Prince William and Catherine Middleton: Church Service - April 29, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No William is looking at her..but Kate keeps looking away. She looked right at him and turned her head quickly.

Now that you mention it you are right. CP Victoria was glowing in her wedding. Catherine looks rather sombre, can be the nerves though. who knows?
Maybe, maybe she is just not as relieved. Victoria had to fight so long and so hard, Kate just sailed along.

may sound dumb but i'm confused about him getting the title duke of cambridge isn't that a stepdown from a prince? is he called Prince William Duke of Cambridge?

No, it's not. He's HRH Prince William, Duke of Cambridge, Earl of Strathearn, Baron Carrickfergus.

may sound dumb but i'm confused about him getting the title duke of cambridge isn't that a stepdown from a prince? is he called Prince William Duke of Cambridge?
His name is: His Royal Highness The Prince William Arthur Philip Louis, Duke of Cambridge, Earl of Strathearn, Baron Carrickfergus, Royal Knight Companion of the Most Noble Order of the Garter
It's not a step down as he is aroyal duke now.

@LadyDiana

He doesn't lose the "Prince" he gains the "Duke". Basically he's gaining more titles.

I can't believe Beatrice managed to outdo her Butterfly hat.

Maybe it is setting in OMG he is my husband I am a Duchess LOL:ROFLMAO:

doesn't have the emotion as maxima.cp mary or victoria for me. not romantic enough.

I think part of the reason it might seem slightly less grand than Andrew and Sara's is the way they are filming it. There seems to be a lot more close shots in this one than what I remember from the York's wedding.

EmpressRouge said:
Probably to stay on schedule to the second.

Ah...yeah, that makes sense. I was thinking that it was more nerves than anything. I only pace myself like that when i am nervous so it forces me not to rush.!

She might not be looking at him to stem off the giggles. I couldn't look at my husband on our wedding day without dissolving into laughter. His parents were most unimpressed :lol:

No, he's still a Prince, but has been given a specific, territorial title, by now which he will be referred. There are (and can be more) other Prince Williams in the British royal family (Prince William, Duke of Gloucester), but there is only ONE Duke of Cambridge now.

It is odd seeing them to the side of the alter.

He's still a Prince, he hasn't given up his title as a Prince to become a Duke. He is His Royal Highness The Prince William Arthur Philip Louis, Duke of Cambridge, Earl of Strathearn, Baron Carrickfergus, Royal Knight Companion of the Most Noble Order of the Garter Master of Arts.

I can't believe Beatrice managed to outdo her Butterfly hat.

Who would have thought it was possible. I saw the post about looking like a crab and had to rewind my TiVo...she looked so nice last night. She shouldn't wear beige clothes....they just wash her out.

It is sooo boring!! The clothes, the ceremony, William and Kate.. they seems not too happy. It is the worst wedding, what I've ever seen. :(

MY brothers wedding was more grand and upscale than this. The only difference is they've got royals at their wedding. I was really was expecting more. Bummer.

The whole King and Queen of creation was also said at Diana and Charles's wedding!

@palaceprincess I believe it's the Scroll, though the official sources are calling it the "Halo."
web • 4/29/11 6:25 AM

Ellakay says scroll and halo samething so I am going with that- she knows tiaras

A great ceremony, the groom a wonderful, wonderful bride I'm sure a here on Diana...

I still cannot get over how much I like Camillas look. She is beautiful. When did that happen? :)

Now I get the title, so is Catherine's Her Royal Highness the Princess William, Duchess of Cambridge, right?

I love the song sung by the choir. Very beautiful piece.

She looks like she was going to lose it and giggle and fell back into her seat some LOL.....are they not allowed to hold hands would that be improper? I was holding my husbands hands the entire ceremony.

Back
Top Bottom