Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal bin Abdul Aziz Al-Saud & Princess Ameerah 1: 2004-2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally found her name again. I first saw Ameerah at WnKs wedding and I was floored by the dark brunette with the amazing hair. Nice to see a place on this forum to discuss her and find out more about her and her life.

Saudi Arabia: World's biggest tower to be put up by Bin Ladens | Mail Online
The world's biggest tower is to be built for $1.2billion in Saudi Arabia by the Bin Ladens.
Prince Alwaleed bin Talal said he had signed a deal to build the 3,280ft high Kingdom Tower north of the Red Sea city of Jeddah.
The sprawling mega project, first announced in 2008, will cover two square miles at its base. It will stand a kilometre high and is the first in a sprawling mega project for a plan called 'Kingdom City'.

Saudi prince in Mogadishu pledges aid
A delegation from the Saudi royal family arrived Saturday in Mogadishu on a one-day visit to see how best to assist the Horn of Africa country hit by famine and drought, officials said.
The delegation, led by Prince Alwaleed bin Talal, a nephew of King Abdullah and one of the kingdom's wealthiest men, arrived in late morning and visited camps for those displaced by the crisis and Banadir hospital, where acutely malnourished children have been dying in large numbers.

A handout picture released by the press office of Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal shows him and his wife Princess Amira meeting with Somali men during a guided visit in Mogadishu on August 27, 2011. The Saudi royal family delegation arrived in Mogadishu on a one-day visit to see how best to assist the Horn of Africa country hit by famine and drought, officials said. AFP PHOTO/PRINCE ALWALEED BIN TALAL'S OFFICE

ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing
ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing

Prince Alwaleed visits Somali famine victims
Article & picture

Alwaleed Bin Talal Foundation in association with the UN and the Organization of Islamic Cooperation continue support initiatives
Article

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4hrbPjoaxA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dc2f5MLjiFY

Last edited:
i think it's amazing to see them out there trying to bring attention to this issue,there no need to say ppl there need alot of help that i am sure Prince Waleed will offers but what they need much more is the whole world attention the sutuation there is horrible.

They are doing a great job. Alwaleed can be a good king for KSA. Just saying!

Interesting story but hard to believe as that statement (could be true or made up) that the Prince hasn't been near the island for over a decade and why would he charter a yacht when he has one of the biggest. We've seen so many stories like this, an makes one wonder is this about money or ruining osmoses reputation.

Interesting story but hard to believe as that statement (could be true or made up) that the Prince hasn't been near the island for over a decade and why would he charter a yacht when he has one of the biggest. We've seen so many stories like this, an makes one wonder is this about money or ruining osmoses reputation.
money money money this is what all about:cool:
we should wait and see where the investegations will lead but I think everything it's clear at least to me.

HRH Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Bin Abdulaziz Alsaud Releases Records Proving HRH Not in Spain in August 2008 - PR Newswire - sacbee.com
"Having just learned of these allegations through press reports we are moving swiftly to prove that His Royal Highness was not in Spain. As the records show, he was in France in multiple public places with many friends and business associates and was accompanied by French security officers all who can confirm his presence. Moreover, His Royal Highness was surrounded by his family including his wife HH Princess Ameerah, his daughter HRH Princess Reem and his granddaughter Princess Sara," said Ms. Heba Fatani, Sr. Executive Manager, Corporate Communications, Kingdom Holding Company.
"While the Prince is a committed advocate for Women and has empathy for any assault victim, he was simply not present and we ask the media to carefully review these documents and take action to correct reports that inaccurately link the Prince to these alleged events."

Princess Ameerah, Vice Chairwoman of the Board of the Alwaleed Bin Talal Foundation, during the seventh
annual meeting of the Clinton Global Initiative (CGI) at the Sheraton New York Hotel on September 21,
2011 in New York City and at the Clinton Global Initiative Reception at the Museum of Modern Art in New
York that same day.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** gettyimages/daylife ** daylife gallery 2 **

Princess Ameerah Al-Taweel Visits Hospital Supported by Alwaleed Foundation in The Gambia - YouTube

Princess Amira visit to Gambian hospital

Princess Ameerah Speech at CGI

HH Princess Ameerah Al-Taweel shes participated in a panel discussion hosted by (CGI) in New York - YouTube

HH Princess Ameerah Al-Taweel, Vice Chairwoman of Alwaleed Bin Talal Foundation that is chaired by HRH Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal been interviewed with Piers Morgan on his CNN program

HH PRINCESS AMEERAH AL-TAWEEL INTERVIEW WITH MR.PIERS MORGAN ,CNN - YouTube

Last edited by a moderator:
I really adore Princess Amira,she is a remarkable woman and she looks absolutely fabulous!
There are some nice youtube tributes for her with many photos-just look for yourself, here´s one with a song that I like a lot : Princess Amira Altaweel of Saudi Arabia - YouTube
You will also find interviews with her husband who seems to be very open-mided and modern (different than most men in his country!) and supports women´s independence-I wonder why he doesn´t do more for women´s right to drive?!?

Anyway,I hope to learn more about P.Amira and see more of her pictures...I have been living close to the Saudi Arabian Embassy for a few years but I never saw such a breathtaking gorgeous lady like her...the Saudi women in Vienna wear large black veils or even burka-it is a little bit strange to see women in Saudi Arabia, a strict muslim country,less covered than in a secular country like mine :ermm:

I saw a few minutes of her on Piers Morgan, and she speaks perfect English; I couldn't help but wonder if she was American but from Arab descent. I always assumed anyone speaking a second language that is not their native tongue, that they would speak with an accent.
As for her clothes, I truly wonder if any outfit could detract from her beauty.

Yes,she doesn´t need to dress up to be beautiful!Especially her hair is sooo gorgeous,I wonder how she gets such long,healthy hair,I always wanted to have long hair like she does but it never works out *lol*
I like that she doesn´t use too much makeup & she is well-educated and smart-that´s much more important than the clothes she wears!I wish there were more interviews with her in western newspapers or tv...

The priness also has a twitter account:It´s mostly in Arabic but I´ve heard in Fox news that she wrote a message to support Saudi women´s right to drive (but she was urged to remove it-I would really like to know what exactly she had posted!Does anyone remember her words/saved a copy?)
Twitter

here´s something what FOX news posted on twitter:

FoxNews Fox News
Saudi Princess @AmeerahAltaweel tweets lashing sentence for female driver has been lifted by King Abdullah fxn.ws/pwc5Sx
28 Sept.

FoxNews Fox News
RT @AmeerahAltaweel The lashing of Shaima is cancelled.Thanks to our beloved King. I'm sure all Saudi women will be so happy,I know I am
28 Sept.

Did I mention that I absolutely love her?She´s one of those special women with lots of beauty + brain & we need more like her-especially in Saudi Arabia :)

Here are 13 exclusive pictures of her-they are very natural and "pure",there´s also one where she is wearing jeans & t-shirt....make sure you save a copy if you like them,usually they take the pictures of Arabian princesses /First Ladies off the net very soon:whistling:
Exclusive pictures of HH Princess Ameerah Al Taweel - Photos 1 - ArabianBusiness.com

There´s also a good interview with the Princess:
http://www.arabianbusiness.com/a-princess-with-purpose-358790.html

Last edited:
Thanks for the twitter link ! I think I was underestimating her but she appears to promising young Arab figure !

Just a general question no disrespect intended; I can't help but to wonder why driving is such a big deal to Ameerah and not another plight of Saudi women. Does anyone know why this issue is so important to her.

Just a general question no disrespect intended; I can't help but to wonder why driving is such a big deal to Ameerah and not another plight of Saudi women. Does anyone know why this issue is so important to her.

It appears to be her biggest deal because in her first ever interview before non of saudis knew who she was she was asked about this particular issue in a local newspaper and she answered it honestly. The topic of women driving in general was highly covered and talked about in the Saudi media at that time so media just embraced that and ever since Ameerah was associated with this particular issue. Now and after a few years, even though Ameerah has proven her self to be great humanitarian, and human right activist who is taking lots of initiatives through her foundation to empower women in work force and education, she is still remembered as the princess who talks openly against driving ban.

If you ever seen her interviews you'll see how she only talk about the driving issue when she is asked about it, instead she deliberately brings all other issue whenever possible.

Princess Ameerah Al-Taweel interviewed by Prominent US Media
Article

Last edited:

I will post a short part of the interview with Arabian Business (link in my previous post above-I can only recomend you to read it because it is very interesting!)

She explains: “There are several causes I believe in, not being able to drive is bothering women here but I’m not going to be depressed if I am not driving. It is bothering me a little bit, but there are bigger issues that are far more important to me, like education.”

->So if I get it right she does care about driving but it is not her biggest concern-she is more worried about the inequal chances in education,work or politics I guess...
when you can´t drive a car you are always dependent on a male-some like to exploit this power if they can and there are lots of youtube-videos where Saudi women explain how difficult it is to get to work on time because they are not allowed to drive:sad:
It´s beyond me why they don´t let them drive,it is just so silly and unreasonable-some Saudi men say they don´t want women to drive because they are less capable,some say because it is not a good thing for decent women to do etc.etc. but IMO the true motive is to control the lives of their women!They have to ask their guardian if they want to travel or drive somewhere,they have to ask for permission to go to work or study at university and much much more....!That´s why the princess is focusing more on education-just like Sheikha Mozah or Queen Rania-because educated men and women will be more open-minded and don´t just do everything they are told if they don´t see a reason why that´s the right thing to do.
A lot of strange rules are explained with "Islam" but as soon as young Saudis know how to read and interpret the Quaran,read books and learn about other cultures they will start to question laws that were made to opress women and see that muslim women can go to university,work or visit foreign countries and still be respectable,devout muslims.
I hope this explains a little bit,because there are so many misconceptions about Islam and you have to understand that laws are often explained with religion but they are merely traditions-traditions that can be changed just like in Europe,where a few hundred years ago women had to fight the same stereotypes that muslim women have to deal with today!
The prince and the princess have always been supporting female empowerment.Women don´t have to wear a veil when they work for the prince and P. Amira has studied at university and is in the public-unlike many other Saudi Arabian princesses who are never showing their face,talking to the media or letting the outside world know what they think.That´s why I was so surprised to find out she has a twitter account....to me this is a sign that finally the situation is getting better for Saudia Arabian women and at least the princess can use her voice and put equal rights for women on the agenda!

