Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal bin Abdul Aziz Al-Saud & Princess Ameerah 1: 2004-2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
NOVEMBER 02: The part owner of The Savoy HRH Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Bin Abdulaziz Alsaud and his wife, Princess Amira, arrive to greet the Prince of Wales as he officially reopens The Savoy following an extensive refit on November 2, 2010 in London, England. The Savoy hotel, which originally opened in 1889, closed for refurbishment and restoration of the entire building by over 1000 craftsmen in December 2007 and began receiving guests again on October 10, 2010.

ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing
daylife

and here is another picture gallery

Last edited:
Does anyone know how old Princess Amera is? & what she majored in at university?

Last edited:
Does anyone know how old Princess Amera is? & what she majored in at university?

I think she's around 28-29, not sure about what she studied though. I'm surprised to see that P Al Waleed has grandchildren already. How old is his daughter, the child's mother? I know they get married at a very young age, but still, I'm curious.;)

I think she's around 28-29, not sure about what she studied though. I'm surprised to see that P Al Waleed has grandchildren already. How old is his daughter, the child's mother? I know they get married at a very young age, but still, I'm curious.;)

I think Reem is 27 years old

Many news about new children of Prince Alwaleed
But the question why hidden Prince Alwaleed daughter if actually exist?
I know that Prince Alwaleed suffer from diseases and difficult to have a baby new

Many news about new children of Prince Alwaleed
But the question why hidden Prince Alwaleed daughter if actually exist?
I know that Prince Alwaleed suffer from diseases and difficult to have a baby new

I was shocked for hos recent pics ; he seems older and tired a bit ...

I think Reem is 27 years old

Thanks for replying! :flowers: Then I suppose Prince Al-Waleed himself got married when he was really young, in his early 20's most probably. Sana, do you know what is he suffering from? It sounded very serious.

I can't talk about his health now
But he suffers from the problem in having more children
He loves to show the sons of the media and had no problem
If everyone here was his daughter in Saudi Arabia and be known by her participation in the Saudi community
especially around schools in the Kingdom, owned by Prince Al-Waleed

I understand, Sana. I'm sure there's no need to elaborate. My best wishes to him, hope he'll be ok!! :flowers:

That is exactly what i have heard xavi :) He don`t want more children.

even I read she made a surgery to ensure she won't have any !! but really I saw many pics of her wearing very modern and revealing clothes I wonder what Saudi people think of that !

I also wonder what ppl in SA think of her way of dressing?
as all women there must cover their bodis is Princess Ameera do so too?
well anyway she is stunning lady thanks for the pics.

I dont think the Saudi women really think negative about the way she dresses. Many Saudi women dress the way she does, especially when abroad eg Europe & States. When in Saudi, P.Ameera is dressed in Western clothing but thats when she is at home or at the company where Al-Waleed has allowed the women to not wear the abaya.

In a few pictures, P.Ameera is seen wearing the headscarf but not fully covered like many people in region wear it.

I dont think the Saudi women really think negative about the way she dresses. Many Saudi women dress the way she does, especially when abroad eg Europe & States. When in Saudi, P.Ameera is dressed in Western clothing but thats when she is at home or at the company where Al-Waleed has allowed the women to not wear the abaya.

In a few pictures, P.Ameera is seen wearing the headscarf but not fully covered like many people in region wear it.
The Saudi society is very conservative and sticking to religious values, customs and traditions, so I think their view about women who do not cover their bodies or wear Western clothes will never be positive even if they are princesses or َ wives of the princes.

Men maybe most of them are not happy with her way of dressing but women is something different.as Dazz said there is some women who also dress just like PAmeera.

Men maybe most of them are not happy with her way of dressing but women is something different.as Dazz said there is some women who also dress just like PAmeera.
Perhaps it is possible in Jeddah because it is more open than the capital Riyadh, but generally most women inside Saudi Arabia ,even the non-Saudis are committed to wear the legal Islamic clothing.

Last edited:
Perhaps it is possible in Jeddah because it is more open than the capital Riyadh, but generally most women inside Saudi Arabia ,even the non-Saudis are committed to wear the legal Islamic clothing.

When in public yes, When they are at home, visit, weddings and so they can remove their abayas (thats the black long dress they wear). Actually at Saudi weddings unlike the UAE, Bahrain & Qatar, as you walk in, there are people who take your abaya for you.

When in public yes, When they are at home, visit, weddings and so they can remove their abayas (thats the black long dress they wear). Actually at Saudi weddings unlike the UAE, Bahrain & Qatar, as you walk in, there are people who take your abaya for you.
You are right Dazz .. Because of being separated from men at wedding parties they can wear modern clothes without the Abayah.

The Saudi society is very conservative and sticking to religious values, customs and traditions, so I think their view about women who do not cover their bodies or wear Western clothes will never be positive even if they are princesses or َ wives of the princes.

I agree with you ; perhaps they like and do wear western clothes but in public or when meeting officials / men as Ameera does .... what is weird is that her father is a head of his tribe ..I wonder if her family agrees also !

Rossina I disagree with you about Princesses wearing hejab .The truth is princesses are very supportive to the western culture and they are against the hejabs tradition in everyway.In other word we are looking forward to be a modern society.
You did not get my point HRH Prince Khalid.I think the princesses decision should take into account the Saudi community`s conservative customs & traditions to keep their nation`s love & respect.I believe the Saudi society and many Islamic nations, at least in the short term are not ready to the abandonment of the veil. That is why i think the Saudis opinions about Amira will never be positive. She is Saudi & most respect these rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
You did not get my point HRH Prince Khalid.I think the princesses decision should take into account the Saudi community`s conservative customs & traditions to keep their nation`s love & respect.I believe the Saudi society and many Islamic nations, at least in the short term are not ready to the abandonment of the veil. That is why i think the Saudis opinions about Amira will never be positive. She is Saudi & most respect these rules.

Rossina, Many Saudi women look at her for change, for what she does. I have not heard nor read one negative piece on her. The Saudi's seem to be proud of her. The veil is a choice & Princess Amira like many other women decide not to wear it.
As mentioned before, majority of Saudis (all age groups) are seen in the West in same outfits as Princess Amera. She is not dressing differently than them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom