Prince William and Catherine Middleton: Church Service - April 29, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Congratulations Prince William & Catherine
beautiful, excellence Royal Couple

I don't know what is missing and I still love it, but while Kate is a beautiful woman, even with all this pomp and the very romantic dress, she is not as stunningly happy and therefor beautiful as CP Victoria was on her wedding day.

Kate looks pretty composed, I would be freaking out!

Congratulations to TRH Duke and Duchess of Cambridge!

Ps...gues Halo and Scroll tiara are the same thing!

she looks totally bored,not much looking at each other really

Hse looks beautiful! lace is always a plus with me!

It's a way simple wedding but they look nice. For a moment William looked like he might faint. She wore one of my picks for tiara, I thought sure it would be the Strathmore.

I didn't know that there were nuns at Westminster. Anyone knew about the sisters sitting near the couple?

I have to agree Andrew and Sarah's did seem more grand. I guess they got the feeling they wanted of a less formal affair. Can't wait to see her other dress hope we do get to see it.

i think victoria of sweden red the same bible path as kates brother does now at the norwigien crown prince wedding

Congratulations to TRH Duke and Duchess of Cambridge!

Ps...gues Halo and Scroll tiara are the same thing!

I don't think they are the same tiara?

Sister Morphine said:
They're not.

Everyone on tiara thread saying they are! Ugh I am confused

I think James Middleton paced himself meticulously because we can't be off schedule.

I agree they aren't looking at each other much.

I don't know what is missing and I still love it, but while Kate is a beautiful woman, even with all this pomp and the very romantic dress, she is not as stunningly happy and therefor beautiful as CP Victoria was on her wedding day.
Now that you mention it you are right. CP Victoria was glowing in her wedding. Catherine looks rather sombre, can be the nerves though. who knows?

James reading very clear and didn't rush it...well done.

But dang what is that on Beas head??? I agree it's a land crab!

Love the look William and Catherine just gave each other during the reading.:wub:

may sound dumb but i'm confused about him getting the title duke of cambridge isn't that a stepdown from a prince? is he called Prince William Duke of Cambridge?

I can't wait to see what Ella Kay has to say about Beatrice and Eugenie at mad hattery! Well Beatrice will definitely keep the title Mad Hatter, she is so ridiculous looking!

Back
Top Bottom