Last edited:
^blauerengel i dont think thats all correct saudis are very educated not just in islam but also [princesses] in university around world, in arts and online like twitter. alot of people want women to drive but gov. has to make it more clear and king abdullah has been moving in the rights of women there.

about princess ameerah, some questions:
what year shes born in?
how long there married? also wiki says she 1 of 2 wife, i thought the prince he is devorced?

i think before she is a pretty tagg along for prince alwaleed, but now shes more of herself using her voice/opinion and position of power for good. i hope we see more for her in her home and internationl :).

Last edited:
she is absolutely gorgeous and talkative, never heard her speaking before. thank you so much for the videos Khalid :flowers:

The priness also has a twitter account:It´s mostly in Arabic but I´ve heard in Fox news that she wrote a message to support Saudi women´s right to drive (but she was urged to remove it-I would really like to know what exactly she had posted!Does anyone remember her words/saved a copy?)
Twitter

here´s something what FOX news posted on twitter:

FoxNews Fox News
Saudi Princess @AmeerahAltaweel tweets lashing sentence for female driver has been lifted by King Abdullah fxn.ws/pwc5Sx
28 Sept.

FoxNews Fox News
RT @AmeerahAltaweel The lashing of Shaima is cancelled.Thanks to our beloved King. I'm sure all Saudi women will be so happy,I know I am
28 Sept.

Did I mention that I absolutely love her?She´s one of those special women with lots of beauty + brain & we need more like her-especially in Saudi Arabia :)

Here are 13 exclusive pictures of her-they are very natural and "pure",there´s also one where she is wearing jeans & t-shirt....make sure you save a copy if you like them,usually they take the pictures of Arabian princesses /First Ladies off the net very soon:whistling:
Exclusive pictures of HH Princess Ameerah Al Taweel - Photos 1 - ArabianBusiness.com

There´s also a good interview with the Princess:
A princess with purpose - Culture & Society - ArabianBusiness.com

Yes blauerengel I agree with you she is gorgeous and educated I like her interview, I actually did not know that she cares about education and about her country I though that she is just worry about her self, I believe we need more women like her in Saudi to speak up and ask for their rights, and it's great when she said that there is far more important issues thank driving in Saudi this means she cares about what is going on in Saudi. :flowers:

Yes,she doesn´t need to dress up to be beautiful!Especially her hair is sooo gorgeous,I wonder how she gets such long,healthy hair,I always wanted to have long hair like she does but it never works out *lol*
I like that she doesn´t use too much makeup & she is well-educated and smart-that´s much more important than the clothes she wears!I wish there were more interviews with her in western newspapers or tv...

Yes her hair is gorgeous, I believe all the Gulf area's women have such a beautiful hair like hers, maybe because of the food that they eat, or the weather, or maybe genetic. :flowers: I wish I have long hair like hers too.

^blauerengel i dont think thats all correct saudis are very educated not just in islam but also [princesses] in university around world, in arts and online like twitter. alot of people want women to drive but gov. has to make it more clear and king abdullah has been moving in the rights of women there.

about princess ameerah, some questions:
what year shes born in?
how long there married? also wiki says she 1 of 2 wife, i thought the prince he is devorced?

i think before she is a pretty tagg along for prince alwaleed, but now shes more of herself using her voice/opinion and position of power for good. i hope we see more for her in her home and internationl :).

I did not say that all men are uneducated but there are certainly some individuals who didn´t receive higher education and men who want to limit women´s freedom-
I know there are also many men,husbands,intellectuals etc.who support women in Saudia Arabia! But as long as they are not allowed to drive and enjoy the same human rights like men I will not stop pointing out injustice and inequality!

I have also wondered when she was born,I guess the Princess is somewhere around 30 because she has finished university,but I don´t really care for her exact age that much.You know,never ask a Lady about her age:whistling:Some women like to keep it a secret...

about the marriage situation I will repost from a previous page of the thread...
Miss Teens Hadeel

actually he has married 4 times

1- the first one is princess Dalal .. she is from the royal family .. and the daughter of his uncle king saud .. he has tow children from her .. she had still with him for 18 years then she asked the divorce

2- princess Eman .. less than one year .. from the royal family ..

3- princess Khouloud .. 5 years .. she is not from the royal family .. they were calling here .. your highness , Not your royal highness .. and thats the cause of why she asked the divorce ..

4- princess Ameera Not from the royal family he married her in 2006..

here is another small interview with her.

this video of Princess Ameerah Yacht,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom