Royal Births Announcements 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The original source for Taro's birth is Frau mit Herz and he was born somewhere in the end of April!!

Crown Prince Al-Muhtadee Billah of Brunei & his wife Princess Sarah, had their second son and third child overall today, June 20th.
Full name is: PENGIRAN MUDA MUHAMMAD AIMAN IBNI DYTM PADUKA SERI PENGIRAN MUDA MAHKOTA PENGIRAN MUDA HAJI AL MUHTADEE BILLAH

A brother for Abdul Muntaqim (b.2007) and Muneerah Madhul (b.2011)

Source: Home

Crown Prince Al-Muhtadee Billah of Brunei & his wife Princess Sarah, had their second son and third child overall today, June 20th.
Full name is: PENGIRAN MUDA MUHAMMAD AIMAN IBNI DYTM PADUKA SERI PENGIRAN MUDA MAHKOTA PENGIRAN MUDA HAJI AL MUHTADEE BILLAH

A brother for Abdul Muntaqim (b.2007) and Muneerah Madhul (b.2011)

Source: Home

:flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers: congratulations to the whole family! is this picture of the newest arrival?

I don't know, I got June 20th from the Official Site Pictures of the Brunei Royal Family. I remenber when they posted about Muneerah's birth which was January 2nd, and was correct. I only based my info on that.

I think th 7th June is the correct date (Brunei Times article was also shared on Facebook by Sultan).

Last edited:
Sheikh Majid bin Mohammed bin Rashid al-Maktoum of Dubai (b.26 October 1987) [son of Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid al-Maktoum (b.1949) & his Moroccan wife] & his wife Sheikha Hessa bint Ali Beljafla (b.21 August 1991) had their first children, twins Mohammed & Dubai, on 15 July.

Source: https://instagram.com/p/5KQVSnEda8/ (Thanks, Imanmajed!)

Hereditary Prince Hubertus of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha (b.16 September 1975) [son of Prince Andreas of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha (b.1943) & his wife Carin, née Dabelstein (b.1946)] & his wife Kelly, née Rondestvedt (b.10 January 1975) had their second child, Philipp Hubertus Andreas Christian, in Munich on 15 July.

A brother for Katharina Victoria Elizabeth Cheryl (30-4-2014).

Prince Nils Sebastian of Saxony (b.6 November 1978) [youngest of three sons of Prince Rudiger of Saxony (b.1953) & his late first wife, Astrid Linke (1949-1989)] & his wife Jedida, nee Taborek (b.1975) had their third child, Felizitas Johanna Mila Eleonore, on 1 June.

A sister for Moritz Victor Ferdinand Anton (b.2009) & Aurelie Marie Louise Sophie (b.2010).

Source for both: Saxony

Last edited:
Carolina Tasso de Saxe-Coburgo e Bragança (b. 1976), fifth child of Archduchess Walburga of Austria (b. 1942) and her husband Carlos Tasso de Saxe-Coburgo e Bragança, formerly Baron Taxis von Bordogna und Valnigra (b. 1931), and her husband Sébastien Delcourt (b. 1972) had their third child, Paola, this year.

A sister for Nicoló (b. 2011) and Camilla (b. 2013)

Source: Descendants of Archduke Franz Karl of Austria

Archduke Carl Christian of Austria (b.9 May 1977) [firstborn son of Archduke Rudolf of Austria (b.1950) & his wife Helene, nee Baroness Villenfagne de Vogelsanck (b.1954)] & his wife Estelle, nee de Saint-Romain (b.19 January 1979) had their fourth daughter, Paola, last year.

A sister for Zita (b.2008), Anezka (b.2010) & Anna (b.2012)

I rather like Beatrix Maria with Mafalda. I wonder if Beatrix has any sentimental value, because the only royal Beatrix I'm aware of is Princess Beatrix of the Netherlands, but I don't think the Thurn und Taxis family and the DRF know each other well enough or at all. Perhaps they just liked it, I've noticed Beatrix has become more popular in the UK and in the US lately (but personally I've never met any, just from what I've read online).

I rather like Beatrix Maria with Mafalda. I wonder if Beatrix has any sentimental value, because the only royal Beatrix I'm aware of is Princess Beatrix of the Netherlands, but I don't think the Thurn und Taxis family and the DRF know each other well enough or at all. Perhaps they just liked it, I've noticed Beatrix has become more popular in the UK and in the US lately (but personally I've never met any, just from what I've read online).

Maria Theresia's sister has Beatriz(another form of the name Beatrix or Beatrice) as one of her middle names so it seems they have some connection to the name.

Maria Theresia's sister has Beatriz(another form of the name Beatrix or Beatrice) as one of her middle names so it seems they have some connection to the name.

Maria Theresia and Elisabeth's grandmother is called Beatrix. She is Princess Gloria's mother. :flowers:

Do we have any information about Victor Magnuson and Frida Bergstrom, and Lalla Soukaina Filali and Mohammed El Mehdi Regragui's children? I think they were supposed to be born in August and today is the 31st, so I was wondering if someone knows something about these royal babies :)

I don't think that there will be announcements about those births.
The persons are private and it was by circumstances that we knew about their pregnancies

But anyway Sigvard Magnuson was born on August 25th 2015 as second son and second child to Victor Magnuson and Frida Bergstroem.
A brother for Edmund (11-12-2012)

source: Damtidning

Princess Louisa of Lowenstein-Wertheim Rosenberg (b.23 June 1984) [third of six daughters of Prince Felix of Lowenstein-Wertheim-Rosenberg (b.1954) & his wife Elisabeth, nee Countess von Meran (b.1952)] & her husband Caspar Schmick had their first child, Kari Nikolaus, on 15 June.

Sources: Descendants of Archduke Karl of Austria, Duke of Teschen
https://sites.google.com/site/myroyalworld/2015-genealogical-information

Princess Hedwig of Liechtenstein (b.28 November 1982) [daughter of late prince Vincenz of Liechtenstein (1850-2008) & his first wife, Helene de Cosse-Brissac (b.1960)] & her husband Count Olivier de Quelen (b.25 April 1980) had their fourth child, a boy named Taliesin, on 29 August.

A brother for Maiwenn (24-4-2010) & twins Beatrice & Raphaelle (10-6-2011)

Sources: Descendants of Archduke Franz Karl of Austria
Evénements futurs - Noblesse & Royautés

Last edited:
I update my post:

Archduke Carl Christian of Austria (b.9 May 1977) [firstborn son of Archduke Rudolf of Austria (b.1950) & his wife Helene, nee Baroness Villenfagne de Vogelsanck (b.1954)] & his wife Estelle, nee de Saint-Romain (b.19 January 1979) had their fourth daughter, Paola, on 7 February.

A sister for Zita (b.2008), Anezka (b.2010) & Anna (b.2012)

Source: https://sites.google.com/site/myroyalworld/2015-genealogical-information

Felipe Riesle y Habsburgo-Lorena (b.1986) [oldest of three children and only son of Archduchess Alexandra of Austria (b.1952) & her husband Hector Riesle y Contreras (b.1942)] & his wife Pilar, nee Garcia-Huidobro y Echevarria had their first child, Francisco, this year.

It's young father's parents' debut as grandparents.

Last edited:
Lalla Soukaina Filali (b.30 April 1986) [daughter of Lalla Meriem of Morocco (b.1962) & her former husband Fouad Filali (b.1951)] & her husband Mohamed el Mehdi Ben Abdelmottaleb Regragui had twins in September.

There are first grandchildren for young mother's parents' as well as first great-grandchildren for her grandmother, Lalla Latifa Amahzoune.Source: http://www.le360.ma/fr/people/la-princesse-lalla-soukaina-heureuse-maman-52481(Thanks, Mademoiselle Lilo!)

Prince Friedrich-Alexander of Oettingen-Oettingen and Oettingen-Wallerstein (b.2 August 1978) [youngest of three sons of Moritz, Prince of Oettingen-Oettingen and Oettingen-Wallerstein (b.1946) & his wife Lioba, nee Princess of Lowenstein-Wertheim Rosenberg (b.1946)] & his wife Isabella, née Bonelli (b.2 July 1982) had their fourth child this year.

A sibling for Filippa (9-11-2009), Salome (27-9-2011) & another girl (Name and DOB unknown).

Source: Descendants of Count Felice Rignon

Sheikh Joaan bin Hamad al-Thani (b.23 July 1986) [son of Hamad bin Khalifa al-Thani, Emir of Qatar (b.1952) & his second wife, Sheikha Moza bint Nasser al-Misned (b.1959)] & his wife, Sheikha Al-Maha bint Salem al-Rumual al-Mannaee had their fifth child, Moza, on 2 November.

A brother for Hamad (b.2009), Tamim (b.2010), Al-Dhabi (23-4-2012) & Khalifa (3-3-2014).

Source: Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa al-Thani's Children and Families thread (Thanks, CatoVert!)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom