Prince William and Catherine Middleton: Church Service - April 29, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
no holding hands? just sitting there. it is your wedding day,the most special day of your lives together and there is no close ness at all

Now I get the title, so is Catherine's Her Royal Highness the Princess William, Duchess of Cambridge, right?

Her Royal Highness Princess William Arthur Philip Louis, Duchess of Cambridge, Countess of Strathearn, Baroness Carrickfergus, Master of Arts.

a low cut wedding dress, that is a suprice however i like it 7/10 i would give it
mette-marit 10/10 for me

Now I get the title, so is Catherine's Her Royal Highness the Princess William, Duchess of Cambridge, right?

HRH Princess William, Duchess of Cambridge, Countess of Strathearn, Baroness Carrickfergus.

Guys...this isn't a normal wedding...and the British Royals don't show emotions during their wedding. I think the save it for when they go back to the Confessor's shrine.

i wouldn't care if it wasn't allowed. who could tell them off ?

Will we get to see the cutting of the cake the lunch/dinner ? or will that be private ?

other royal couples has hold hands during the wedding service

no holding hands? just sitting there. it is your wedding day,the most special day of your lives together and there is no close ness at all

You don't know that. You don't need to be hanging all over each other in order to be close to someone.

Well, both Kate and William aren't exactly charismatic people here.

the british royal family have over the years shown more emotion on public occassions.

This is there wedding, if they chose to hold hands they wouldn't be told off. They both look bored and ready to leave the place.

Agree... other royal couples (yes, FOREIGN royals) held hands and looked lovingly at each other :whistling:

So much for the modernisation of the British Royal Family...

They wrote their own wedding prayer. Gorgeous.

Am I the only who finds this wedding so dull? F&L's wedding was a long RC wedding ceremony and it wasn't as dull. (And I didn't speak Spanish then)

I agree with the ones saying it seems slightly boring, maybe they are just ready for it to be over? i'm listening more then paying attention, not grand but it is pretty, and Catherine looks beautiful!

I agree. Catherine looks beautiful but the whole ceremony until now lacks some romance...

But not at their weddings. The most expressive people I have seen were Andrew and Edwards who both smiled when their brides arrived at the Wedding. William did that. I think Kate is really nervous. Her vows were so softly spoken.

I agree the make up comes across as heavy.

they emotion is what made CP Victoria weeding amazing and they held hands the entire time still do LOL

barley any emotion so far maybe in the carriage we will get some

Why do you want them to be like everyone else? Can't you let them be themselves and be happy? The way some of you are carrying on, they might as well get an annulment as soon as they leave the church.

Catherine seems wonderful. Grace Kelly-style wedding dress simply fantastic and very noble.

Okay, my brother just came to ask me what's up with Beatrice's hat. I think when an air force guy who has no interest in fashion asks what's on your head that's when you know you have a flop.
Oh and guys this is a religious ceremony. I have been to plenty of weddings where the couples didn't hold hands or giggle and looked serious. It is a serious occassion and I think the fact that they are taking it as such bodes greatly for their future together.

but they don't "look" happy. they would be happier at the local registry office with 2 witnesses!

the train is 2 metres, 70 centimetres. this is a really very short train. but I love the skirt part very very much.

This is there wedding, if they chose to hold hands they wouldn't be told off. They both look bored and ready to leave the place.

They look like they don't want to be there. The expression on their face is "huury up!"

Back
Top Bottom