The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2004, 08:50 PM
Aristocracy

Prince Khaled and Princess Reem are from the same mother - I think it was Prince Alwaleed second wife who is their mother....

Old 07-04-2004, 10:49 PM
Commoner

Has anyone gone through this site?:

http://www.sauduction.com

It's a anti royal family propaganda site that chronicles and comments on various news stories and activities relating to the Saudi royal family: the abuses and corruption, the commission system of doing business, the censorship, the lobbying and secret deals, family arrests, drugs, sex and call girls, the palaces. They really go after Prince Bandar.

There are some interesting pictures interspersed in some of the editions. It hasn't been updated in several years, but I think it began around the time of the first Gulf War.

If even 10% of the commentary has some truth to it, then WOW. Maybe 3 or 4 hells isn't big enough, :-(

Old 07-04-2004, 11:44 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally posted by Gobsmacked@Jul 5th, 2004 - 3:49 am
Has anyone gone through this site?:

http://www.sauduction.com

It's a anti royal family propaganda site that chronicles and comments on various news stories and activities relating to the Saudi royal family: the abuses and corruption, the commission system of doing business, the censorship, the lobbying and secret deals, family arrests, drugs, sex and call girls, the palaces. They really go after Prince Bandar.

There are some interesting pictures interspersed in some of the editions. It hasn't been updated in several years, but I think it began around the time of the first Gulf War.

If even 10% of the commentary has some truth to it, then WOW. Maybe 3 or 4 hells isn't big enough, :-(
Yup, I have. I was aghast when first reading it and I wanted to provide with the link but decided not to as the site has more of a political agenda/breeding and some of the articles were pukka anti-Muslim and anti-arab or maybe it was a reflection of the hypocrisy. What do I know? People need the truth in dribs and drabs.

A researcher from the Gulf once stated: "In prison, same-sex sex is the norm. Saudi Arabia is just a large prison."
Old 07-05-2004, 01:44 AM
Serene Highness

Ha I love that!
Old 07-05-2004, 03:26 AM
Courtier

I didn't like the site because I think it is anti Muslim and anti-arab .

Who did build this site ?

when we know , who ? we will know why ? and we will know if it is truth or not .

I know that not every thing perfect in saudi but in the same time not every thing bad .
Old 07-05-2004, 02:55 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally posted by houri@Jul 5th, 2004 - 3:26 am
I didn't like the site because I think it is anti Muslim and anti-arab .

Who did build this site ?

when we know , who ? we will know why ? and we will know if it is truth or not .

I know that not every thing perfect in saudi but in the same time not every thing bad .
houri:

we have all heard the negatives of saudi-can you shed some light on the positive aspects of saudi?

thanks
Old 07-05-2004, 03:17 PM
Courtier

maybe you need some one from saudi to answer your question but I will tell you what I like about saudi

they did build the desert

in the 70 they did send their troop to the girls schools to protect them and to convincing family of the girls to let them study

they protect and serving Maca

they help people in poor country in africa and asia .

I'm sure there are a lot of good things about saudi I consider saudi like another home for me .
Old 07-05-2004, 06:11 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally posted by houri@Jul 5th, 2004 - 2:17 pm
maybe you need some one from saudi to answer your question but I will tell you what I like about saudi

in the 70 they did send their troop to the girls schools to protect them and to convincing family of the girls to let them study

I'm sure there are a lot of good things about saudi I consider saudi like another home for me .
Um, about two years ago, 15 girls burned to death because the religious police would not let them run out of their burning dormitory in order to escape. The religious police locked the doors, and beat them to prevent them from escaping. The Saudi Royals have no redeeming value--but correct me if I'm wrong. They only fund hate, murder, and terror throughout the world. Not only do they not preserve Mecca, they have destroyed as much pre-Islamic history and relics as they can.
Old 07-05-2004, 06:35 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally posted by Bubbette+Jul 5th, 2004 - 6:11 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bubbette @ Jul 5th, 2004 - 6:11 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-houri@Jul 5th, 2004 - 2:17 pm
maybe you need some one from saudi&nbsp; to answer your question but I will tell you what I like about saudi

in the 70 they did send their troop to the girls schools to protect them and to convincing&nbsp; family of the girls to let them study

I&#39;m sure there are a lot of good things about saudi I consider saudi like another home for me .
Um, about two years ago, 15 girls burned to death because the religious police would not let them run out of their burning dormitory in order to escape. The religious police locked the doors, and beat them to prevent them from escaping. The Saudi Royals have no redeeming value--but correct me if I&#39;m wrong. They only fund hate, murder, and terror throughout the world. Not only do they not preserve Mecca, they have destroyed as much pre-Islamic history and relics as they can. [/b][/quote]
wasn&#39;t the school fire thing like 3 yrs ago?

i remember it because i was in dxb at the time and i would drive by schools filled with girls and pray that all the &#39;compassion, love and understanding&#39; of the emirates would protect the girls of a similar fate.

however, i have my doubts.
Old 07-05-2004, 06:48 PM
Humble

Quote:
Originally posted by silver charm+Jul 5th, 2004 - 5:35 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (silver charm @ Jul 5th, 2004 - 5:35 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by Bubbette@Jul 5th, 2004 - 6:11 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-houri
Quote:
@Jul 5th, 2004 - 2:17 pm
maybe you need some one from saudi* to answer your question but I will tell you what I like about saudi

in the 70 they did send their troop to the girls schools to protect them and to convincing* family of the girls to let them study

I&#39;m sure there are a lot of good things about saudi I consider saudi like another home for me .

