Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal bin Abdul Aziz Al-Saud & Princess Ameerah 1: 2004-2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
houri said:
Salam lil Monkey , the groom name is prince Abdalaziz ben msaed ben abdarahman so he is from the royal family , if you know prince abdrahman ben Mesaed he is a known poet and he is his older brother , some people said that his mother from lebanon or syria but maybe it is not true at all , alot of people didn't understand the the father of the groom agree on this marrige because he is known is ( motadean ) and you know prince alwaleed is the owner of Rotna , but about the groom there is no infromation about him even his age .

About rotana , i just listened to couple of songs made by artist as Najwa Karam , Assalah and Elissa dedicated to Walid ben Talal's Daughter , the songs talk about the princess and her husband abdelaziz ...nice one ;)

Amira said:
About rotana , i just listened to couple of songs made by artist as Najwa Karam , Assalah and Elissa dedicated to Walid ben Talal's Daughter , the songs talk about the princess and her husband abdelaziz ...nice one ;)

I didn't lestin to all songs but the the best one of what I heared is Najwa Karam , it seems that prince alwaleed did every thing for his Daughter in her wedding day I wonder if the groom did any thing in this wedding ;)

houri said:
I didn't lestin to all songs but the the best one of what I heared is Najwa Karam , it seems that prince alwaleed did every thing for his Daughter in her wedding day I wonder if the groom did any thing in this wedding ;)

i agree that nawja karam's song was the best ;)

YEa well Houri and Amira, money talks!!! lol
each one of those singers took min $20,000/hour!!
some took $100,000, so why not make a song for every member of Al-waleed bin talal's family,lol, and if he has pets, then why not for them too,lol

some pics were published of one of the saudi princesses dancing during the wedding and i guess it will get whoever spread it in trouble actually DEEP trouble,lol

i was hear al waleed bin talal married again with royal princess of saudia named ameera. she looks so cute. just like her daughter, reem.

How old is Ameera and to which branch of the Saudi royal family she belongs?

you are welcome simona, about your questions, I saw picture for alwaleed with his mother when he was a child but I don't now remember her face at all !! So I am not sure if one of the ladies in the pictures is his mother .
about the alwaleed family I don't see any picture for the prince daughter princess Reem but Khaled there in one of the picture although the article mentioned that the prince came with his family we dont' see them all in the pictures, also the article mentioned the prince Khaled the alwaleed brother who came also with his family .

houri said:
you are welcome simona, about your questions, I saw picture for alwaleed with his mother when he was a child but I don't now remember her face at all !! So I am not sure if one of the ladies in the pictures is his mother .
about the alwaleed family I don't see any picture for the prince daughter princess Reem but Khaled there in one of the picture although the article mentioned that the prince came with his family we dont' see them all in the pictures, also the article mentioned the prince Khaled the alwaleed brother who came also with his family .

her a picture from Alwaleed with Reem

Lebanon mourns Alia El - Solh ' daughter of independence' | Ya Libnan | Lebanon News Live from Beirut

Last edited:
i was hear that princess ameera ia a commoner ( like princess kholood and princess moneera-khaleed bin waleed wife) is that true?

nadiana said:
i was hear that princess ameera ia a commoner ( like princess kholood and princess moneera-khaleed bin waleed wife) is that true?

That is correct.

"Twice divorced, he was married for the third time last year to Princess Ameera" Revealed: mystery prince who gave Camilla that £1m necklace | the Daily Mail

princess ameera is prince alwaleed's fourth wife. he was married to princess dalal, another saudi princess....marriage lasted less than a year, princess kholood, and now princess ameera. princess kholood and princess ameera are not HRH. princess dalal and second wife were both from the saudi royal family.

How prince alwaleed built his wealth

He inherited $200,000 because he is a Saudi prince and then he took that money and invested it. He made many brilliant business decisions and now he is a financial power house :)

Prince Alwaleed made his fortune mainly because he is a prince that no body can stop him. He started his business mainly by buying small shares in a local bank in Saudi Arabia that gave him the fight to be in the board of the bank> becuase , he is a prince so he must be the chiarman of the board . At this high ranking position he lent a sister comapny quite good money to buy shares in citibank now called ( citi group ) He was breaking all the rules he should not use the local bank"s money to lend his shell companies abroad .... Then from there he goes ... using his power to lend his asspciated companies with money to invest directly on shares of other companies. He was breaking all rules and no body was asking ... He went on to aquair another bank in the dark >>> no body knows how u accumulated a major sharholding in the aquired bank >>> later on he mingled with SAMBA ( ANOTHER LOCAL BANK ) so he can make the second largest bank in Saudi Arabia. But The local authorities in Saudi Arabia has noticed his intentions and he was not given the right to chair board of the new bank.... This is how he built his wealth easily >> and if u would allow me to follow suit . I would be his main competitor >>>> I mean becoming one of the wealthiest persons on earth. Again , This is not meaning that he is more clever than other Saudies or he has done this by working harder than other people. In his case money has come to him so easily and without excerting that much of efffort

actually he has married 4 times

1- the first one is princess Dalal .. she is from the royal family .. and the daughter of his uncle king saud .. he has tow children from her .. she had still with him for 18 years then she asked the divorce

2- princess Eman .. less than one year .. from the royal family ..

3- princess Khouloud .. 5 years .. she is not from the royal family .. they were calling here .. your highness , Not your royal highness .. and thats the cause of why she asked the divorce ..

4- princess Ameera Not from the royal family he married her in 2006..

see you

do you know more about ameera?

Last edited by a moderator:
maybe !

do you know more about ameera?
lol ..​
i have got a lot of pictures for her.. and a video with her husbend ;)
and of course she is not a friend of reem
she is in the twentieth ..
her face cute and lovely but she is not beautiful ..
she is tall & thin and her skin bronze ..
see you Simona

does anyone know where or how prince alwaleed has met his last 2 wives? i know the first 2 were member of the royal family which meant that there was probably some arrangement. i wonder if his last 2 wives were employees of his or their family worked for him in some capacity.

lol ..i have got a lot of pictures for her.. and a video with her husbend ;) and of course she is not a friend of reem
What do you mean by " of course she is not a friend of reem" ? have you heard that the two ladies(reem and ameera) do not get along?:noevil:

alwaleed

for 20 years Alwaleed vacation does not do in Cannes, only this year whether did his wife not want after cannes? I believe erinnerung in Cannes the last year it does not find so well, there has amused itself Alwaleed with a blond woman!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom