Wedding of William & Catherine: TRF Give-away: The Royal Wedding UK Silver Proof Coin

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations!

:)Congratulations to Willliam and Kate in their new life
May God bless you both, and your marriage be a long and happy one.

TRF Give Away

Prince William and Catherine Middleton,

I wish you all the joy and happiness in the World for you and for your long & happy marriage !

Sincerely,
David and Jon

I can only wish them a happy, successful marriage.

Greetings from Brunei Darussalam. Congratulations on their very special occasion and the very best wishes for William and Kate!

vespers61

Best wishes on the upcoming marriage.

A Wish for the Happy Couple

Send your greetings and well wishes for the Bridal Couple, Prince William and Catherine Middleton, via this thread and for a chance to win aRoyal Wedding UK Silver Proof Coin.

The coins are struck in sterling .925 silver and are made by The Royal Mint.

Read about 4 other ways to win a coin at the blog entry "Royal Wedding Silver Proof Coin Give Away".

The rules:
You are only allowed to post once and the lucky winner will be picked randomly by their post number.
May William and Catherine find great personal happiness in their union. May their good works help the U.K. and the rest of the world. God be with them as they join forces in these very difficult times.

My heartfelt Best Wishes are with you William and Catherine as you begin your new life together as husband and wife! Congratulations from Katy, Texas, USA!

Dear Catherine and William,

I wish you LOVE! May it last long! Love is the most powerful thing in the world!

I wish William and Catherine the best of luck and a lots of happiness together !

May William and Catherine have a wonderful and loving life together! best of luck, and lots of happiness!

Best wishes to the Monarchy's newest couple

From the US,

I watched the wedding of Diana and Charles, and now I'm priviledged to watch their son marry his queen, in my lifetime.

May you have many many happy years together.

All the best to You both and to Your Subjects as this day is celebrated, and for all the days thereafter.

My very best wishes to William and Catherine on the special day that is your wedding day. A long, loving life to you both.

To William and Catherine,

May you have a lifetime of sharing. May you have love and understanding and may you be blessed with family to share it with. Much happiness to you both.

Wishing the happy couple all the joy and happiness in the world. May your marriage last long and may you fall in love with each other again and again. :flowers:

I'll be watching the wedding from the U.S. and I hope that Wills and Kate will have years of happiness. Good luck, kids!

Warmest Congratulations William and Catherine. Wishing you both many years of love, light and Peace- I like to think Diana would be extremely proudof you both and very touched by the gesture of William taking Catherine to Diana's final resting place at Althorp.

Congratulations to you both and may you enjoy a long and happy life together and remain as down-to-earth as you are today.

:twohearts:

May the love that Kate and William share carry them
through their special day and for all the years to come.
Congrats!!

Congratulations, Bride & Groom!

Now the party's over,
Don't be shy,
pop over.
No need for a guard,
There's sheep in my yard,
Congratulations,
Bride & Groom!
:D

Dear Prince William and Miss Middleton, may your wedding and marriage truly be "the stuff of which fairy tales are made." Kind Regards.

William and Catherine;
May your life be full of joy,happiness,health and children.
congratulations from Egypt.

بارك اللة لكما و بارك عليكما و جمع بينكما فى خير

;

To the Royal Couple,

May your lives together be a true fairy tale. I hope the big day has good weather and no police problems.

My wish for you both is to will live without too much press intrusion and that the Prince has a long career in search and rescue pilot.

Prince William on your wedding day we both will be thinking of your mother, Diana, Princess of Wales. The Princess will be there in our thoughts and in our hearts. Princess Diana has a special place in my heart. To me you and Prince Harry are her living legacy.

Again Congratulations on your nuptials.:):):):):);)

Happy Days.

Wishing William and Catherine a wonderful day and the freedom to be their own persons,without the constraints of the court.

God bless Prince William and Catherine Middleton. *HUGS*

To William and Catherine: May God bless you each and every day. May you both live long and happy and healthy lives together. Congratulations to you both. Wishing you the best! :flowers::twohearts:

Congratulations to you both on your wedding day. May you have a long and happy future together.

The Finest Thing

Among the finest things in life,
a good marriage
is the most satisfying and rewarding,
the deepest and best of pleasures.
That blessed relationship
uplifts, enriches, encourages
and strengthens both husband and wife.
A loving marriage
overcomes any obstacles
the world may put in its way,
strengthening the special marital bond
with every challenge conquered.
Your wedding
is the start of something better
than you can imagine.
May your marriage
be all that you dream of and more.
By Joanna Fuchs

:heartflower:

May God bless their union and make it the stuff with which the strongest dynasties are made of, and may they be happy together for the rest of their lives.

To William and Catherine, as the eyes of the world will be upon you, I wish you all the happiness the world can offer you. Much laughter, love, joy and happiness to you both, on your life together. May your life together be truly magical, from the land of Oz.
Roseann, Melbourne, Australia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom