Prince William and Catherine Middleton: Church Service - April 29, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
zembra said:
So its over soon??

This is not a wedding ceromony to remember im afraid, im sure Will and Kate are happy but they dont look that way, the whole thing is a too stiff my taste, its a joyous day, so show some joy and happiness.

They'll appear happy as soon as they come out from signing. The hard part is over now!!

So its over soon??

This is not a wedding ceromony to remember im afraid, im sure Will and Kate are happy but they dont look that way, the whole thing is a too stiff my taste, its a joyous day, so show some joy and happiness.

I agree.
I was expecting so much more. I wish they would show a little bit of joy. It doesn't have to be much just a little bit.

YOu know I think that thing on Beatrice's hat is suppose to be a bow.

American Presidents sing the anthem as it is a song to the honor of the country. GSTQ is specific to the monarch. As such when Queens change to Kings then the anthem will change also to God Save the King.
It would be very odd for someone to sing a song about their own health and well being.

Channel 7 and possibly the other Australian networks are doing a horrible job of not showing any of the foreign royals.
Barely got to see any arrivals of them.

So its over soon??

This is not a wedding ceromony to remember im afraid, im sure Will and Kate are happy but they dont look that way, the whole thing is a too stiff for my taste, its a joyous day, so show some joy and happiness.

British royal weddings are not long, drawn-out affairs. Also, William is not heir to the throne, he's heir to the heir. Charles' first wedding was obviously much larger.

sky are not showing any foreign royals either.

do betrice and eugine not have people styling them?

That national anthem brought a tear to my eye!

This was actually a fairly traditional Anglician ceremony.

Zara will be the next BRF member to marry, we cannot forget that.

Katie Nicholl says Princess Anne, Sophie, etc. has to curtsy to Catherine because William is closer in line to the throne. I have a feeling that might not be correct because of the Order of Precedence.

YOu know I think that thing on Beatrice's hat is suppose to be a bow.
Likewise but I'm not a fan of her whole...ensemble, to be honest. Too much tan for me and that fascinator/bow/hat is a bit silly, in my opinion.

I just saw Eugenie and Beatrice. WHAT WERE THEY THINKING? Excuse me, but they look like h*ll.

Is Zara eating in church? And what is that on her head?

I ahve so enjoyed the music during the service - the choir have been superb

The bride looks quite aristocratic and elegant. I applaud her for her choices. Sarah Burton did a fantastic job!

ok, did I just see Zara pop something in her mouth? She brought snacks?!

Katie Nicholl says Princess Anne, Sophie, etc. has to curtsy to Catherine because William is closer in line to the throne. I have a feeling that might now be correct because of the Order of Precedence.
They are all HRH. I don't see why they should:ermm:

I heard Prince Andrew and the rest of the royal family besides the Queen, Charles and Camilla, will have to curtsey to Kate.

Let's express ourselves without using the abbreviations for obsecentities.

The entire posts will be deleted.

Back
Top Bottom