Wedding of William & Catherine: Royal Fashions

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't seen Bea and Eugenie and Sophie - pics pls

Dont like Camilla's outfit at all especially the hip detail emphasis that area which isnt great!! Queen of is great in yellow

The bells ringing are building up the antecipation...

Dont like Camilla's outfit at all especially the hip detail emphasis that area which isnt great!! Queen of is great in yellow

I agree. I honestly expected more from Camilla

Last edited by a moderator:
The top part of Catherine's dress looks gorgeous.

OMG I couldn't see if she's wearing a tiara

I agree, from what I can see it looks lovely.

Hair is down but back and there is a tiara

THe Queen's Halo tiara by Cartier

Victoria looks beautiful!

Victoria looks absolutely smashing! AMAZING color, silhouette, great pick for designer. She looks amazing in the red at the dinner as well.

Very surprised by Letizia's outfit, I think it's a shame she wore a neutral, and the hat..... though it's a first for letizia, i think it's a very ugly hat. Sofia looked nice!

omg just saw p. beatrice. Does she have black rings fromt he tears or did I saw something wrong?! Looks awful!

Any pics of Mathilde, Marie-Chantal and Tatiana?
Haven't seen them so far

I had hoped Princess Eugenie might pleasantly surprise us all again as she did yesterday. Sadly my hopes have not come to fruition. A mess, really.

Princess Beatrice got it all wrong in the hat/fascinator department, but the outfit isn't horrible.

Zara Phillips looks FANTASTIC!

CP Victoria looks beautiful in Elie Saab. I love the color and the wrap style. And the hat, while large, fits perfectly!

CP Letizia-She fell flat for me, I'm not a fan of the dress or the hat, and even the shoes are pretty blah

CP Victoria looks gorgeous. Elie Saab seems made for her.

I haven't seen Zara yet :(

Anne looks really great! (I'm not used to saying that).

I just saw Zara. Her hat is huge! She almost whacked Autumn with it when she turned her head.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh dear, the hats Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie are wearing... They look like something that could've been worn by Meryl Streep and Goldie Hawn in "Death Becomes Her"... :whistling:

I agree - CP Victoria was stunning. I loved CP Letizia's dress, but am glad she normally doesn't wear hats. It doesn't suit her. Charlene looked so classy. Very Princess Grace-like.

I had to chuckle when one of the CTV commentators in Canada likened Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie's outfits and fascinators to something from Disney, lol. Sophie looks fantastic - very classy. I think the Queen and the Duchess of Cornwall look very striking too. I love the hip detail on the Duchess's skirt.

Crown Princess Victoria looked gorgeous definately my favorite. As much as I love Chelsy she looks a hot mess, when I saw her on TV I thought she looked good but in still photos I thought she looked like she just threw something on and put her hair up in about 2 minutes.

CP Victoria and princess Beatrice look fantastic:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom