The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 04-17-2011, 12:30 AM
Heir Apparent

I still have one last exam left before the wedding so I need to get cracking to here's the best I could do now for rehearsal photos. It's REALLY small but I thought I'd share regardless

Credit: Express.co.uk

ETA: short description of who is in the pix from Paul Harrison:
Quote:
SkyNewsHack Paul Harrison

#royalwedding good pix in the Sunday Express of Kate Middleton alongside her mother and sister at wedding rehearsal in Abbey on Friday

16 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Old 04-17-2011, 01:00 AM
Aristocracy

Guest arriving at Westminster early 8:30 a.m.

Being practical, can someone tell me if Lavatories would be available in case the necessity arises before the bride or queen arrive?.

Old 04-17-2011, 02:27 AM

the PM from india will attend the ceremony.....
Old 04-17-2011, 04:06 AM
Nobility

Sophie Cranston

I apologize if this is already posted

Yvonne Yorke: Exclusive: Sophie Cranston Chosen as Kate Middleton's Wedding Dress Designer
Old 04-17-2011, 04:43 AM
Heir Apparent

Didn't know whether to put this in William's thread or in this one:
From the streets to a front row seat: Homeless girl, 20, who wowed William is invited to Royal Wedding | Mail Online
Old 04-17-2011, 07:06 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by csw View Post

IMHO Another Red Herring!!

Seriously, this is from an American source. How do they know things that the British press do not!
Old 04-17-2011, 07:58 AM
Nobility

Announced by the Telegraph : William and Kate go for honeymoon in ... JORDANIA. They 'll go to Petra and Wadi Rum, Aqaba and will be received by The king and Queen of Jordania. Fantastic news. I went 3 years ago to a ... wedding of the daughter of my mother's husband (who is french but marries a lebanon whose family leaves in Jordanie since the last war a few years ago). I went exactly where they will go, aqaba, aman and Petra, wadi rum, I did tones of photos and love so much the hospitality of the people whose a great majority are palestinians, egyptians, so kind and warm. I'm delighted william brings back his soon to be wife where she lived for 3 years when a young girl. They will enjoy so much their honeymoon. Bravo William !
Old 04-17-2011, 08:00 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilda Thomas View Post
Being practical, can someone tell me if Lavatories would be available in case the necessity arises before the bride or queen arrive?.
It's a huge tourist site, so yes, they're available. (I wondered about that too).
Old 04-17-2011, 08:12 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirabel View Post
It's a huge tourist site, so yes, they're available. (I wondered about that too).
According to me, having lavatories available is even obligated in cases as these. At least in the Netherlands it is and it would surprise me if other countries don't do the same.
Old 04-17-2011, 08:58 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosapru
Announced by the Telegraph : William and Kate go for honeymoon in ... JORDANIA. They 'll go to Petra and Wadi Rum, Aqaba and will be received by The king and Queen of Jordania. Fantastic news. I went 3 years ago to a ... wedding of the daughter of my mother's husband (who is french but marries a lebanon whose family leaves in Jordanie since the last war a few years ago). I went exactly where they will go, aqaba, aman and Petra, wadi rum, I did tones of photos and love so much the hospitality of the people whose a great majority are palestinians, egyptians, so kind and warm. I'm delighted william brings back his soon to be wife where she lived for 3 years when a young girl. They will enjoy so much their honeymoon. Bravo William !
Is that Jordan? Is this official? It seems a bit different for them just because there will for sure be press and pictures especially when meeting the King and Queen and I would have thought William and Kate would have opted for somewhere more private......this almost seems like a honeymoon/official visit
Old 04-17-2011, 09:36 AM
Royal Highness

I know this is in Princes Charles's thread but it has great detail on the pre-wedding party so I thought it should be here too

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...gn-Royals.html

Hope we get pictures from the arrival to party as my fav part is seeding what the Princess' are wearing :)
Old 04-17-2011, 09:56 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by csw View Post
Interesting! Looking at the dresses on Sophie Cranston's site, I think that they look like things Kate would wear. There is not a one of her bespoke wedding dress designs that does not have sleeves of some sort:

Lookbook
Old 04-17-2011, 10:01 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilda Thomas View Post
I worried about that also. The Westminster Abbey website says, "Lavatories are situated in the exit near Poets' Corner."

That must be a recent development, because when I visited London in 2007, they said that there were no facilities for the public in the Abbey itself and said public restrooms were available across the street in the Queen Elizabeth II Conference Center.
Old 04-17-2011, 11:09 AM
Nobility

Yes JORDANIA is JORDAN.

Royal Wedding cake: Sheila Carter knits one for Kate Middleton and Prince William | Mail Online
Old 04-17-2011, 11:43 AM
Courtier

Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel are attending the wedding as confirmed on their homepage. But Prince Hakoon seems to have an engagement on that day in Oslo. This is sad - I was hoping for him and Mette-Marit to see at them in London. After all they both seem to get along with Charles and Camilla :-( What about Mary. Would love to see her but with two babies to take care for??? Could be difficult.
Old 04-17-2011, 12:00 PM
Gentry

Here's a link to the Telegraph article about the honeymoon:

Prince William and Kate Middleton plan Middle-Eastern honeymoon - Telegraph
Old 04-17-2011, 01:36 PM
Courtier

hahahahaha...so funny.. I like it...

Old 04-17-2011, 01:43 PM
Courtier

What time is it?

Here's a handy link about timing for wedding-watching:

Where to Watch the Royal Wedding
Old 04-17-2011, 03:40 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naggi View Post
Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel are attending the wedding as confirmed on their homepage. But Prince Hakoon seems to have an engagement on that day in Oslo. This is sad - I was hoping for him and Mette-Marit to see at them in London. After all they both seem to get along with Charles and Camilla :-( What about Mary. Would love to see her but with two babies to take care for??? Could be difficult.
Supposedly the King and Queen of both Norway and Denmark will be attending, so there is no reason for any other representatives.

(And possibly no space either?)
Old 04-17-2011, 04:45 PM
Aristocracy

Eureka.......... This sounds legit. check it out and see what you think. Aplolgies if previously posted.
Yvonne Yorke: Exclusive: Sophie Cranston Chosen as Kate Middleton's Wedding Dress Designer

Tags
prince william & catherine middleton wedding