Some-fin special: A cat and a dolphin become best new buddies | Mail Online

Something to make you smile!
Video below article.

Old 04-10-2011, 03:36 PM
Heir Apparent

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by DianaLP View Post
Things are going to be rough on kate then...cause William rides horses often.
From what I've seen over the years, Kate very much follows William's playing when he plays polo.... from a distance. I don't think this will really be any hardship for either Kate or Wills. They've probably learned to deal with it already.

Old 04-10-2011, 03:45 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieuk View Post
Some-fin special: A cat and a dolphin become best new buddies | Mail Online

Something to make you smile!
Video below article.
This is just too cute NOT to pass along! Thanks Angie!
Old 04-10-2011, 04:08 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mia_mae View Post
see, I knew I wasn't crazy I really can't trace back where I saw it, but I have!

Perhaps someone will adress this vital issue during their engagement tomorrow :P

tnks for the information. The only royals I'm aware will be attending the evening reception, are the Greek ones. Richard Quest from CNN interviewed King Constantine who confirmed he will attend all 3 events.
Ooh when? I knew he'd be on Cnn but they gave us like 3 different dates. Did I miss him what program was it?
Old 04-10-2011, 09:15 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost_night554 View Post
Ooh when? I knew he'd be on Cnn but they gave us like 3 different dates. Did I miss him what program was it?
Sorry, but I can recall. i know it's a special for the royal wedding.
There's not much of a difference between a stadium full of cheering fans and an angry crowd screaming abuse at you. They're both just making a lot of noise. How you take it is up to you. Convince yourself they're cheering for you. You do that, and someday, they will - Sue S.
Old 04-10-2011, 10:36 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osipi View Post
Found a couple of the sources for Kate being allergic to horses from a few years ago. I really don't think this has been made up.

This could make Royal life awkward: Kate Middleton reveals she's allergic to horses | Mail Online

Kate Middleton's Royal difficulty | People in the News | People | The First Post
Kate is allergic to anything not in "her" best interests-.horses - then servants- then something else- wait and see this is just the beginning-If she is allergic to horses and they make up such an integral part of royal life I am amazed Wills did propose to her.She isn't allergic to her own smoking of cigarettes or feathers but to horses.. sure.I have heard of transparent young women..and I seriously doubt kate is one
Not allergic to the vaccinations to go to Africa and be proposed to-which are quite a few... but then we do not know for sure that this is true..about horses of course........
Old 04-10-2011, 10:47 PM
Heir Presumptive

Jaya, can you just stop, please? All you do is post character assassinations about her, and provide no links, no back-up, not anything to substantiate anything you're saying. Enough's enough, really.
"The grass was greener / The light was brighter / The taste was sweeter / The nights of wonder / With friends surrounded / The dawn mist glowing / The water flowing / The endless river / Forever and ever........ "
Old 04-10-2011, 11:42 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Morphine View Post
Jaya, can you just stop, please? All you do is post character assassinations about her, and provide no links, no back-up, not anything to substantiate anything you're saying. Enough's enough, really.
Amen!
Old 04-10-2011, 11:52 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Morphine View Post
I wasn't going to say anything about Jaya's post and I thank you so much for putting very nicely into words what I feel a lot of us would have wanted to say. I think if we just ignore future postings (from anyone) along these lines, the reaction wished for by posting such negativity without any basis will not exist and just fade away into the black cybervoid.
Old 04-11-2011, 12:01 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by texankitcat View Post
Amen!
Hallelujah!

Jaya, I don't know why the anger, really. There are people here that are also not found of Kate, but at least they try to use reasonable arguments.
If you dislike her so much, which is putting in the nicest way possible, try something else. It will save you from waisting time with someone you don't care.
There's not much of a difference between a stadium full of cheering fans and an angry crowd screaming abuse at you. They're both just making a lot of noise. How you take it is up to you. Convince yourself they're cheering for you. You do that, and someday, they will - Sue S.
Old 04-11-2011, 12:08 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margareth View Post
is it April 29?
What TV broadcast the events live?
Welcome Margreth,,
that's right. The wedding will be on 18 days :)
A lot of channels will be airing the wedding: CNN, BBCAmerica, BBC world, NBC and so on.
When the day comes I believe it will be hard not to see it. Besides there are links for steamings that probably will be posted here.
Old 04-11-2011, 02:35 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost_night554 View Post
Well come to think of it I don't even know if regular CNN airs the program or is it just CNN international would explain why I can't find it. Well if I've converted everything correctly it should air 12pm tomorrow so we'll see then.
Old 04-11-2011, 06:51 AM
Courtier

Elizabeth Hurley gives first interview since marriage split - hellomagazine.com

Kate poised to be a Princess.
Old 04-11-2011, 08:24 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Ann View Post
A US reporter who was over in England doing pre-wedding taping was said to announce on tv that this was untrue. I cant remember who it was but they were doing some pre work 3 weeks ago.. the overveiw said " you have heard it here first kate is not allargic to horses"
I believe it was on Good Morning America on ABC. Here's the link to the article and the video. He states at the end that she isn't allergic to horses (per a palace source).

Royal Wedding: Kate Middleton's Royal Carriages Revealed - ABC News
Old 04-11-2011, 08:36 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenngirl4

I believe it was on Good Morning America on ABC. Here's the link to the article and the video. He states at the end that she isn't allergic to horses (per a palace source).

Royal Wedding: Kate Middleton's Royal Carriages Revealed - ABC News
I've read/heard that yes she is, no she isn't so not 100% sure which is accurate but doesn't really matter to me- until I see pics on her nuzzling or riding I will not believe 100% either way!

You know I have a friend who hates to eat tomatoes so at restaurants she tells staff she's allergic and many plp who know she think that so maybe Kate is a bit timid with horses and one day said that to a friend as an excuse not to be around them (maybe yrs before William) and later when she became gf to future King the friend repeated it to press- total guess on my part :)
Old 04-11-2011, 02:17 PM
Aristocracy

Location: Somewhere in a hole in the wall town in Wisconsin, United States

Don't laugh too hard, I don't have him put together yet, but I thought I'd share with you my progress on the "Knit Your Own Royal Wedding." I'm going to wait to see the uniform before I make it. :-)

Horseback riding to the Abbey, that will be neat to see. I hope William and Harry do it.
Genealogist: shrinking the world one person at a time.
Old 04-11-2011, 02:20 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by genegirl99

Don't laugh too hard, I don't have him put together yet, but I thought I'd share with you my progress on the "Knit Your Own Royal Wedding." I'm going to wait to see the uniform before I make it. :-)

Horseback riding to the Abbey, that will be neat to see. I hope William and Harry do it.
Lol how cute!
Old 04-11-2011, 02:46 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by genegirl99 View Post

please keep us update on the status!
William is wearing his honeymoon suit
Old 04-11-2011, 03:01 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mia_mae View Post
please keep us update on the status!
William is wearing his honeymoon suit
ROFL! i love it!
Old 04-11-2011, 04:18 PM
Royal Highness

Great, keep it going, it would be awesome

Tags