Wedding of William & Catherine: TRF Give-away: The Royal Wedding UK Silver Proof Coin

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Robijn

Moderator Emeritus , Royal Blogger
City
-
Country
Netherlands
Wedding of William & Catherine: TRF Give-away: The Royal Wedding UK Silver Proof Coin

Send your greetings and well wishes for the Bridal Couple, Prince William and Catherine Middleton, via this thread and for a chance to win aRoyal Wedding UK Silver Proof Coin.

The coins are struck in sterling .925 silver and are made by The Royal Mint.

Read about 4 other ways to win a coin at the blog entry "Royal Wedding Silver Proof Coin Give Away".

The rules:
You are only allowed to post once and the lucky winner will be picked randomly by their post number.

Last edited:
Let the Lord
Bless the royal couple
with Happiness,
with wealth
And love for each other

wishing the william and catherine a long and loving marriage.

Wishing much laughter, joy, and friendship for a successful future together. Congratulations William and Catherine.

Two hearts will be joined
To become just one.
Many wishes will be made
Many toasts will be done.

The cake will be ate,
The flowers will wilt.
The memories remain
In frames of gilt

Over the years
As life passes by,
You'll remember the times
You've laughed and you cried.

As you pledge together
A love strong and bold,
My wish for you
Is easily told.

As you walk together
Through the rain and the sun,
May all your troubles
Be the little ones!

Congratulations and best of luck. May you have joy in each other all the days of your lives.

Dear royal couple,

Greetings from Holland. I hope you will visit our country soon!
I wish you all the luck in your life together. God bless you.

I am so excited!! I heard the couple might spend one week of their honey moon in Jordan :)
God Bless :)

Much lifetime love and happiness!

"May God bless the bride and groom!
May He bless them both,
Their love to bloom!"

"The Wedding Scene" from 'The Pirate Queen'
by: Alain Boublil and Claude-Michel Schonberg.

Many years and blessings!

Last edited:
To William and Kate, have a long and happy life together full of love and joy and many heirs ;).

[FONT=Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Times]Best wishes to William and Catherine on their Wedding Day!

[/FONT][FONT=Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Times]Now you will feel no rain
For each of you will be shelter to the other.
Now each of you will feel no cold
For each of you will be warmth to the other.
Now there is no loneliness for you
For each of you will be companion to the other.
Now you are two persons
But there is one life before you.
Go now to your dwelling place to enter into the days of your togetherness
And may your days be good and long upon the earth.

[/FONT][FONT=Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Times]~ Apache Wedding Blessing[/FONT]

My very best wishes to William and Catherine on the special day that is your wedding day. A long, loving life to you both.:flowers:

I would like to wish William and Catherine the very best of luck and happiness as they embark on their life together as a married couple and I dearly hope that they are indeed happy together and manage to find that balance between serving Queen and Commonwealth and their own personal lifes :britflag::ausflag::princess3::king::ausflag::britflag:

To Willliam and Kate.

May God smile on you both as your begin your life's journey together.

May your lives be blessed with happiness, joy and fun.

May the sadnesses be limited to the passing of older relatives in an appropriate time and order and may you greatly enhance the monarchy in the decades ahead, first as the grandchildren, then the children and finally as the monarch and consort of Britain.

Congratulations and the very best wishes for William and Catherine! :flowers::flowers:

May the happy couple have many decades of happiness together :) I look forward to being on the route on Friday

I would like to send my best wishes for Prince William and Miss Catherine from Hungary. May love bring you beauty all life long.

Congratulations

To William And Catherine,

Congratulations ,I wish you both all the happiness in the world.

William and Catherine, May the love and happiness that greets you now be a welcome guest in your marriage for the rest of your lives.

May God be with you and bless you,
May you see your children's children,
May you be poor in misfortune, rich in blessings.
May you know nothing but happiness from this day forward.
~Irish Wedding Proverb

To William and Kate,
wishing you a long lasting, loving and committed marriage filled with the joy of children and grandchildren! One that is rich in love and that you can find a way to balance your private and public lives. One that will provide the personal stability that was missing from William's parent's marriage and that has been missing from the British Royal Family in recent times.

To William & Kate: I would like to wish you both a long, happy and healthy life together! :flowers: :britflag:

I wish to a happy couple continuing friendship and love,health and nice kids,never lose human side and wonderful smile and whatever happens,may it shines ,may it rains,never lose hope and to go together along life route.

To the couple,
happy marriage demands us to fall in love many times and or the same person, so always remember the initial feeling. Time will pass, but as long as you never forget what was there to begin with, things will work out! :)

To love and laughter and happily ever after!

To the couple,
happy marriage demands us to fall in love many times and or the same person, so always remember the initial feeling. Time will pass, but as long as you never forget what was there to begin with, things will work out! :)

To love and laughter and happily ever after!

I wish you and your lovely Kate a beautiful and happy wedding,and most of all, a life filled with love,trust,and tenderness.God bless you both

William and Catherine,how wonderful for you both to have found one other.May the love that you feel for each other on your Wedding Day grow into a lifetime of happiness.

William and Catherine, may the United Kingdom truly be United on your wedding day and may the United give you a fabulous Kingdom once you ascend the Throne.
The best of luck on your big day and thereafter, and I wish for you a couple of relatively quiet years on Anglesey.

Best wishes and love from the Netherlands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom