Noble Engagements Announcements 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He is not of Mexican descent. He is a Mexican. I do not know if he is a US citizen. He had a student visa when he attended Wharton. Got his green card shortly after his marriage to Emily Hilton. They divorced in June of 2015. They have a son.

Thnx for an update :) didn't know exactly,but read some interesting things on your blog.

Johannes Bolzano, Edler von Kronstätt (*1982), son of Princess Yvonne of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Sayn (*1942) and her second husband Klaus Bolzano, Edler von Kronstätt (*1936), got engaged to Ekaterina Gortinsky last year.

He has two half-brothers, Count Constantin (*1963) and Count Maximilian (*1965) von Coreth zu Coredo, from his mother's first marriage, who are already married.

Source: Descendants of Archduke Johann of Austria

I update my post:

Maria Antonia von Sachsen-Gessaphe (b.1994) [firstborn child of Karl August Afif, who became Karl August von Sachsen-Gessaphe in 1972 (b.1958) {himself the youngest of three sons of Princess Maria Anna of Saxony (1929-2012) & her husband Roberto Afif (1916-1978)} of by his first wife Karen Kurth (b.1962)] is engaged to Klaus Hutter; they are going to marry on 13 January 2017.

Sources: Descendants of King Louis Philippe I of the French
Netty Royal

Benedict Dekleva (b.1986) [older of two sons of late Baroness Stephanie Mayr von Melnhof (1961-2010) & her first husband Gregor Dekleva (b.1959)] got engaged to Petra Brandenburg last year.

His younger brother Constantin (b.1989) is single.

Source: Descendants of Archduke Johann of Austria

And another update concerning this couple (their wedding was probably postponed):

Maria Antonia von Sachsen-Gessaphe (b.1994)
[firstborn child of Karl August Afif, who became Karl August von Sachsen-Gessaphe in 1972 (b.1958) {himself the youngest of three sons of Princess Maria Anna of Saxony (1929-2012) & her husband Roberto Afif (1916-1978)} of by his first wife Karen Kurth (b.1962)] is engaged to Klaus Hutter; they are going to marry civilly on 26 May and religiously on 27 May 2017.

Sources: Royal Travel and Events Blog: Upcoming Events
Prinzessin Antonia heiratet einen Deggendorfer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom