Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal bin Abdul Aziz Al-Saud & Princess Ameerah 2: 2011-2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Women in Islam should cover all their hair, not in Saudi Arabia

But for prince Alwaleed that is not important for hem, she is beautiful doll is doing what he wants.

But for prince Alwaleed that is not important for hem, she is beautiful doll is doing what he wants.
Dear sana, what do you mean?
What do Saudi Arabian think about Ameerah and her activities in general?

she is beautiful doll is doing what he wants.

Ouch, that was harsh! :ermm: Could you elaborate, please? Do people think that this marriage has been a deal or something?

Hmmm I know as I'm a muslim myself but I through that in SA there was also a law which said women should cover their hair completely and their face, right? I know it's not the case in other Islamic countries ( you are not forced to do it, but it does belong to your religion ofcourse but there isn't a law on it) but I thought it was the rule in SA.

Hmmm I know as I'm a muslim myself but I through that in SA there was also a law which said women should cover their hair completely and their face, right? I know it's not the case in other Islamic countries ( you are not forced to do it, but it does belong to your religion ofcourse but there isn't a law on it) but I thought it was the rule in SA.

That was the deal many years ago but they have opened up a bit now. Women don't have to fully covered but they still have to wear the black abaya (over their clothes) and the headscarf but can show their hair and they can show what they are wearing underneath but can't wear mini skirts/shorts in public.

:previous: If it is true, I may assume that Princess Ameerah doesn't break Saudi law. For example, visiting exhibition in Riyadh she preferred to wear a traditional long black dress and a headscarf. During her activities abroad she wears Western clothing, but she always tries to cover her legs and arms.

oh alright! That's awesome to know. I didn't know the rules became laxer. I knew it was the Case in the UAE but not in KSA

What I want to say that As a Saudi girl is prince Al waleed always trying to come out the Saudi girl of the scope from Islam,is supported financially and morally every Saudi girl does not wear the hijab or be different from tradition here. He married a sister of Ameerah , but you can not continue in the marriage and then married Ameerah, she is from one of the tribe is well known in Saudi Arabia and her dowry was 2 million RS
what is raises intrigued me is the different between what she wear in Saudi Arabia and outside Saudi Arabia (the effects her dress short in Prince William wedding reactions is not good in Saudi Arabia) also,she is still talks about the women rights but maybe she forgotten the women right that when she marries you like and give birth to children. also, she can not have children of Prince at his request, when I said she is beautiful doll owing to she should stay with him in all his visits and be a beautiful picture of him but she don't have the right like women at the least to have children.

Maybe Ameerah is a child-free and doesn't want to have kids...
Anyway, she was not forced to get married to Al Waleed, it was her personal choice not to have children.

Last edited:
Having children or not is not a right, it's a serious decision between husband & wife, Sana. I also remember reading that the Prince was worried about his health and thus didn't want to have more children, meaning in case he dies soon, these children will be very small and will be left without a father.

:previous:I agree to you, Noor.
I may not understand why many people blame Prince for his decision not to have more kids. Ameerah knew about that and accepted the rules. If children was such an important issue for her, she could marry another man.

Having children is very important in such areas and that's why they blame him. You could say if you are able to begot children it isn't an if but a must.

Having children is very important in such areas and that's why they blame him. You could say if you are able to begot children it isn't an if but a must.
Yeah, but Al Waleed has children! And he's not the King or the Crown Prince, he doesn't have to provide a successor!

Yeah, but Al Waleed has children! And he's not the King or the Crown Prince, he doesn't have to provide a successor!

Yeah but not with her. That's why they are saying she is like a beautiful doll I think. Because he in their opinion and in many others opinion derives her from the right to have children. Like he only wanted a pretty face and not a real wife. Because the both of them are able to have children so far we know.

That's atleast what I think they are thinking, that's the way I interpreted it. Personally I think that if they don't want children it's their own business. It's their life. But with Arabs and many other people/nations around the world having children is very important you see. But yeah it's their life we should not judge ( I'm not saying any of us is doing that but still)

Ameera would not have married him if she didn't like the agreement. But money talks....I don't see the big deal about her not having children, everyone seems to hate on her for that. Ridiculous. She is smart and articulate and progressed, she knew what she got herself into and there shouldn't be anything wrong with it. She is beautiful though! Who knows maybe she is waiting for Alwaleed to die and then figures she can get married again, especially since she is so young.

Obviously having children wasnt a priority to ameerah. Every woman is different and not every woman wants a child. Ameerah looks happy and so does alwaleed. They may have made an agreement but it seems to be working out find.

Can we please move on from the children discussion as its all speculation and no fact to back it up.
Further posts will be deleted.​

Ameerah is such a great person and so beautiful...

Nice Video , Princess Ameerah always look Very Beautifull , Thank you all for Posting

It is always lovely to see her,
she is very pretty and very smart,
I believe she does a good job representing
progressed Saudi girls :flowers:

Congratulations to her!!!! :flowers: I hope she'll keep representing the Saudi women all over the world as best as she can! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom