The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal and Ruling Families of the Gulf States > Royal Family of Saudi Arabia

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 11-25-2012, 11:15 AM
Heir Presumptive

new portrait

ROYAL SYTLE 3 | Facebook

His soul was too great to be contained by the camera's lens ,yet his images radiate his love for his family , his faith , his pride on his country and people the world over who shared his commitment to peace and his joy in life . Queen Noor
Old 11-26-2012, 10:29 AM
Heir Presumptive

first time I saw the Princess with less make up
I like the blouse and nice portrait

Old 11-26-2012, 10:51 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavi83 View Post
This her new display picture on twitter, too!
Old 11-27-2012, 03:55 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative - Morocco

Princess Ameerah presents WIL Awards.....Link
Photo: http://oi46.tinypic.com/b8tis5.jpg
Old 11-27-2012, 10:58 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mademoiselle Lilo View Post
Princess Ameerah presents WIL Awards.....Link
Photo: http://oi46.tinypic.com/b8tis5.jpg
very nice
Old 11-30-2012, 10:56 AM
Nobility

Monash University awards Prince Alwaleed his 23rd honorary degree:

Monash University awards Prince Alwaleed his 23rd honorary doctorate | Kingdom Holding Company | AMEinfo.com
Old 11-30-2012, 01:09 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Saudi Arabian Princess Ameerah Al-Taweel meets ESADE MBA students to discuss social leadership
"Step into what you believe in." This inspirational quote was one of the key messages Princess Ameerah Al Taweel, Secretary General and Vice-Chairwoman of The Alwaleed Bin Talal Foundations, gave to ESADE students on 6th November. She came to ESADE to deliver a lecture on ‘Running an NGO as a Profitable Business’ and discuss social leadership with a group of ESADE MBA students. The session was highly interactive and students had a chance to ask questions about the future of leadership and the importance of social responsibility in businesses.
Photos: http://oi49.tinypic.com/2ep4hu8.jpg
http://oi47.tinypic.com/necchl.jpg
Old 11-30-2012, 06:30 PM
Heir Presumptive

I like her. Him, not so much since I learned that he is the #2 stockholder in Rupert Murdoch's Newscorp. I find it unseemly for a prince of an oil rich country to be so unabashedly attempting to manipulate the elections of the US. Certainly he has an axe to grind, in terms of influencing energy policy towards what is advantagous for SA.
Old 11-30-2012, 07:13 PM
Heir Apparent

I doubt he us any more manipulative than Murdoch himself, or any other media mogul when it comes right down to it.
Old 12-05-2012, 12:33 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mademoiselle Lilo View Post
Saudi Arabian Princess Ameerah Al-Taweel meets ESADE MBA students to discuss social leadership
"Step into what you believe in." This inspirational quote was one of the key messages Princess Ameerah Al Taweel, Secretary General and Vice-Chairwoman of The Alwaleed Bin Talal Foundations, gave to ESADE students on 6th November. http://oi47.tinypic.com/necchl.jpg
A short video from the same event:
. Helen Keller
Old 12-05-2012, 06:35 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by NGalitzine View Post
I doubt he us any more manipulative than Murdoch himself, or any other media mogul when it comes right down to it.
I dont think I would hold Murdoch up as an example. I do find it strange that a member of a royal family would be so invested in a company that makes no secret of it's anti-monarchy tone.
Old 12-10-2012, 10:57 PM

Princess Deborah?

SO I have a question, awhile ago in the other thread they were mentioning Alwaleed's wife Deborah. Is this true that he is married? I did some detective work and I came across this lady on facebook.https://www.facebook.com/HRH.Debbie.Saudia She is in the Saudi group and she is a princess, is this Alwaleed's Deborah? Thanks.
Old 12-10-2012, 11:01 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by scooter View Post
I dont think I would hold Murdoch up as an example. I do find it strange that a member of a royal family would be so invested in a company that makes no secret of it's anti-monarchy tone.
He may be a prince but he is also a businessman, in fact primarily a businessman and in the end it is about profit.
Old 12-11-2012, 05:04 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Alwaleed Foundation participates in 2012 International Day of people with special needs
The event was attended by HH Princess Ameerah Al-Taweel, who is also the Secretary General of Alwaleed Bin Talal Foundations ,families of people with special needs, representatives from Prince Sultan Bin Abdulaziz Humanitarian City Rehabilitation Center at the King Fahad Medical City, and a number of prominent figures.
Old 12-11-2012, 05:50 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by NGalitzine
He may be a prince but he is also a businessman, in fact primarily a businessman and in the end it is about profit.
I seriously doubt he is in such need of additional revenues as to require him to be in business with scum like Rupert Murdoch.
Old 12-11-2012, 06:00 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by scooter View Post
I seriously doubt he is in such need of additional revenues as to require him to be in business with scum like Rupert Murdoch.
Profit is profit regardless of the source and the people you do business with.
Old 12-12-2012, 06:07 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by NGalitzine View Post
Profit is profit regardless of the source and the people you do business with.
Only if one has no principals. For example, we personally choose not to invest in munitions companies such as Lorillard, because we believe it is blood money to profit from wars.
Old 12-15-2012, 12:16 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Prince Alwaleed and Princess Ameerah Receive WFP Executive Director, Ertharin Cousin
HRH Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Bin Abdulaziz Alsaud, Chairman of Alwaleed Bin Talal Foundation - Global (Registered in Lebanon) and HH Princess Ameerah Al-Taweel Vice chairwoman and Secretary General of the Foundation received Ms. Ertharin Cousin, Executive Director of the UN World Food Program (WFP) and an accompanying delegation on Tuesday, 11th December, 2012.
Old 12-31-2012, 06:22 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Princess Ameerah inaugurates the handicrafts training center in Qassim, sponsored by Alwaleed Foundation
HH Princess Ameerah Al-Taweel, Vice Chairwoman and Secretary General of Alwaleed Bin Talal Foundation (Registered in Saudi Arabia), that is chaired by HRH Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Bin Abdulaziz Alsaud attended the opening of the first training center dedicated to handicrafts for women in Qassim for The Women's Cooperative Association "Herfa" that is chaired by HRH Princess Nora Bint Mohammed Bin Saud Al Saud, wife of HRH Prince Faisal Bin Bandar Bin Abdulaziz Alsaud, Governor of Al-Qassim Province.
Old 01-18-2013, 06:32 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Meeting at Al-Waleed bin Talal Foundation
http://i49.tinypic.com/71hc2p.jpg

Tags
prince al-waleed, prince al-waleed bin talal, princess ameerah