Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal bin Abdul Aziz Al-Saud & Princess Ameerah 2: 2011-2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any recent news on the Spanish rape accusations against the Prince? Are the Spanish still investigating?

Lovely picture for her. Ameerah is absolutely gorgeous :D

Yeah, Sheikha Mozah and Princess Ameerah looks very stylish, nice photos. Did they have an official visit in Tunisia?

Is there any link to see the photos ????? I can never see them when they are uploaded by ImageBam

Many thankssss Ironical !!!! I admire so much the sytle of these two ladies !!!!

You're welcome!:flowers:
They are both very stylish and charming ladies and do a lot for their countries. :)

Any recent news on the Spanish rape accusations against the Prince? Are the Spanish still investigating?

In September 2011, a Spanish court announced that it would reopen a rape case against Alwaleed, in which he was accused of having drugged and forced himself onto a 20-year-old model on his yacht off the coast of Ibiza.
None of our sources – even those with the worst things to say about him – believe those allegations to be true.
Tales Of The Mysterious Saudi Prince Alwaleed - Page 3 - Business Insider

I loved Ameera's outfit, scarf and her hairdo. She is elegant and beautiful :D

This is not surprising to Alwaleed
I was surprised about story the a chef and his wife

This is not surprising to Alwaleed
I was surprised about story the a chef and his wife
Why?
I'm not surprised at all too. They live in their Kingdom and do whatever they want to do.IMO.

I have always thought ameerah was beautiful and love her philanthropy work but I was felt her interviews were rehearsed. They just all sounded the same and it felt like she was reading a script. However, this interview she proved me wrong. She showed her intelligence and charm. Great job ameerah and al-waleed for being so progressive.

Very Nice Video , Princess Amerah Look Very Beautiful , Thank you for posting dazzling :flowers:

I have no idea if this is already posted but if not here:whistling:

Brother warns prince AlWaleed over wife’s media showings

Our response will be very severe and harsh next time without prior warning, says elder brother Prince Khalid

The elder brother of Prince AlWaleed bin Talal slammed the famous Saudi billionaire over the repeated appearance of his wife in the media and warned him of a “severe” response if he does not stop her.
http://www.emirates247.co...wings-2012-01-18-1.438203

I have no idea if this is already posted but if not here:whistling:

Brother warns prince AlWaleed over wife’s media showings

Our response will be very severe and harsh next time without prior warning, says elder brother Prince Khalid

The elder brother of Prince AlWaleed bin Talal slammed the famous Saudi billionaire over the repeated appearance of his wife in the media and warned him of a “severe” response if he does not stop her.
http://www.emirates247.co...wings-2012-01-18-1.438203
yes it's already posted.
but seems that both Ameera and he husband don't really care about his words and opinion.

Visiting exhibition in Riad
ImageBam
ImageBam

This may a rather stupid question. But aren't women supposed to cover their hair and faces in SA? With this I mean it's mandatory, right?

aren't they covering their hair enough in these pics?:D
I think and I am not an expert women in SA should but scart or whatever they want to cover their head and some women don't really cover all plus they have to put the scarf only in streets...someone from SA could explain it better I think.

aren't they covering their hair enough in these pics?:D
I think and I am not an expert women in SA should but scart or whatever they want to cover their head and some women don't really cover all plus they have to put the scarf only in streets...someone from SA could explain it better I think.

Hahaha it was more like completely cover their hair ( and of course face ) That's what I thought or should I say think. I hope soon someone will able to answer my question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom