The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal and Ruling Families of the Gulf States > Royal Family of Saudi Arabia

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 08-30-2007, 07:52 PM
Commoner

Cool ?!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leila55555 View Post
for 20 years Alwaleed vacation does not do in Cannes, only this year whether did his wife not want after cannes? I believe erinnerung in Cannes the last year it does not find so well, there has amused itself Alwaleed with a blond woman!
did you mean that al.waleed's vacation not in cannes this year ?!
& how did you know that he was amuse himself with a blond woman ?! ..
see ya

Old 08-30-2007, 07:57 PM
Commoner

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss b View Post
what do you mean by " of course she is not a friend of reem" ? have you heard that the two ladies(reem and ameera) do not get along?
^^ ?
.. it seems to .. how can my friend marry my daddy ???!!! ..
it's not suitable for any one of them
see ya

Old 08-31-2007, 05:45 AM

cannes

alwaleed has been this year not in Cannes and last jahr I and my friends Alwaleed always at night without Ameera, have seen with a blond woman in the Carlton hotel
Old 08-31-2007, 08:10 AM
Aristocracy

just a personal observation...ameera's entourage appear to be a little . they do not appear to be the type of women that a saudi princess would hang around with. all of them wear revealing clothes and tons of makeup. do not appear to be conservative and classy. this is probably the same group of women that an african newspaper commented on when they were exiting prince alwaleed's plane. the prime minister's wife (can't recall what country) was taken aback that these women showed up dressed like that. it was the pic where ameera had on the white skirt and very low cut orange top and white sunglasses. supposedly the other women were even more scantly clad.
Old 08-31-2007, 02:20 PM

Quote:
just a personal observation...ameera's entourage appear to be a little . they do not appear to be the type of women that a saudi princess would hang around with. all of them wear revealing clothes and tons of makeup. do not appear to be conservative and classy. this is probably the same group of women that an african newspaper commented on when they were exiting prince alwaleed's plane. the prime minister's wife (can't recall what country) was taken aback that these women showed up dressed like that. it was the pic where ameera had on the white skirt and very low cut orange top and white sunglasses. supposedly the other women were even more scantly clad.

the blond woman had a lot of style, it was dressed such a type Lady Diana, elegantly and not vulgarly. ameera his woman cannot dress especially well and has looked in Cannes during the day here .... this wort I would not like to call!!! I say only to miniskirt and very deep cuttings, no notion why Alwaleed the Ameera permissibly?
Old 09-03-2007, 07:49 AM
Administrator

I have removed some posts and need to remind members that comments or opinions based on "somebody told me" statements are not acceptable, nor are references to "dressing like a whore."

Please keep the content of posts within the Forum rules of civil and polite discussion.

thanks,
Warren
Other Reigning Houses moderator
Old 09-15-2007, 04:15 AM
Commoner

NEW PICTURE FROM AMEERA

I find them looks not especially happy! With her everything sees always so artificially from her smiling, her whole radiation. Thus no happy married couple looks certainly.

mcnat culturel
Old 09-20-2007, 02:03 PM
Commoner

Smile Thanks ^

She is so0o cute when she makes her hair straight she looks pretty ..but she looks ugly in some pictures with the curly hair .. generally i think she's pretty ..
Old 10-26-2007, 01:16 AM
Nobility

The extent of Saudia Arabias wealth frequently makes headlines. Recently, Prince Al-Walid bin Talal, a member of the Saudi royal family, sold a 5% share of the Kingdom Holding Company, one of the largest investment companies in the world, for more than two and a half times its initial public offering valuation. As a member of the Saudi royal family, Al-Walid holds assets estimated at $20.3 billion and is deemed by Forbes Magazine as the 13th wealthiest person in the world. The princes major holdings include Citibank, AOL, Apple, Inc., Worldcom, Motorola, News Corp, Planet Hollywood, and numerous other companies. He alone is the largest foreign investor in New York and his extensive real estate holdings including upscale hotel chains and resorts. In July of 2005, Talal donated $20 million to the Louvre in Paris, the largest donation ever received by the museum, for the construction of a wing to house Islamic art.

In recent years, Talal has used his financial clout to influence American foreign policy, shape media portrayals and promote Islamist ideology. Following the 9/11 attacks, in which 15 of the 19 hijackers were Saudi nationals, Al-Walid offered a $10 million donation to New York City toward relief efforts and suggested that the U.S. should reexamine its allegedly pro-Israel policies in the Middle East as the root cause of the attacks. The donation was turned down.

Prince Talal gave $500,000 to the Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR), an un-indicted co-conspirator in the funding of Hamas, for distribution to American public libraries of books that sanitize Islam and terrorist organization activities. One book declares that terrorist groups Hamas and Hezbollah were placed on the U.S. governments terrorist list, not because of their well-documented terrorist operations, but because of the pro-Israel bias of American leaders.

During the 2005 Muslim riots in France, Prince Talal, the fifth largest shareholder of the parent company of Fox News, called network chief Rupert Murdoch and demanded that a screen banner identifying the unrest as Muslim riots be changed to civil riots. The Prince maintained that the U.S. media is too pro-Israel and he encouraged the Arab world and media to do more to counter this tendency.

Further, Prince Talal has tried to influence U.S. Middle East policy by donating $20 million each to Harvard University and Georgetown University, among the largest university donations in history, to finance Islamic studies and create a pro-Islamic environment among future and current policy leaders. From a country that ironically routinely punishes practitioners of Christianity, he declared that his primary reason for bestowing the gifts was the promotion of Muslim-Christian understanding. Article
Old 11-13-2007, 12:38 PM
Heir Presumptive

Airbus: Prince buys flying palace - CNN.com
Old 11-15-2007, 01:00 PM
Commoner

alwaleed

new pictures
IMG:http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/c...3/65857541.jpg)
(IMG:http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/c...3/65857781.jpg)
(IMG:http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/c...3/65858291.jpg)
(IMG:http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/c...3/65858301.jpg)
Old 11-15-2007, 11:49 PM

picture of alwaleed and his wife

picture of alwaleed and his wife
.. -
Old 11-18-2007, 04:10 AM

alwaleed palace video

the palace is very luxury
Old 11-18-2007, 10:02 AM
Commoner

UK viewers today 18th November 2007, The Business Channel SKY - 547
1pm-2pm Al Waleed - Billionaire Prince; 2pm-3pm The Saudi Royal Family
Repeat again today: 4pm-5pm Al Waleed - Billionaire Prince; 11pm-12am The Saudi Royal Family

Just finished watching Al Waleed - Billionaire, Prince, Businessman presented by Riz Khan - the same guy that wrote his book. I believe the documentary was made first when Riz Khan had just met him and he then decided to write a book on him. The documentary was very fascinating, learnt so many things about him, definitely will go and buy his book now!

Old 11-20-2007, 03:43 AM
Nobility

Inside Prince Alwaleed's Flying Palace

updateDate = "Wednesday, 14 November 2007 04:00"document.getElementById('crumbs-dir').innerHTML = 'TRANSPORTATION / NEWS /'by Lynne Roberts on Wednesday, 14 November 2007 US design firm Doret Industrial unveiled its plans for Flying Palace earlier this year.
Prince Alwaleed bin Talal could soon be doing business in a US-designed luxury VIP boardroom when he takes delivery of his A380 superjumbo in 2010.

Inside Prince Alwaleed's Flying Palace - Transportation - ArabianBusiness.com
Old 11-20-2007, 09:12 AM
Aristocracy

noticed that prince alwaleed's wife has been absent on his past 2 business trips. found this odd, because when they first got married, she was photographed with him everywhere. just an observation.
Old 11-20-2007, 06:02 PM

ameera

Quote:
noticed that prince alwaleed's wife has been absent on his past 2 business trips. found this odd, because when they first got married, she was photographed with him everywhere. just an observation.

this has also already struck me, the Ameera on photos by Alwaleed to the last trips is not to be seen, the last photo is from August in Paris, but maybe she is ill or she did not feel like it or maybe she is pregnant, everything can be possible
Old 11-24-2007, 05:13 PM
Commoner

education

Hello everybody!

I'm new here. I was suprised when i saw the documention with prince
al-waleed. there is a scene when he talks about the education of his childeren. He says that they were raised in a strictly way. "no bars, no cigarettes, no discotheke, no school, etc..."
First: I thought that his daughter got an education abroad!?
Second: In the beginning he says" laisser faire" ...but what else can you do as a young person?
Old 11-25-2007, 05:11 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

She attended university in the States. There were a few pictures of her from the graduation ceremony with her father.
Old 11-25-2007, 11:29 AM
Commoner

New Picture from Ameera

alwaleed

November 2007