The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 11-18-2017, 04:04 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucien View Post
Good!!HRH Prince Mohammed bin Salman is cleaning the House.
I'd never expected that there,but great he tackels the issue of wide-spread corruption fiercely
where others only feared.

Chapeau!
if you allow me to disagree with you i think this is not about corruption and a war against but elimination of potential adversaries in my opinion they are all corrupted the new crown prince included the dram is beside he is also immature and uncompitent with him i think Saudi Arabia is heading to disaster

Old 01-14-2018, 03:21 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Saudi Prince Alwaleed in settlement talks with government

DUBAI/JEDDAH (Reuters) - Saudi Arabia’s billionaire Prince Alwaleed bin Talal, detained for over two months in an anti-corruption crackdown, is negotiating a possible settlement with authorities but so far has not agreed on terms, a senior Saudi official said.

Old 01-27-2018, 06:56 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Saudi billionaire Prince Alwaleed bin Talal released - family sources

DUBAI (Reuters) - Saudi Arabian billionaire Prince Alwaleed bin Talal has been released from detention, family sources said on Saturday, more than two months after he was taken into custody in the kingdom’s sweeping crackdown on corruption.
Old 01-29-2018, 03:34 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

video of the Prince after his release
Old 05-02-2018, 12:52 AM
Administrator

Princess Ameerah as Founder and Chairwoman of the TIME Entertainment Holding attended the Milken Institute Global Conference in Los Angeles yesterday, May 1:

** rex gallery **
Old 06-29-2018, 11:13 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Saudi prince Alwaleed driven by daughter as driving ban lifted
https://www.theguardian.com/world/vi...n-lifted-video
Old 07-15-2018, 10:50 AM
Majesty

Complicated ... but working relationships in the Saudi Royal family

Quote:
Saudi Arabian billionaire Prince Alwaleed bin Talal has pledged his support to Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman and his sweeping Vision 2030 reform plan.

Prince Alwaleed said in a tweet on Thursday: “I was honoured to meet with my brother HRH the Crown Prince and to discuss economic matters and the private sector’s future & role in #Vision2030 success. I shall be one of the biggest supporters of the Vision through @Kingdom_KHC & all its affiliates.”
https://www.arabianbusiness.com/poli...-reform-agenda
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-s...-idUSKBN1K232X
https://twitter.com/Alwaleed_Talal/s...-reform-agenda
Old 07-15-2018, 11:56 AM
Serene Highness

Like he has a choice!
Old 07-20-2018, 09:39 AM
Aristocracy

Yes he doesn't have a choice,he from the start supported the Crown prince Mohammed so the attack against him was odd i think.
Old 07-29-2018, 05:06 PM
Aristocracy

I think that Prince Al-Waleed is a great character. He is very entertaining and he was charming when interviewed on MSNBC some time ago.

Tags
prince al-waleed, prince al-waleed bin talal, princess ameerah