Wedding of William & Catherine: Non-Royal Guests and Fashions

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wbenson

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
United States
Please discuss the Non-Royal Fashions and share your the best and worst Non-Royal wedding outfits worn at the Wedding of HRH Prince William of Wales and Miss Catherine Middleton.

Thanks and Happy Posting!

Warren, wbenson, & Zonk
British Forum Moderators

I'll be opening this thread in a couple of hours once we start to see guests.

Guests are starting to arrive...

Per TLC here, Middleton relatives, not the parents and siblings, are on the way to the Abbey

OMG this one hat, it looked like a miniature cowboy hat that a hot pink bird simply exploded on.

One female guest is wearing a navy hat the size of a small dinner table...

Love it, but would hate to be sitting behind her.

Just saw the wife of the guy who did the after engagement interview- that's an amazing fascinator! (sorry prob spelling that wrong)

So far, I have spotted some really pretty hats and some are just what were they thinking. Nothing special yet on outfits, everything is a bit too boring for me.

There's a youg man there wearing a morning coat with green plaid pants (?):lol:

And a very short skirted blonde just went in-

Yes his wife's fascinator was amazing! Chelsy's hat is a disappointment. I am not a fan of her outfit either the drawing looked better LOL.

It looks like Chelsy is seated at the back by the door???? She couldn't get a better seat?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I just saw Chelsy Davy. her hair is looking rather messy though

Oh my god, the lady sitting in front of Chelsy has such a big hat. I doubt she will be able to see anything..

I just saw Chelsy too. I usually like her style, but I'm not impressed with this outfit.

If she's by the Great North Door, it actually is a pretty good seat.

Haven't seen her yet

Ian Thorpe just arrived.Great!....and the Beckham's...:p

Frigging show not showing guest...... What's Chelsy wearing? Colorwise so I can pick her out-

Chelsy does not look good.
I didn't expect that from her.

LOL as I looked better I thought hmmm wait this could be a good seat and actually it is I didn't realize about the various doors.:ohmy:
She is in a Emerald Green with a tan small hat on her head that blends with her hair.:sad:

David Beckham looks gorgeous! Victoria wearing dark blue and lovely IMO

Chelsy's wearing a green dress with her hair pulled back and a beige fascinator. IMO, not her best look.

Victoria looks great.

Last edited:
Posh & Becks!!! She looks pretty with her fascinator... he's HOT!! He has a top hat!!.

Last edited:
The Beckham's Look Amazing!!! But is that black? Couldn't she wear another color? But still looks amazing! He is a cutie.
I am curious if Chelsy was hoping to just blend in and well honey she did that today. LOL The Abbey is filling up so happy for William and Kate.

Victoria is wearing navy blue, not black. She does look amazing, and remember.....she's about 7 months pregnant right now.

The Beckham's Look Amazing!!! But is that black? Couldn't she wear another color? But still looks amazing! He is a cutie.
I am curious if Chelsy was hoping to just blend in and well honey she did that today. LOL The Abbey is filling up so happy for William and Kate.

It looks like Navy Blue to me. She looks gorgeous!

I haven't seen Chelsy either :( I'll keep a lookout.

I think I just saw Chelsy Davy. her hair is looking rather messy though

I was a bit disappointed, I understand that she is generally seen as a carefree girl, but I would have expected for her to be more put together

Chelsy Davy leaving her home on the way to the Abbey; turquoise suit with a silver-grey fascinator.

Victoria does look well and yes, I forgot she is pregnant. I like her hat. BBC tweet says she's wearing her own design.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom