Wedding of William and Catherine: Suggestions and Musings

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is all very exciting , Ladies do we have time for a cup of tea??

I think Harry looks more nervous than William , hope he has'nt forgot the ring after all

Nice pictures of the princes talking to the Spencer family.

Foriegn royals arriving now ( sorry for the spelling looking at TV ! )

Nice on the part of the boys to say hi to the Spencers.

Oh Charlene looks pretty!

HRH and Harry making their way to the Altar... They are approaching, you can hear a pin drop...I have tears of happiness...He looks smart with his garter sash, Wills is speaking to the Spencer Famiy, now in the holding area..

Carole Middleton in car giong to Abbey I think her dress is blue ,but it is difficult to tell. Yes im right design by Catherine walker

Mrs Middleton on her way ..can't wait to see her dress as well.. sky blue by catherine walker

Paddy power say on twitter they are paying out on Sarah Burton as the designer of Catherine's dress.

Scotslass said:
Paddy power say on twitter they are paying out on Sarah Burton as the designer of Catherine's dress.

Then there fools bc no announcement yet

Love Maxima's dress Queen of Norway looks nice , too much happening now !!

The girl on the CBC is now officially dumb. She said the guy in the car with Carole is Michael, that's James wirh her, lady!!

royal famliy leaving BP in mini buses lol, cant wait to see them all

Carole Middleton looks great wearing Catherine Walkers studio design

I notice that James has Lily of the valley in his button hole could Catherine be carrying these in her bouqet

The groom, best man and mother of the bride look so relaxed. I am sure they have major nerves going, but you couldn't tell by looking at them.

Princess Michael of Kent wonderful as always great hat...love it

Ther is far too much happening for me now . I am going to concentrate on watching . Good bye for now look forward to catching up with you all later.

This is VERY exciting!!

I have brought out the cake i made this morning, and Im gonna have some sparkling cider in a high glass, this is a very special day.

Cant wait to see all the royal arriving, and especially see Kate in her wedding dress:wub:

Well HM will certinly stand out today....Yellow never would have thought...lovely

Aww, the flower girls are so pretty

The queen looks fantastic, she can really wear those strong colours, and yellow appears to suit her very well.

Camilla is arriving, she looks very lovely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom