Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal bin Abdul Aziz Al-Saud & Princess Ameerah 1: 2004-2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
he will never be cash-stripped my dear!!! he is not a normal businessman,he is closely connected to saudia royal family.

Ameerah altaweel's facebook
she's obsessed with horses

Khaled Alwaleed

Moneerah Alassaf

moneerah also has a twitter

Princess Moneera's twitter is: Moneerah Al-Assaf (moneerah) on Twitter

Princess Moneera Ibrahim Al-Assaf is also a big horse lover, she just opened a new riding and tack store in Riyadh last month where she sells riding clothes and horse supplies.

Here is a link to a short biography about her and her history with horses. There is a picture there with a young woman and a horse, I don't know if that is a photo of her or not.

The Horse Authority - The CEO

whos Princess Moneera?

Princess Moneera is married to Prince Khaled, the son of Prince AlWaleed bin Talal, for 2 or three years now. They have a baby girl. Her father is the Finance Minister of Saudi Arabia. Before her marriage, she was a "commoner", she became a Princess only when she married into the al Saud family.

does anyone know if its true that when prince alwaleed married his wife she put in the contract no children

this what it said Zaina,look like the prince think he have enough children and her don't want more tell now he and Princess Ameera don't have any kids.

the same was said when Haya married sheikh mohammed but then it turned untrue !

I hope is not true i don't know how many years they are married anyway let's wait and see.

Saudi tycoon Prince Alwaleed bin Talal speaks during a press conference in Riyadh on February 23, 2010. Global media giant News Corp has bought a 9.09-percent stake in Rotana Group, which is controlled by bin Talal, the companies said.

http://img693.imageshack.us/img693/2230/68554466.jpg
http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/7735/27366766.jpg
http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/3543/95181887.jpg

News Corp buys into Saudi media empire

Rupert Murdoch's News Corp has agreed to buy a 9.09pc stake in Saudi billionaire Prince Alwaleed bin Talal's Rotana television and media empire for $70m (£45m).
Article

I know it might seem strange to ask for something like this but it has really bugged me out lately. I was wondering what the proper spelling of prince Alwaleed bin Talal name is. Is it Alwaleed, Al-Waleed, Alwalid, Al-Walid, Waleed (without the al), something else lol or every one of this is correct?

pretty hmmm but i have no idea why would he marry secertly? did he marry a hotal maid

Last edited by a moderator:
pretty hmmm but i have no idea why would he marry secertly? did he marry a hotal maid

i'm not quit sure it might be a rumor, but thats what i've heard.
a lot of them marry in secret for reasons like the woman is a hotel maid, has another religion or just not from the royal family

There are many rumors about the existence of the sons of Prince Alwaleed secret or any other of the royal family here in Saudi Arabia

Here in Saudi Arabia do not know much about the sons of the royal family because their numbers are many very, very like most of the royal families in the Gulf

There is no source to prove they were born child or image collected with Prince Alwaleed or Reem , Khaled

I've posted photos here for a girl and said to his son, newborn and this is not true

ooook, well the maid was on vh1 with him in one tv shows

Princess Ameera is a beautiful lady. Is it true that she's 27 and she lives with Al Waleed's 2nd wife - I think - and their children?

Yes Nur is small age may have 28 or 29 now
Newborn was married by his wife Ameera of nearby but suffered from illness after her marriage and remained full year worse try Prince Alwaleed treatable but divorce finally
Then he married ameera and lived with him and his wife first heard that the bride was 2000, 000

Thanks Sana! :flowers: My only source is Wiki, so I only know basic info. I was also impressed by the fact that their palace has 317 rooms and there's even a lake in the area they own.

Why Al Waleed does not want anymore children? He only has 2 grown children and he can certainly afford to have more and he is not too old to have more children. In my observations most Arab men tend to have many children with many different wives, especially if they need to ensure their blood line continue.

With regards to the American wife and children, doesn't seem true and not with Al Waleed's character. Someone obviously playing a joke.

He is a nice kind, generous man with a big heart for all :winkiss:

Just want to let you all know that Arabian Business Magazine will broadcast an interview with Prince Al-Waleed this Sunday, October 31st 2010. An interview with Ameera on Monday and then on Tuesday 200 pictures from the original interview from the beginning of October in Saudi Arabia. Here's the link:

Middle East Business News, Gulf Financial & Industry Events & Information - ArabianBusiness.com

They do have some little teaser tidbits of the interviews on their site now.

Will the pictures be available on the arabian buisness site?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom