Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal bin Abdul Aziz Al-Saud & Princess Ameerah 2: 2011-2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Ameerah attended the First Ladies Luncheon - Fashion 4 Development to Unite Diplomacy and Fashion at the Pierre Hotel in New York City on September 27:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Is it true that Princess Ameerah and Prince Al-Waleed have divorced?! :ohmy: There are lots of rumours going around.

Is it true that Princess Ameerah and Prince Al-Waleed have divorced?! :ohmy: There are lots of rumours going around.

i have heard that princess ameerah had a surgery done so she couldn't have children I wonder what happens if she is divorced....

I wonder what ameerah would get if they did divorce.

were did you hear these rumors

i have heard that princess ameerah had a surgery done so she couldn't have children I wonder what happens if she is divorced....

What surgery? She had a tumour on her uterus?
As for not having children - it shouldn't matter to him; he has already children and grandchildren as is not already young.

NEW YORK, NY - NOVEMBER 11: HRH Princess Ameera bint Aidan bin Nayef Al-Taweel of Saudi Arabia, wife of Prince al-Waleed bin Talal, attends the Glamour Magazine 23rd annual Women Of The Year gala on November 11, 2013 in New York, United States.
(Photo by Taylor Hill/FilmMagic)

Gettyimages.com gallery

I wonder what ameerah would get if they did divorce.

were did you hear these rumors

Is she a Princess by blood?? Or only by marriage?
I thought that all women in Saudi Arabia have the obligation of hijab, but apparently she does not.

I wonder if she divorces and if she is not a Princess by blood, if she will manage to have the same freedon of life she has now. Of course all these are IFs....i wish her to live a happy marriage, she is very beautiful and seems very smart.

She is "princess" by marriage. Most photos of her are taken outside Saudi Arabia or at home so this probably the one reason you don´t see her wearing much hijab.
Example these photos should have taken in Saudi Arabia public places.
http://www.alwaleedfoundations.org/...ting-KFMC-Rehabilitation-Unit-June-2011-E.jpg
http://s.alriyadh.com/2012/01/06/img/045760632752.jpg
http://limg.4cdn.co/site-images/sit...الطويل-بالحجاب-669131.jpg?preset=slider-large
http://cdn.shagab.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/001.jpg

Thanks Banchelor for pics and explanation.
So she does wear hijab, when it is needed.
Anyway, hijab or not, she is stunning.

the fourth SMEs Day conference and exhibition in Bahrain
Bahrain SMEs sector 'vital to economy'
The conference was also attended by Council of Arab Businesswomen president Shaikha Hessa bint Saad Abdullah Salem Al Sabah, Saudi Arabian Princess Ameerah Al Taweel, Professional and Businesswomen Club Bahrain Chapter president Shaikha Hind bint Salman Al Khalifa and Bahrain SMEs Society president Dr Abdul Hassan Al Dairi.

Is she a Princess by blood?? Or only by marriage?
I thought that all women in Saudi Arabia have the obligation of hijab, but apparently she does not.

I wonder if she divorces and if she is not a Princess by blood, if she will manage to have the same freedon of life she has now. Of course all these are IFs....i wish her to live a happy marriage, she is very beautiful and seems very smart.

She is divorced from Prince Al Waleed.

Royal Saudi couple’s divorce is ‘amicable’ | Page Six

It's good to hear that she is still being active and supporting a few things after her divorce.

is that really true or a rumor ? Usually in Saudi Arabia divorce for such couple will spread by twitter and so on ..I did not hear without the forums !!

A divorce:ohmy:
i didn't see that coming,it's official?
i wonder if she will keep her title.

Is it confermed or just another rumor ?

are there any official statement about divorce?
actually i don't believe they broke up:sad:

Im not sure but think ameerahs names also removed from the alwaleed foundation, also maby she had the foundation removed from on her twitter page too. the article sounds like her side admits the divorce
“They are divorced. But they support each other, and they are good friends,” a spokeswoman for the princess told me.

Apparently the reason of this divorce, is that Amira wanted to have kids, but Prince Al-Walid didn't want. He has two kids from his first wife, and none from any other, Amira was his seventh wife and seventh divorce :p
In her place I would do the same, she was only 24 when she got married to him she's still young, and it's normal that she wants to have kids.
I don't like the fact that Al-Walid got married to a young and well-educated woman only to use her for his communication and medias, many people got intersested to him and what he does just because they wanted to see a Saudi princess who has a public role and who doesn't wear hijab. It's a pity :sad:

Sephora, you are right, it is really a pity they divorced but, when Ameerah got married to the Prince, she had to know that he didnt want to have kids. That was not a secret. He was very clear about that.

Princess Ameerah Al-Taweel discusses opportunities for collaboration with twofour54
Abu Dhabi, 08 February 2014: H.H. Princess Ameerah Al Taweel, Chairwoman & CEO of 'Time Entertainment Holding', met and discussed future collaboration opportunities with H.E. Noura Al Kaabi, CEO of twofour54 , to support the Arabic and international media scene. The discussions took place during H.H. Princess Ameerah's visit to the Media Zone Authority-Abu Dhabi, which supports talent development and regional television content creation to enhance the media landscape in the region.

so it is official .. Glad she can still have her activities .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom