Royal Births Announcements 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MAfan

Super Moderator
Site Team
City
N/A
Country
Italy
Welcome to the thread for Royal Births Announcements in 2017. The 2016 version of this thread can be found HERE.

Please feel free to contribute to this thread.

Please follow the forum rules when posting.

More information about the Royal Genealogy threads can be found HERE.

The original posts will be updated with news as soon as the information is made public.

Last edited:
January:

02 January: Prince Sinan Aga Khan, son of Prince Rahim Aga Khan and his wife Princess Salwa, née Kendra Spears.

05 January: Princess Zita zu Isenburg, daughter of Hereditary Prince Alexander zu Isenburg and his wife, née Sarah Lorenz.

12 January: Prince Fuad Zahir and Princess Farah Nur of Egypt, twins of Prince Mohamed Ali of Egypt and his wife, née Princess Noal of Afghanistan.

Last edited:
February:

22 February: Princess Madeleine of Saxe-Coburg-Gotha, daughter of Hereditary Prince Hubertus of Saxe-Coburg-Gotha and his wife, née Kelly Rondesvedt.

28 February: Stefano Casiraghi, son of Pierre Casiraghi (himself son of Princess Caroline of Hannover, Princess of Monaco) and his wife, née Beatrice Borromeo.

Last edited:
March:

22 March: Sheikh Rashid bin Mansour bin Zayed-Al-Nahyan of Abu Dhabi, son of Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan of Abu Dhabi and his wife Sheikha Manal bint Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum.

Last edited:
April:

08 April: Prince Mohammad bin Feisal of Jordan, son of Prince Feisal bin Al Hussein of Jordan and of his wife, née Zeina Lubbadeh.

.. April: Prince Franz-Albrecht von Auersperg-Trautson, son of Prince Johannes von Auersperg-Trautson and his wife, née Countess Maria Fatima Czernin von und zu Chudenitz.

Last edited:
May:

05 May: Prince Philippe d’Orléans, son of Prince François d’Orléans, Count of Dreux, and his wife, née Theresa von Einsiedel.

11 May: Count Leopold von Schönborn-Buchheim, son of Count Melchior von Schönborn-Buchheim and his wife, née Baroness Bernadette von Mentzingen.

17 May: Sheikha Maita bint Majid al-Maktoum, daughter of Sheikh Majid bin Mohammed bin Rashid al-Maktoum of Dubai and his wife Sheikha Hessa bint Ali Beljafla.

Last edited:
June:

21 June: Prince João Antonio de Orléans e Bragança, son of Prince João Philippe de Orléans e Bragança and his wife, née Yasmine Paranagua.

Last edited:
July:

17 July: Sheikh Mohammed bin Tamim al-Thani, son of Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad bin Khalifa al-Thani, Emir of Qatar, and his wife Sheikha Noora bint Hathal al Dosari.

Last edited:
August:

.. August: Archduchess Sophia of Austria, daughter of Archduke Christoph of Austria and his wife, née Adélaïde Drapé-Frisch.

31 August: Prince Gabriel of Sweden, son of Prince Carl Philip of Sweden, Duke of Värmland, and his wife, née Sofia Hellqvist.

Last edited:
September:

08 September: Princess Matilde zu Oettingen-Oettingen und Oettingen-Spielberg, daughter of Hereditary Prince Franz-Albrecht zu Oettingen-Oettingen und Oettingen-Spielberg and his wife, née Baroness Cleopatra Adelsheim von Erenst.

22 September: Maya Wilson, daughter of Hugo Wilson and his wife, née Princess Maria Theresia von Thurn und Taxis.

Last edited:
October:

11 October: Princess Anastasia Reuss, daughter of Prince Heinrich XXIV Reuss and his wife, née Countess Dorothea Richiza zu Castell-Castell.

14 October: Tunku Iskandar Abdul Jalil Abu Bakar Ibrahim, son of Tunku Ismail Sultan Ibrahim, Crown Prince of Johor, and his wife Che Puan Khaleeda Bustamam.

30 October: Victoria, daughter of Prince Henri of Bourbon-Parma and of Archduchess Gabriella of Austria.

Last edited:
December:

01 December: Princess Faathimah Az-Zahraa' Raaihanul Bolkiah, daughter of Crown Prince Al-Muhtadee Billah of Brunei and his wife Crown Princess Sarah.

