Magazine Covers and Art for the Cambridge Family

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh my gosh. Wasn't he just the cutest? Wish his mom could see him now. She would truly be proud of her son.

:flowers:Here are my latest Duchess of Cambridge Avatars and Siggy Set;)
Catherine16AVI.jpg
Catherine16LRGAVI.jpg
Catherine15AVI.jpg
Catherine15LRGAVI.jpg

Catherine14AVI.jpg
Catherine14LRGAVI.jpg
Catherine13AVI.jpg
Catherine13LRGAVI.jpg

CatherineAVI2.jpg
CatherineSIGGY2.jpg

Thank you Lenora... I see you took one already lol. *HUGS*

I love avatars of Catherine too, and banner is very nice!

Thank you guys. Here are some more... My old thumbdrive died so while trying to replenish my stock of pictures I got inspired lol.

Catherine18AVI.jpg
Catherine17AVI.jpg

Catherine22AVI.jpg
Catherine22LRGAVI.jpg
Catherine21AVI.jpg
Catherine21LRGAVI.jpg

Catherine20AVI.jpg
Catherine20LRGAVI.jpg
Catherine19AVI.jpg
Catherine19LRGAVI.jpg

Please credit if you use ;) *HUGS* and enjoy!

The avatars are very nice, EchoLynn! I especially like the banner.

I really like the Christmas church service avatar- great job!

Thank you. I can't take all the credit... the press do a fine job for us royalty fans ;) As long as they don't go too far that is... ;p

I wonder, why they wrote "What to expect when you are expecting" under her name on the cover and made the artical about royal pregnancy with her?:huh: She is not pregnant yet (as far as there is no official confirmation from the court) and such an issue as Tatler has already made such an article...... I guess, it would be better for them to wait some time.....

I wonder, why they wrote "What to expect when you are expecting" under her name on the cover and made the artical about royal pregnancy with her?:huh: She is not pregnant yet (as far as there is no official confirmation from the court) and such an issue as Tatler has already made such an article...... I guess, it would be better for them to wait some time.....

I think it's more to do with the engagements she might encounter when pregnant. The inside articles follows the royal engagement list throughout the years and show several royal ladies pregnant attending the events.

Very Nice Covers magazine , Kate Looks Beautiful In All Covers , I Like The Most their wedding Cover , Thanx For Posting IloveCP .

Please note that all posts regarding magazine covers that deal with speculative articles have been deleted.

Thank you!

Zonk

I wish I could read the articles in hello and majesty to see what it's all about.

Back
Top Bottom