Prince William and Catherine Middleton: Church Service - April 29, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OK, there are my expressions:
Kate is so beautiful. Dress is absolutely gorgeous.
William was nervous.
I like choice of music in church.

Her mother is an elegant lady. I don't like Pippa's dress.
Duchess of Cornwall is stunning too.

No, she is HRH The Duchess of Cambridge, etc. etc.

She is not Princess William because William's official title ceased to be HRH Prince WIlliam of Wales once he became Duke of Cambridge. He's still a Prince and his name is still William but that is no longer part of his official title. And if it's not part of his, it isn't part of hers.

He is still a Prince, he hasn't given it up.

She's HRH Princess William Arthur Phillip Louis, Duchess of Cambridge, Countess of Strathearn, Baroness Carrickfergus.

He will always be a Prince until he becomes King.

Agree Harry is cracking me up with the flower girls in the carriage.
He's priceless!

Are they showing enough emotion for some of you now?

I don't think so.
I don't think it was as grand as the Swedish wedding. V&D was also joyful whereas this was a serious affair. It doesn'tseem like a royal wedding. I don't think coverage of the other royal families would've changed that.

Or perhaps we hyped this wedding up too much.

Victoria's wedding I thought appeared more understated yet still splendid kind of way. Yes we did see more of the royals and other dignitaries then. Or maybe there is this perception rightly or wrongly that the British royals are to be seen as the grandest?

I don't think that is right. Charles is still Prince Charles, Andrew is still Prince Andrew etc. The Ducal title is an additional title so he'll still be Prince William. He will drop the "of Wales", but will still be Prince William so she'll be Princess William.

OK, so ie Sophie is technically Princess Sophie but is known as Sophie, Countess of Wessex? So the same would be for Catherine. You'd think I would have figured this out beforehand, lol.

OK, so ie Sophie is technically Princess Sophie but is known as Sophie, Countess of Wessex? So the same would be for Catherine. You'd think I would have figured this out beforehand, lol.

Sophie is Princess Edward, Countess of Wessex.

No, Sophie is HRH The Princess Edward, Countess of Wessex, Viscountess Severn.

I don't believe Prince William was nervous. Just happy and content!
12000 people are online at The Royal Forums at this very moment - my congratulations to the owners! :flowers:

One thing I can say about this wedding- it was executed perfectly. Everyone did exactly what they were supposed to do, it was wonderful

Aww, William is holding her bouquet while she gets out of the carriage, he's being so sweet and attentive to her.

He just said "thank you guys" to the people attending them.

Daily Mail have a front article with a picture and Kate looks like a waxwork. I wonder if the photos will be released as soon as they are taken or after breakfast perhaps?

The back of the dress is beautiful, and the veil, gorgeous, just gorgeous, I love lace.

The lace is Ok but the dress is too poor and the bouquet to simple for the ocassion!

Back
Top Bottom