Last edited:
Exact date unknown:

Alexander Ferdinand Chrobok, son of Paul Chrobok (himself son of Princess Maria Luisa of Bulgaria) and of his wife, née Ariana Oliver.

Prince Friedrich zu Salm-Salm, son of Prince Georg-Alfred zu Salm-Salm and his wife, née Countess Flaminia Wolff-Metternich zur Gracht.

Prince Constantin zu Hohenlohe-Schillingsfürst, son of Prince Philipp zu Hohenlohe-Schillingsfürst and his wife, née Countess Assunta Calice.

Prince Alexander von Schönburg-Hartenstein, son of Prince Johannes von Schönburg-Hartenstein and his wife, née Katharina Ritschl.

Archduchess Amelie of Austria, Princess of Tuscany, daughter of Archduke Bernhard of Austria, Prince of Tuscany, and his wife, née Sarah Jane White.

Otto Dienst, son of Christian Dienst and his wife, née Princess Felipa of Bavaria.

Countess Coralie zu Stolberg-Werningerode, daughter of Count Maximilian zu Stolberg-Werningerode and his wife, née Maria von Randow.

Archduke Sebastian Valentin of Austria, Prince of Tuscany, son of Archduke Johannes of Austria, Prince of Tuscany, and his wife, née Katharina Riedl, Edle von Riedenstein.

Last edited:
Princess Noal of Egypt, née Princess of Afghanistan and her husband Prince Mohamed Ali had their first son and first child Prince Fuad Zahir and their first daughter and second child Princess Farah Nur on January 12th 2017

Source: Grandfather King Fuad of Egypt's Facebook

Last edited:
Princess Noal of Egypt, née Princess of Afghanistan and her husband Prince Mohamed Ali had their first son and first child Prince Fuad zaher and their first daughter and second child Princess Farah Nur on January 12th 2017

it's great that they are keeping the tradition of choosing a name that start with the letter "f" .

A second son for Princess Salwa and Prince Rahim Aga Khan
It is with great happiness that Mawlana Hazar Imam has announced that Princess Salwa has given birth to a baby boy named Sinan.
Born in London, United Kingdom on 2 January, Prince Sinan is the second child of Prince Rahim and Princess Salwa, and a little brother to Prince Irfan, who was born on 11 April 2015

Prince Rahim and Kendra Spears welcome second child

Does anybody know any news about Prince Rudolph&Princess Tilsim's twins?
I don't remember her due date, but, if my memory serves me well, the babies were expected to be born in mid-July 2016

Princess Noal of Egypt, née Princess of Afghanistan and her husband Prince Mohamed Ali had their first son and first child Prince Fuad Zahir and their first daughter and second child Princess Farah Nur on January 12th 2017

The twins were born in Paris.

I don't remember her due date, but, if my memory serves me well, the babies were expected to be born in mid-July 2016

If you want to know you can ask/write Point de Vue or Fürstenhaus Liechtenstein

They were born around 7th of July, if I remember well.

Pierre Casiraghi and his wife Beatrice, née Borromeo had a son at Monte Carlo on February 28th 2017

Source: Hola

MAfan, I am afraid but for me they are not Royals but Nobles.
They are Monsieur et Madame Pierre Casiraghi.

Does someone know the date of birth (just after Mother's Day) of Sheikh Rashid bin Mansour bin Zayed-Al-Nahyan of Abu Dhabi?
He is the third son and fifth child of Sheikh Mansour and Sheikha Manal

April 8th,2017:

Prince Feisal bin Al Hussein of Jordan & his third wife princess Zeina welcomed on Saturday their second child together, a baby boy named prince Mohammad bin Feisal. The Couple who were married in 2014 have an older son Prince abdullah bin Feisal.
Prince Feisal has four children from his first marriage & a granddaughter by his eldest daughter princess Ayah.

Sourse:https://twitter.com/HalaAkhbar/status/850646658933248000/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.theroyalforums.com%2F63258-second-son-prince-feisal-princess-zeina-jordan%2F

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom