Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal bin Abdul Aziz Al-Saud & Princess Ameerah 2: 2011-2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently the reason of this divorce, is that Amira wanted to have kids, but Prince Al-Walid didn't want. He has two kids from his first wife, and none from any other, Amira was his seventh wife and seventh divorce :p
In her place I would do the same, she was only 24 when she got married to him she's still young, and it's normal that she wants to have kids.
I don't like the fact that Al-Walid got married to a young and well-educated woman only to use her for his communication and medias, many people got intersested to him and what he does just because they wanted to see a Saudi princess who has a public role and who doesn't wear hijab. It's a pity :sad:

Doesnt he sound like a charmer. :-(

I heard of their separation just now! OMG, I didn't even know that a woman in SA could file for divorce! I'm very glad that Ameerah is free, of course. I wish her well! :flowers:

About princess ameerah
I read somewhere that she was a commoner who got lucky to interview the Prince and they needed up getting married, and that her parents were divorced

but somewhere else I read that she is in fact was the daughter of a power tribal leader?

Which one is true?

Very sad to hear about this divorce. I really liked her and just discovered her at the British Royal wedding. I assumed a woman that young wouldn't be able to stick to the no children decision. From the very little I know they seemed very happy or content.

Outspoken Saudi prince to launch pan-Arab news channel
Riyadh: An outspoken, billionaire Saudi prince will on Sunday launch a pan-Arab satellite news channel aimed at challenging established networks in the region.
Prince Al Waleed Bin Talal is a nephew of King Abdullah, who died on January 23.
In a highly conservative kingdom, Al Waleed, who holds no government rank, is unusual for his high profile and periodic comments about economic issues.

Princess Ameerah of Saudi Arabia Joins Forces with Perkins School for the Blind
Perkins School for the Blind and Perkins International have forged a new partnership with Her Highness Princess Ameerah of Saudi Arabia to better serve young people who are blind or have low vision in the Middle East. The princess will serve as Special Perkins Ambassador to the Middle East, helping to align Perkins’ global mission with key organizations and individuals in the region.

Princess Ameerah of Saudi Arabia Joins Forces with Perkins School for the Blind
Perkins School for the Blind and Perkins International have forged a new partnership with Her Highness Princess Ameerah of Saudi Arabia to better serve young people who are blind or have low vision in the Middle East. The princess will serve as Special Perkins Ambassador to the Middle East, helping to align Perkins’ global mission with key organizations and individuals in the region.

Excellent news!! W/all that is happening in the Middle East the services that Perkins offers is more than badly needed. BTW, this is the same School/organization where Anne Sullivan, Helen Keller's beloved Teacher, attended and trained at. Just thought I'd mention that for those wondering they might know The Perkins School from. :)

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

At a press conference yesterday, July 1, Prince Alwaleed announced that he will be donating his private fortune to charity to "help build bridges to foster cultural understanding, develop communities, empower women, enable youth, provide vital disaster relief and create a more tolerant and accepting world."

Saudi prince to donate $32bn fortune to charity - BBC News
Saudi Prince Alwaleed pledges $32bn to charity - Al Jazeera English
this is great and I hope alot of rich poeple will do the same.

Saudi Arabia's King Salman on Saturday removed a prominent prince who headed the National Guard, replaced the economy minister and announced the creation of a new anti-corruption committee.
Also arrested was the billionaire Prince al-Waleed bin Talal, a prominent investor in US companies including Twitter and Citigroup, the New York Times reported.
The Saudi-owned Al-Arabiya news channel also reported late Saturday that 11 princes and dozens of former ministers were detained in a new anti-corruption probe headed by the kingdom's powerful Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, who was also named to oversee the new committee.
Senior Saudi royal ousted, 11 princes arrested, including billionaire investor Prince al-Waleed bin Talal - Business Insider

Good!!HRH Prince Mohammed bin Salman is cleaning the House.
I'd never expected that there,but great he tackels the issue of wide-spread corruption fiercely
where others only feared.

Chapeau!
if you allow me to disagree with you i think this is not about corruption and a war against but elimination of potential adversaries in my opinion they are all corrupted the new crown prince included the dram is beside he is also immature and uncompitent with him i think Saudi Arabia is heading to disaster

Princess Ameerah as Founder and Chairwoman of the TIME Entertainment Holding attended the Milken Institute Global Conference in Los Angeles yesterday, May 1:

** rex gallery **

Complicated ... but working relationships in the Saudi Royal family

Saudi Arabian billionaire Prince Alwaleed bin Talal has pledged his support to Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman and his sweeping Vision 2030 reform plan.

Prince Alwaleed said in a tweet on Thursday: “I was honoured to meet with my brother HRH the Crown Prince and to discuss economic matters and the private sector’s future & role in #Vision2030 success. I shall be one of the biggest supporters of the Vision through @Kingdom_KHC & all its affiliates.”
https://www.arabianbusiness.com/pol...-support-to-saudi-crown-princes-reform-agenda
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...pport-for-crown-princes-reforms-idUSKBN1K232X

Last edited:
Yes he doesn't have a choice,he from the start supported the Crown prince Mohammed so the attack against him was odd i think.

I think that Prince Al-Waleed is a great character. He is very entertaining and he was charming when interviewed on MSNBC some time ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom