The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 04-29-2011, 01:36 AM
Heir Apparent

Im REALLY confused that Will and Kate did not attend the pre wedding dinner.

Old 04-29-2011, 01:39 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by IloveCP View Post
Im REALLY confused that Will and Kate did not attend the pre wedding dinner.

It was a dinner for the foreign royals, and while other members of the BRF attended, both Catherine and William were spending the evening with their respective families. Charles and Camilla only stayed for drinks.

"The grass was greener / The light was brighter / The taste was sweeter / The nights of wonder / With friends surrounded / The dawn mist glowing / The water flowing / The endless river / Forever and ever........ "
Old 04-29-2011, 01:58 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Red Coat For Wills And Kate's Band Of Gold
Read here

and another article

Prince William to Wear Striking Irish Guards Uniform at Wedding
Read here
Old 04-29-2011, 02:26 AM
Majesty

when does the foreign royals arrive to church?
Old 04-29-2011, 02:27 AM
Super Moderator

Around 10:20 BST. ETA: It's possible they may all be coming on a bus.
Old 04-29-2011, 02:28 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josefine View Post
when does the foreign royals arrive to church?
From what I've seen so far of live coverage, Kate is already up and has looked out the window to check out the weather.

From the schedule I've seen, the guest will start arriving at the abbey around 8:15 which is about 45 minutes from now as I type.
Old 04-29-2011, 02:30 AM
Heir Presumptive

Thankfully I can tile my windows vertically so that I can have TRF open on one side and video of the wedding open on the other.
"The grass was greener / The light was brighter / The taste was sweeter / The nights of wonder / With friends surrounded / The dawn mist glowing / The water flowing / The endless river / Forever and ever........ "
Old 04-29-2011, 02:37 AM
Royal Highness

I must change rooms and turn on tv. It will be great day, I'm very exited, happy posting
Old 04-29-2011, 02:37 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osipi View Post
From what I've seen so far of live coverage, Kate is already up and has looked out the window to check out the weather.

From the schedule I've seen, the guest will start arriving at the abbey around 8:15 which is about 45 minutes from now as I type.
Which channel was that? I am tuned in to Sky news.
Old 04-29-2011, 02:39 AM
Courtier

My power has flicked off 3 times since 2300h!!!!. I completely missed the first 1/2 hour of CBC coverage because it wouldn't let me record because of the stupid guide!!! Grrrrrrrrrr. My power company is completely ruining this!!!!
Old 04-29-2011, 02:39 AM
Aristocracy

When I got my house refurbished, the computer table was realigned with the TV, so I don't have to twist my neck typing here and watching.
Old 04-29-2011, 02:44 AM
Heir Presumptive

Hopefully BBC Online will end the constant replaying of the same recorded video and go to a live feed. They may do that about 3 a.m. EST or 8 a.m. BST.
Old 04-29-2011, 02:52 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post
Which channel was that? I am tuned in to Sky news.
Right now I'm on our local NBC station but will be switching over to the BBCA coverage at 3am here.
Old 04-29-2011, 02:52 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Penelope View Post
My power has flicked off 3 times since 2300h!!!!. I completely missed the first 1/2 hour of CBC coverage because it wouldn't let me record because of the stupid guide!!! Grrrrrrrrrr. My power company is completely ruining this!!!!
Ugh! My cable went out 15 minutes before the start of Edward and Sophie's wedding. We didn't have broadband Internet back then so it wasn't possible to watch it online.

So, did anyone get any sleep? I normally have trouble as is, but I tried to get in a little 3-hour nap. It just did not happen.
Old 04-29-2011, 02:54 AM
Aristocracy

Huge speculation that the woman who dashed into the Goring Hotel last night in the massive, massive hat is/was Sarah Burton.

Apparently the belt she was wearing and the ring she wears on her left hand are the give aways according to the two designers who are being interviewed on the BBC just now.
Old 04-29-2011, 02:54 AM
Heir Presumptive

This little boy named Theo on the BBC feed is precocious as heck.
Old 04-29-2011, 02:56 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thena View Post
Ugh! My cable went out 15 minutes before the start of Edward and Sophie's wedding. We didn't have broadband Internet back then so it wasn't possible to watch it online.

So, did anyone get any sleep? I normally have trouble as is, but I tried to get in a little 3-hour nap. It just did not happen.
Barely, though that is mainly because I have a severe cold. Had I not had that, I think I would have slept a few hours.
Old 04-29-2011, 02:59 AM
Heir Presumptive

I haven't slept yet. I will this morning (here in the US anyway) after the balcony appearance, which should be about 7 am or so.
Old 04-29-2011, 03:05 AM
Gentry

Duke and duchess of cambridge!!!
Old 04-29-2011, 03:11 AM
Aristocracy

According to the BBC James Middleton has left the Goring Hotel and is having breakfast at Clarence House with his soon to be brother-in-law.

That's a nice touch. Really suggests how close they are.

Tags
prince william & catherine middleton wedding