Magazine Covers and Art for the Cambridge Family

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I believe the interviewer was talking about the 2007 split and William said 'don't believe everything you read but in this case that's true' Both he and Kate appeared to confirm the 2007 split but that was the only confirmed one. Did anyone else get that from the interview?

This is what he said:

TB: “People are bound to ask, you leave university, you have been going out a bit and you split up, famously, all over the papers, what was all that about, people are bound to want to know.”
Prince William: “Well, I think, to be honest, I wouldn't believe everything you read in the paper, but in that particular instance we did split up for a bit. We were both very young, it was at university, we were both finding ourselves as such and being different characters and stuff. It was very much trying to find our own way and we were growing up, it was a bit of space and a bit of things like that and it worked out for the better.”

It came across to me as if he was talking about splitting up in itself - you know, the concept. Then he says that it was at university.
It did not appear to me as a confirmation of the 2007 split.

I love that photo. They look so happy together, and it is a great picture of both of them.

Lady

Absolutely fantabulous to have romance again in the air with HRH Prince Wlliam & Kate since Diana & HRH Prince Charels got married..think England needs this after all!! Don't forget HRH Prince Harry...he might even be much more popular!! Very handsome though!

The purpose of this thread is to post photos of the covers that Prince William and Catherine Middleton grace.

It is not a discussion thread to discuss the relationship. Any and all remaining posts will be deleted.

i think a middleeastern magazine had them too! i\ll find out which one and post it

Catherine Middleton on the Lifestyle cover
** Pic **

Its crap... Its probably full of pictures when she was half blinking... making her look like she could have drunk too much... I HATE rag mags that try to spin their own story to make money.

I read it last week it's so dumb it was full of pictures of her brother sister and herself from back in 2007

Kasumi said:
Catherine Middleton on the Lifestyle cover
** Pic **

Lol-Will the wedding be cancelled? I find that hilarious because of course not, it's not even in the realm of possiblities!

Lol-Will the wedding be cancelled? I find that hilarious because of course not, it's not even in the realm of possiblities!

Why not? Surely if either of them feel that it is a mistake to go through with it it is better for them to call it off rather than repeat the mistake of William's parents' marriage. Both of them wanted to call it off in the week leading up to the marriage but were told it was too late, and the rest is history. Sure people would be upset and some might even feel let down but that is better than another divorce.

A wedding of this caliber with this much thought behind it ( and I mean not the actual wedding but obviously William and Kate have really thought this over and do not enter this lightly) is not getting called off because of a 'drunken' night 3 years ago- if William wasn't 100% sure I don't think he would have porposed so s few tacky pics won't alter that

Last edited by a moderator:
Paintings of Kate Middleton

I'm the American Artist Ron Keas. My Princess Diana paintings are featured in the book "Diana in Art". I am presently working on a fantasy oil painting of Kate Middleton. I will be doing a series of paintings of Kate and Prince William and posting them on my Diana Memories webpage. You can see the first painting in progress at Paintings of Princess Diana, new painting of Kate Middleton

Thank you for sharing with us. I took a look at your paintings and they are wonderfully unique!

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
Director of Opera art gallery Jean-David Malat poses with a work of art entitled 'God Save The Future Queen' by British artist Zoobs at the Opera Gallery in central London, on February 4, 2011.

Photo from Getty Images

Back
Top Bottom