The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 04-04-2011, 11:54 PM
Courtier

So much inside information, including people's thoughts. I have to wonder how they do it. :)

As to Charles and Camilla feeling at all awkward to be around the Middletons (if true, and how would anyone know?) I would have to think it might be more a case of discomfort over their own tabloid history when noted beside a middle class family who have always appeared quite happy in their marriage and free of scandal. But then ... maybe scandal is fine for royals but not for the middle class. :)

Old 04-14-2011, 01:34 PM
Nobility

Kate on the cover of PARIS MATCH this week, in the same magazine there is a small report on Albert and Charlene in Ireland, but the main report is on William and Kate. The title is "Kate, the british are mad about her"

Old 04-14-2011, 02:33 PM
Serene Highness

Here in Brazil one of our most popular Celebrity magazines is Contigo.
Contigo! Tudo sobre celebridades, flagras dos famosos, galerias de fotos, resumo das novelas, horscopo
The couple has been on the cover many times and as anyone can check, there's even have a special topic just for the Royal Wedding. (Much like People's)
The thing is trying find pic of those. Guess who is once again on the cover of the current edition ??
http://contigo.abril.com.br/imagem/capa/capa-1856.jpg

I will try to post other ones, and also from different magazines.
There's not much of a difference between a stadium full of cheering fans and an angry crowd screaming abuse at you. They're both just making a lot of noise. How you take it is up to you. Convince yourself they're cheering for you. You do that, and someday, they will - Sue S.
Old 05-03-2011, 06:23 PM
Serene Highness

Time Magazine

Time magazine has a beautiful cover photo of the Kiss, or one of the kisses. And of course there are lots inside the magazine as well. But Time.com has many more, including a photo feature called The Most Beautiful Tiaras in the World. Many posters may not agree with their choices.
Old 05-04-2011, 01:26 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Britain

Here's a few of the covers they were on this week.
The Royal Wedding Magazine Cover Gallery – Aftermath « coverawards.com

A gallery of some of the covers they were on since the engagement (a few are from before the engagement).
CoverAwards Exclusive: Our 30 Favorite ROYAL WEDDING Covers! « coverawards.com
Old 05-06-2011, 01:04 AM

Catherine Dutchess of Cambridge Art

I have just finished an oil painting of Catherine and posted on my Princess Diana art website. In the painting, Catherine is wearing a sun hat decorated with Sweet Williams flowers, and on her dress is pinned a white Lily. Princess Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge art prints
Old 05-06-2011, 09:17 AM
Nobility

OMG!!!

Quite lovely and Gorgeous...Look at the younger Diana..May she rest in peace..**bows head***
Old 05-14-2011, 05:15 AM
Courtier

What a difference a dye makes! Yes, changing your hair colour DOES transform your looks | Mail Online
Old 05-29-2011, 04:37 PM
Serene Highness

Mario Testino saved an engagement image that will be the cover of VF's July issue, out next week ahead of the couple's July visit to LA. The spread will also include shots of Diana, Prince Charles and Prince Harry.

A Mario Testino portrait of Prince William and new bride Catherine Middleton to be the July Vanity Fair cover - NYPOST.com
There's not much of a difference between a stadium full of cheering fans and an angry crowd screaming abuse at you. They're both just making a lot of noise. How you take it is up to you. Convince yourself they're cheering for you. You do that, and someday, they will - Sue S.
Old 05-30-2011, 05:52 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Looks like VF is on the shopping list then.
Old 05-30-2011, 11:06 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumutqueen View Post
Looks like VF is on the shopping list then.
Right?! ouch mee pocket!
So it seems Testino made an agreement with the Couple, since they will be using a never seen before photo. He would take the engagement pictures if they allowed him to save one for the magazine cover.
Old 05-30-2011, 12:19 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Hmm that's a maybe.
Should be able to see the front cover on Tuesday.
Old 05-30-2011, 10:34 PM
Heir Apparent

Here it is!
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/...-8_468x654.jpg

Actually I posted this photo shortly after the wedding it was included in the Official Wedding Album. I think I posted it in the evening wedding party thread because until I noticed William's tie I had originally thought it was from the party.
Old 05-30-2011, 10:42 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost_night554 View Post
Here it is!

Actually I posted this photo shortly after the wedding it was included in the Official Wedding Album. I think I posted it in the evening wedding party thread because until I noticed William's tie I had originally thought it was from the party.
True! you've posted before!
:( I wanna a new new one :) anyways, I'll get anyways...
Old 05-31-2011, 04:19 AM
Courtier
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative – The Netherlands

Article on "Daily Mail" about the July cover of Vanity Fair

Prince William and Kate Middleton shows their excitement at engagement | Mail Online
Old 05-31-2011, 06:01 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost_night554
Here it is!

I was right, haha. I was expecting something better.
Old 05-31-2011, 11:08 AM
Serene Highness

What an incredible fail cover. Looks like it could be Hello or whatever magazine but not Vanity Fair and certainly not Mario Testino.
Old 05-31-2011, 02:05 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Merel View Post
What an incredible fail cover. Looks like it could be Hello or whatever magazine but not Vanity Fair and certainly not Mario Testino.
The picture is not "never-before-seen" either, to those who have really kept track of most (if not all) and who come here regularly
Old 05-31-2011, 02:38 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost_night554 View Post
Here it is!

I remember your posting that photo, Ghost.
Old 05-31-2011, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Merel View Post
Well I like the photo actually, I think they are adorable and both have great smiles. I think I read that it was not a posed Testino portrait but rather a candid picture that he took during the engagement photoshoot? Either way, in my opinion part of Will and Catherine's allure is their accessibility/down-to-earth quality, and this cover reflects that.