Magazine Covers and Art for the Cambridge Family

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zonk

Administrator
City
Somewhere in
Country
United States
This thread is for magazine covers that feature Prince William of Wales and his fiancee, Catherine Middleton.

Please remember the following TRF rule regarding the Photo Policy:

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.​

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
One of the very first print magazine covers post-engagement, from People Magazine in the US (November 29, 2010 issue):

People Magazine cover

via JustJared.com

Yum...and Ryan Reynolds too! Love it.

Forgive a foolish questions(most of you probably know already)

I never paid attention before but going throught the checkout counter today I was looking at one the covers and Kate's eyes appear to be green.Are they or is it just the photo?

I have the new People and US Magazines with large photos of Kate on their covers. It is difficult to say, but her eyes do appear green, even slightly hazel, especially compared to her blue eyeliner.

Thanks that's what I thought they look about the same color as mine.I don't know why I just expected she would have blue eyes like the entire royal family has!

I'm jealous of her hair. I'm hoping to get in to see my stylist before the new year and I'm bringing in a picture of her and saying "I want that, please". Maybe a bit shorter, but definitely the color....everything.

I know! I read somewhere that she has "lowlights" put in but I'm thinking it is a base color. So pretty.

I cant wait to get this issue...this is the like the 3rd issue of Hello I have purchased in a month! I wonder if it has more photos.

I cant wait to get this issue...this is the like the 3rd issue of Hello I have purchased in a month! I wonder if it has more photos.

I got this issue yesterday and it contains the two engagement pictures, the engagement pictures of QE2 & Phillip, Duke & Duchess of York and Charles & Diana. It also has the picture of Diana in that pearl white dress, and a picture taken by Testino of Charles and Diana.

She doesn't have the cover (that is reserved for Cher) but there is an interesting article about Catherine in the current Vanity Fair.
It isn't especially laudatory like so many others, and relates her cool relationship with Chelsy, William's previous girlfriends, her attitude towards some of his friends, etc.

Has anyone read it?

I read that article and honestly, I didnt get the same feeling.

It was more of the same what we already know.

You probably know a lot more than I do, since I've only been following their relationship recently; I didn't know, for example, that they'd split up twice, that she didn't get along with Chelsy or with some of William's friends...and the reference to her being drunk at a party really surprised me, since I'd always heard she didn't drink much.

But it wasn't really a negative article, I didn't mean to imply that.

You probably know a lot more than I do, since I've only been following their relationship recently; I didn't know, for example, that they'd split up twice, that she didn't get along with Chelsy or with some of William's friends...and the reference to her being drunk at a party really surprised me, since I'd always heard she didn't drink much.

But it wasn't really a negative article, I didn't mean to imply that.

I believe they only split up once? He said so in the interview that it was at university.

Skippy said:
I believe they only split up once? He said so in the interview that it was at university.

I think they split briefly in 2003 (not sure if my year is right) and again for a longer amount of time in 2007 but have only publicly confirmed the 2007 one

I think they split briefly in 2003 (not sure if my year is right) and again for a longer amount of time in 2007 but have only publicly confirmed the 2007 one

He said they briefly split at university and, concerning the 2007 split, he said 'don't believe everything you read in the papers'.

Skippy said:
He said they briefly split at university and, concerning the 2007 split, he said 'don't believe everything you read in the papers'.

I believe the interviewer was talking about the 2007 split and William said 'don't believe everything you read but in this case that's true' Both he and Kate appeared to confirm the 2007 split but that was the only confirmed one. Did anyone else get that from the interview?

zonk, is there a place where I can read this article online?
is just that here in my country Hello magazine is really expensive (26 in our currency)

Back
Top Bottom