The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal and Ruling Families of the Gulf States > Royal Family of Saudi Arabia

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 12-30-2011, 03:34 AM
Heir Presumptive

Prince Alwaleed visits Republic of Nigeria and meets president | Kingdom Holding | AMEinfo.com
HRH Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Bin Abdulaziz Alsaud, Chairman of Kingdom Holding Company (KHC), and HH Princess Ameerah Al-Taweel, Vice Chairwoman of Alwaleed Bin Talal Foundation that is chaired by HRH, visited Republic of Nigeria.

Prince Alwaleed and Princess Ameerah were warmly welcomed by HE Mr. Goodluck Jonathan, President of the Republic of Nigeria at the Presidential Palace. Moreover, the President and HRH discussed a number of social, philanthropic and economic issues.

Old 01-02-2012, 01:22 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative - Morocco

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post
Managed to find a video of HH Princess Ameerah Al--Taweel, attending the Turquoise Mountain Fundraising Dinner on behalf of Alwaleed Foundation. The event was held at Clarence House and hosted by HRH Prince Charles, The Prince of Wales.
Two more photos:
http://img151.imagevenue.com/img.php..._122_91lo.jpeg
http://img129.imagevenue.com/img.php...122_979lo.jpeg

Old 01-02-2012, 02:18 PM
Serene Highness

Lovely dress I really liked it, it's so simple and she looks beautiful
Old 01-04-2012, 05:26 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Princess Ameerah gives a short interview while attending a charity dinner in Saudi Arabia

Old 01-04-2012, 09:09 AM
Aristocracy

She looks very beautiful.
Old 01-04-2012, 03:10 PM
Serene Highness

She looks beautiful and she very confident
Old 01-04-2012, 05:52 PM
Aristocracy

in my opinion it is one of her best choices in fashion ; all are nice the dress , make up , hair
Old 01-04-2012, 07:04 PM
Royal Highness

very very nice video and picture she’s really look so beautiful and feminine look
Old 01-04-2012, 07:09 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post
Princess Ameerah gives a short interview while attending a charity dinner in Saudi Arabia

very very nice video and I like the idea of charity dinner and princess Ameerah look so beautiful
Old 01-04-2012, 08:54 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banchelor View Post
in my opinion it is one of her best choices in fashion ; all are nice the dress , make up , hair
Yes I agree with you, perfect choices
Old 01-04-2012, 11:44 PM
Royal Highness

A great interview with Princess Ameera (her part starts at 1:39):
She is really courageous in standing up for women´s rights and everytime I hear her speak I´m impressed by her eloquence and intelligent way of talking about difficult topics-because there are many highly sensitive conservative Muslims who are just waiting for her to make a mistake so they can criticise her and women in general.

I believe this NBC-interview hasn´t been posted before:
Old 01-05-2012, 05:41 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by blauerengel View Post
A great interview with Princess Ameera (her part starts at 1:39): HH Princess Ameerah Al-Taweel shes participated in a panel discussion hosted by (CGI) in New York - YouTube[/URL]
She is really courageous in standing up for women´s rights and everytime I hear her speak I´m impressed by her eloquence and intelligent way of talking about difficult topics-because there are many highly sensitive conservative Muslims who are just waiting for her to make a mistake so they can criticise her and women in general.

I believe this NBC-interview hasn´t been posted before:Princess Ameerah Al-Taweel Wife of Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Interview on NBC-TODAYSHOW -

very very nice video she’s really look so courageous and I like this women alot and she have confident in speaking , I like her very much
Old 01-05-2012, 12:23 PM
Aristocracy

Ameerah is the new Rania.
Old 01-05-2012, 02:58 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by madrid View Post
Ameerah is the new Rania.
So rania is an ideal that everybody has to be compared with her ?!?!?! they are both different, I don't say that Ameerah is better than Rania or Rania is better than Ameerah but I say they are both showing off and want to be on TV and basically doing nothing to their people trust me on this
Old 01-05-2012, 06:41 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by life84 View Post
but I say they are both showing off and want to be on TV and basically doing nothing to their people trust me on this
so true , they may help African people but they don't do much for their own people
Old 01-05-2012, 07:10 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banchelor View Post
so true , they may help African people but they don't do much for their own people
Honestly they do almost nothing to their own people, so basically the purpose of what they are doing is to show off and show the people that they are sweet ladies who seek nothing but helping poor people but the truth is these ladies are selfish, not only Ameerah and rania, actually most royals are like that, they are just competing who is going to wear the best outfit and who is gonna look more beautiful and who is gonna show people that she speaks the best. I don't like fake people.
Old 01-05-2012, 11:58 PM
Royal Highness

This might be true for some royal ladies,but let us give them the benefit of doubt.At least they are speaking up for good causes and may inspire other people to do something to improve society or get involved in charitable causes and they are viewed positively in the West which also changes the way that Muslims/Arabs are seen in other countries.(It also attracts foreign investors and visitors who come for holiday and create new jobs in the region.)
Old 01-06-2012, 10:35 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative - Morocco

Sudan: January 2012
http://img212.imagevenue.com/img.php...122_795lo.jpeg
Old 01-06-2012, 12:07 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by blauerengel View Post
This might be true for some royal ladies,but let us give them the benefit of doubt.At least they are speaking up for good causes and may inspire other people to do something to improve society or get involved in charitable causes and they are viewed positively in the West which also changes the way that Muslims/Arabs are seen in other countries.(It also attracts foreign investors and visitors who come for holiday and create new jobs in the region.)
Well yes they are speaking up for good causes but are they taking an actions?? that what we are talking about, I mean what is the purpose of talking if there is no action and if there is no improvements on the real ground for lots of people.
Old 01-06-2012, 12:17 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by life84 View Post
So rania is an ideal that everybody has to be compared with her ?!?!?! they are both different, I don't say that Ameerah is better than Rania or Rania is better than Ameerah but I say they are both showing off and want to be on TV and basically doing nothing to their people trust me on this

More or less I also thought the same.

Tags
prince al-waleed, prince al-waleed bin talal, princess ameerah