Saudi Princes

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

royalover

Commoner
City
Dubai
Country
United Arab Emirates
Has there ever been a commoner who married a saudi prince?
I saw a lot of cousins getting married, so just wondered if any of the princes ever married a commoner??

Has there ever been a commoner who married a saudi prince?

I saw a lot of cousins getting married, so just wondered if any of the princes ever married a commoner??

I heard of someone but i don't know there name was. I believe she was a commoner

What about Princess Ameerah al taweel? in some articles I read that she was a commoner and met Prince Alwaleed when she was 18 when she got to interview him for a school.

But somewhere on this forum I read that she is the daughter of a tribal leader, and that it was arranged?

Does anyone know more about this?

Does anyone know anything about Prince Mohammad Bin Salman?? I have been seen a lot about him in the news. I wonder if he will be the next King of Saudi Arabia, it seems like his the power behind his father King Salman. They say his somewhere in his early 30's.

Does anyone know anything about Prince Mohammad Bin Salman?? I have been seen a lot about him in the news. I wonder if he will be the next King of Saudi Arabia, it seems like his the power behind his father King Salman. They say his somewhere in his early 30's.

Prince Mohammed bin Salman newly appointed Saudi Defense Minister. Prince Mohammad, part of a new generation of Saudi rulers, also heads the royal court, is special adviser to his 79-year-old father and sits on two key political and economic councils and holds positions of immense power.

He had a professional career of 10 years and was active in business and philanthropy before entering public service, In 2009 he became special adviser to his father who was then the governor of Riyadh, before heading his court from 2013 after Salman was named crown prince. In April last year Prince Mohammad became a state minister and cabinet member, before his appointment as defence minister and chief of the royal court on January 23 this year.

The exact age of Mohammad is uncertain. A biography from the Saudi embassy does not give his birthdate. Analysts and local media have reported various ages but none higher than 35.

Last edited:
Prince Mohammed bin Salman newly appointed Saudi Defense Minister. Prince Mohammad, part of a new generation of Saudi rulers, also heads the royal court, is special adviser to his 79-year-old father and sits on two key political and economic councils and holds positions of immense power.

He had a professional career of 10 years and was active in business and philanthropy before entering public service. In 2009 he became special adviser to his father who was then the governor of Riyadh, before heading his court from 2013 after Salman was named crown prince. In April last year Prince Mohammad became a state minister and cabinet member, before his appointment as defence minister and chief of the royal court on January 23 this year.

The exact age of Mohammad is uncertain. A biography from the Saudi embassy does not give his birthdate. Analysts and local media have reported various ages but none higher than 35.

Thanks for the info Imanmajed :flowers:

It's said he is in his mid 30's. Married and has two kids (a boy and a girl). His wife is not royalty but she is a Saudi.

It's said he is in his mid 30's. Married and has two kids (a boy and a girl). His wife is not royalty but she is a Saudi.

He was born July 24 1980 and is 34 years old if it's right. His wife is Sara bint abdulaziz Al Saud.

He was born July 24 1980 and is 34 years old if it's right. His wife is Sara bint abdulaziz Al Saud.

Where did you read that? I am curious :) Th one article that mentioned his wife said she was not royalty.

it"s great to see new accesses to the power in SA,i think it's very important.

Where did you read that? I am curious :) Th one article that mentioned his wife said she was not royalty.

Since he has took on more power and in the news Wikipedia has finally updated information on him. You can google him and the information should pop up. His wife is from the royal family and she is Sara bint Mashoor bin Abdulaziz Al Saud. :flowers: I think it's about time some new people got access to power in Saudi Arabia too Mademoiselle Lilo, I think it will greatly benefit the people of Saudi Arabia.

Last edited:
Prince Mohammed bin Salman today was appointed new deputy crown prince also. As deputy crown prince, he is regarded as second in line to the throne.
Thanks for the information!
A rather sudden reshuffle is an interesting development. Prince Mohammed bin Salma is the second in the line of succession. It may indicate that King Salman moves his bloodline close to the throne.

King Salman changed the succession line. Tengrinews.kz

King Salman also ordered to give away 110 billion SAR ($30 billion) to people in the form of pay increases, bonuses, and annulments of bank debts.

Last edited:
The shuffle was a good day for some but not for others.

"Meanwhile, the most senior woman in the Saudi government, Nora al-Fayez, has been removed as deputy education minister for girls, a post she had held since 2009.

She had sought to introduce sports programmes for girls in state-run schools, something opposed by religious conservatives."

Saudi Arabia's king announces new heirs to throne - BBC News

It's a great & big change in the history of the Al Sauds. Prince Mohammad bin Salman the new deputy is only 34 years old. Now officially non of the founders sons is on succession line after king Salman.

Last edited:
It's a great & big change in the history of the Al Sauds. Prince Mohammad bin Salman the new deputy is only 34 years old. Now officially non of the founders sons is on succession line after king Salman.

Hopefully now we'll start seen some major changes politically in Saudi Arabia.

Can someone give me information on Prince Saad bin Abdualla. I know the Saudi royals are very private but i'm curious about him. Is he married, engaged, etc? How old is he really? He seems really quiet, shy, very reserved is he really like this in real life. Thanks in advance.

Can someone give me information on Prince Saad bin Abdualla. I know the Saudi royals are very private but i'm curious about him. Is he married, engaged, etc? How old is he really? He seems really quiet, shy, very reserved is he really like this in real life. Thanks in advance.

He is the older son of princess Dr.Malekah AlJarba . brother for princess Sahab and prince Saltan
His wife is Nora bint Saad Alsaud , I think they have baby boy.

He is the older son of princess Dr.Malekah AlJarba . brother for princess Sahab and prince Saltan
His wife is Nora bint Saad Alsaud , I think they have baby boy.

Are you sure he's married? Sahab's sons are beautiful. Sultan is very handsome. Thanks

does anyone know anything on prince Mansour bin Abdullah the late kings son,?

Prince Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz bin Missaed bin Jalawi Al Saud, Governor of the Northern Border Region, died last night.

WAM

Last edited:
The Saudi Royal Court last night announced the death of Prince Ahmed bin Saud bin Abdul Aziz Al Saud.

WAM

Saudi Arabia’s former foreign minister Prince Saud bin Faisal bin Abdul Aziz Al Saud died on Thursday at the age of 75, according to state-owned media and government officials. He was described as the world's longest-serving foreign minister (1975-2015).

article

Last edited:
Why are so many of them dying all of a sudden. Bless his soul. I love all of King Faisal's children.

this kind of shocking,i didn't know he is ill or so.
May Allah have his mercy on his soul.

Prince Saud left behind a grand legacy: article

Saudi Arabia buries world’s longest serving foreign minister: article

May his soul rest in peace.

Last edited:
UAE delegation led by Shaikh Hamdan bin Zayed Al Nahyan performs funeral prayer on soul of Prince Saud Al Faisal

WAM + pictures

thats sad,he was good at what he was doing.

Lucymae 88 Re: Prince Mohammed Bin Salman Bin Abdulaziz, His wife's name is Sara Bint Mashhour Bin Abdulaziz she is the Second Daughter of Prince Mashhour Bin Abdulaziz and Princess Noura Bint Mohammed Al Kabeer and a truly lovely person:flowers:

Prince Nauwaf bin Abdulaziz Al Saud died yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom