Prince William and Catherine Middleton: Church Service - April 29, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I wish these commentators were indentifying people. I don't know a lot of these faces. Gosh they should've done their homework!

I just saw this lady in blue who looks like a peacock!

I just saw the most gorgeous pink hat! Lovely!

Those pink spirals on that hat is going to poke somebody in the eye.

My kids are so excited when they saw Rowan Atkinson aka Mr. bean

I just saw the most gorgeous pink hat! Lovely!

Prob Earl Spencers finance

The entire spencer clan are looking great - Louis has really grown up during his time in South Africa

Lady Sarah and Jane and their children are so alike

Mayor of London arrived looking a mess as per usual

Some of these hats are just too bizzard for words.

It would appear members of the BRF are making their way to the Abbey.

Wait, cars are on their way to BP to pick people up, it would appear.

Actually, there's flags on the cars, so I'm guessing these are Commonwealth Realm representatives, because I see the Bahamian flag and the New Zealand flag.

There are several official-appearing cars headed towards the Abbey. I believe I saw the Spanish flag on one.

ETA: I suspect you're right Sister Morphine. Maybe it wasn't the Spanish flag.

The wife of the Speaker of the House of Commons is showing waaaaaaaaaaaay too much cleavage for this wedding.

Speaker and his wife came to the House of Commons.

She is a character, isn't she...

I'am watching the Royal Wedding Live in facebook, So nice!:flowers: The hats are small and all looked like a peacock :bang: Westminster Abbey looks really lovely..indeed the best place to get married..all the people are smilling and greeting each other!

Last edited:
My kids are so excited when they saw Rowan Atkinson aka Mr. bean
Me, too!

Apparently, the crowds have cheering every car/person/thing that passes by, including the street cleaner.

Two big buses have stopped in front of the Abbey.

A bus has pulled up to one of the entrances. The BBC cut away before I could tell who it was.

CrownPrincess5 said:
I wish these commentators were indentifying people. I don't know a lot of these faces. Gosh they should've done their homework!

Agreed and they keep doing stupid interviews instead of telling/showing what's happening

Back
Top Bottom