Um, about two years ago, 15 girls burned to death because the religious police would not let them run out of their burning dormitory in order to escape. The religious police locked the doors, and beat them to prevent them from escaping. The Saudi Royals have no redeeming value--but correct me if I&#39;m wrong. They only fund hate, murder, and terror throughout the world. Not only do they not preserve Mecca, they have destroyed as much pre-Islamic history and relics as they can.

i remember it because i was in dxb at the time and i would drive by schools filled with girls and pray that all the &#39;compassion, love and understanding&#39; of the emirates would protect the girls of a similar fate.

however, i have my doubts. [/b][/quote]
Yes, i read about that fire that killed those innocent girls..The stupid religious police did not let the fire men do their job saying that girls by themselves are inside

In Islam and as i read, saving a life is of highest importance...but this stupid stubborn narrow-minded religious police did not care as long as they believe there should no mingling between men and women even in an event like that fire...

In Islam and as I read, you are not allow to drink alcoholic drinks...but if you are in a situation where you are about to die because you are thirsty and there is NO water except an alcoholic drink, Islam permits you to drink that alcoholic drink to save your life..BUT with the condition to drink only the amount that would save your life.... :flower:
Old 07-05-2004, 07:00 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally posted by Humble+Jul 5th, 2004 - 6:48 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Humble @ Jul 5th, 2004 - 6:48 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by silver charm@Jul 5th, 2004 - 5:35 pm
Quote:
Originally posted by Bubbette@Jul 5th, 2004 - 6:11 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-houri
Quote:
Quote:
@Jul 5th, 2004 - 2:17 pm
maybe you need some one from saudi* to answer your question but I will tell you what I like about saudi

in the 70 they did send their troop to the girls schools to protect them and to convincing* family of the girls to let them study

Um, about two years ago, 15 girls burned to death because the religious police would not let them run out of their burning dormitory in order to escape. The religious police locked the doors, and beat them to prevent them from escaping. The Saudi Royals have no redeeming value--but correct me if I&#39;m wrong. They only fund hate, murder, and terror throughout the world. Not only do they not preserve Mecca, they have destroyed as much pre-Islamic history and relics as they can.

however, i have my doubts.
Yes, i read about that fire that killed those innocent girls..The stupid religious police did not let the fire men do their job saying that girls by themselves are inside

In Islam and as i read, saving a life is of highest importance...but this stupid stubborn narrow-minded religious police did not care as long as they believe there should no mingling between men and women even in an event like that fire...

In Islam and as I read, you are not allow to drink alcoholic drinks...but if you are in a situation where you are about to die because you are thirsty and there is NO water except an alcoholic drink, Islam permits you to drink that alcoholic drink to save your life..BUT with the condition to drink only the amount that would save your life.... :flower: [/b][/quote]
I agree with you totaly :flower:
Old 07-05-2004, 07:02 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally posted by Bubbette+Jul 5th, 2004 - 6:11 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bubbette @ Jul 5th, 2004 - 6:11 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-houri@Jul 5th, 2004 - 2:17 pm
maybe you need some one from saudi&nbsp; to answer your question but I will tell you what I like about saudi

in the 70 they did send their troop to the girls schools to protect them and to convincing&nbsp; family of the girls to let them study

Um, about two years ago, 15 girls burned to death because the religious police would not let them run out of their burning dormitory in order to escape. The religious police locked the doors, and beat them to prevent them from escaping. The Saudi Royals have no redeeming value--but correct me if I&#39;m wrong. They only fund hate, murder, and terror throughout the world. Not only do they not preserve Mecca, they have destroyed as much pre-Islamic history and relics as they can. [/b][/quote]
can I know from where you are ? if you don&#39;t mind :flower:
Old 07-05-2004, 11:13 PM
Nobility

Watch out Bubbette, she could be a spy. The Matahari of LTR.
Old 07-06-2004, 10:36 AM
Courtier

I have wanted to ask this for a long time. Why are not women permitted to drive? How do they ratiocinate this or allude to the Holy Quran/ the teachings of Islam?

Please answer before Bear kicks me out of this Forum.
Old 07-06-2004, 10:44 AM
Courtier

lala I also want answer for this question ?
Old 07-06-2004, 07:22 PM
Aristocracy

I read that about the journalist.... he beat her head against the floor and she&#39;s still undergoing reconstructive surgery.. she said that they came to a mutually beneficial agreement - she got custody of her kids which was surely what matters most.. but it wasn&#39;t the first time he beat her up.... I was surprised he was even arrested because, and please correct me if I&#39;m wrong, but I thought there were no &#39;laws&#39; or punishments for men who abused their wives in SA... is that true?

:flower:
Old 07-06-2004, 07:26 PM
Aristocracy

"Saud in action"? It must be something... may I ask why everyone lives in Mclean, VA?
Old 07-06-2004, 07:37 PM
Courtier

I saw the journalist on TV she was spoken in interview about her life with her husband my tears drop on my cheeks :( she was realy beautiful and smart her family was against her marriage

he was singer but he failed
Old 07-06-2004, 08:06 PM
Aristocracy

Is this reporter that you are speaking of Rania Al Baz? Are she and her husband Saudis? I recall reading an article in Newsweek, but I don&#39;t know if this is the same lady you all are referring to.

Islam does not forbid women to drive. This is just the Saudi Wahhabis interpretation, but it is NOT Islamic. Plenty of muslim women drive.
Old 07-06-2004, 08:08 PM
bluetortuga

Quote:
Originally posted by paloma@Jul 6th, 2004 - 7:06 pm
Is this reporter that you are speaking of Rania Al Baz? Are she and her husband Saudis? I recall reading an article in Newsweek, but I don&#39;t know if this is the same lady you all are referring to.

Islam does not forbid women to drive. This is just the Saudi Wahhabis interpretation, but it is NOT Islamic. Plenty of muslim women drive.
Yes, Rania Al Baz is the reporter I&#39;m referring to.