The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal and Ruling Families of the Gulf States > Royal Family of Saudi Arabia

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2007, 10:32 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by houri
my condoles to prince Al-waleed family , very sad time for the prince his aunt and now his uncle .

there are pictures from the funeral of Alwaleed's aunt in the following link
http://www.elaph.com/ElaphWeb/Politi...7/5/231321.htm
Thanks for the link!
the Lady with the red hair and the sunglasses is Alwaleed´s mother?
And where is his wife Ameera?

Old 05-07-2007, 05:51 PM
Courtier

you are welcome simona, about your questions, I saw picture for alwaleed with his mother when he was a child but I don't now remember her face at all !! So I am not sure if one of the ladies in the pictures is his mother .
about the alwaleed family I don't see any picture for the prince daughter princess Reem but Khaled there in one of the picture although the article mentioned that the prince came with his family we dont' see them all in the pictures, also the article mentioned the prince Khaled the alwaleed brother who came also with his family .

Old 05-08-2007, 12:47 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by houri
you are welcome simona, about your questions, I saw picture for alwaleed with his mother when he was a child but I don't now remember her face at all !! So I am not sure if one of the ladies in the pictures is his mother .
about the alwaleed family I don't see any picture for the prince daughter princess Reem but Khaled there in one of the picture although the article mentioned that the prince came with his family we dont' see them all in the pictures, also the article mentioned the prince Khaled the alwaleed brother who came also with his family .
her a picture from Alwaleed with Reem

Lebanon mourns Alia El - Solh ' daughter of independence' | Ya Libnan | Lebanon News Live from Beirut
Old 05-27-2007, 05:49 PM
Nobility

article

A day in the desert with Prince Alwaleed - Banking & Finance - ArabianBusiness.com

a long but very interesting article about PAW.
Old 05-29-2007, 03:17 AM
Commoner

For those who are interested we posted the official songs from Reem Al Waleed's wedding mp3 with CD quality
Here is is the link but am sorry you need to join in order to be able to download. I love Najwa Karam's and Amr Diab songs
السيدي الاصلي لحفل زفاف ريم بنت الوليد بن طلال سيدي كواليتي - شبكة و منتديات دانة الامارات DanatUAE Network
Old 06-09-2007, 09:41 PM
Commoner

i was hear that princess ameera ia a commoner ( like princess kholood and princess moneera-khaleed bin waleed wife) is that true?
Old 06-10-2007, 01:56 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadiana
i was hear that princess ameera ia a commoner ( like princess kholood and princess moneera-khaleed bin waleed wife) is that true?
That is correct.
Old 06-13-2007, 12:48 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akilah
That is correct.
where from comes ameera exactly she is a friend from reem?
Old 06-17-2007, 06:41 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaffir View Post
"Twice divorced, he was married for the third time last year to Princess Ameera" Revealed: mystery prince who gave Camilla that £1m necklace | the Daily Mail
princess ameera is prince alwaleed's fourth wife. he was married to princess dalal, another saudi princess....marriage lasted less than a year, princess kholood, and now princess ameera. princess kholood and princess ameera are not HRH. princess dalal and second wife were both from the saudi royal family.
Old 08-01-2007, 03:53 AM

How prince alwaleed built his wealth

Quote:
Originally Posted by FranciscanFry View Post
He inherited $200,000 because he is a Saudi prince and then he took that money and invested it. He made many brilliant business decisions and now he is a financial power house :)
Prince Alwaleed made his fortune mainly because he is a prince that no body can stop him. He started his business mainly by buying small shares in a local bank in Saudi Arabia that gave him the fight to be in the board of the bank> becuase , he is a prince so he must be the chiarman of the board . At this high ranking position he lent a sister comapny quite good money to buy shares in citibank now called ( citi group ) He was breaking all the rules he should not use the local bank"s money to lend his shell companies abroad .... Then from there he goes ... using his power to lend his asspciated companies with money to invest directly on shares of other companies. He was breaking all rules and no body was asking ... He went on to aquair another bank in the dark >>> no body knows how u accumulated a major sharholding in the aquired bank >>> later on he mingled with SAMBA ( ANOTHER LOCAL BANK ) so he can make the second largest bank in Saudi Arabia. But The local authorities in Saudi Arabia has noticed his intentions and he was not given the right to chair board of the new bank.... This is how he built his wealth easily >> and if u would allow me to follow suit . I would be his main competitor >>>> I mean becoming one of the wealthiest persons on earth. Again , This is not meaning that he is more clever than other Saudies or he has done this by working harder than other people. In his case money has come to him so easily and without excerting that much of efffort
Old 08-18-2007, 04:59 PM
Commoner

actually he has married 4 times

1- the first one is princess Dalal .. she is from the royal family .. and the daughter of his uncle king saud .. he has tow children from her .. she had still with him for 18 years then she asked the divorce

2- princess Eman .. less than one year .. from the royal family ..

3- princess Khouloud .. 5 years .. she is not from the royal family .. they were calling here .. your highness , Not your royal highness .. and thats the cause of why she asked the divorce ..

4- princess Ameera Not from the royal family he married her in 2006..

see you
Old 08-18-2007, 05:09 PM
Commoner

do you know more about ameera?
Old 08-18-2007, 05:19 PM
Commoner

Talking maybe !

Quote:
Originally Posted by simona View Post
do you know more about ameera?
lol ..
i have got a lot of pictures for her.. and a video with her husbend
and of course she is not a friend of reem
she is in the twentieth ..
her face cute and lovely but she is not beautiful ..
she is tall & thin and her skin bronze ..
see you Simona
Old 08-22-2007, 11:33 AM
Commoner

Wink i'd like to refresh this thread ..

this is a video of prince Al.Waleed & his wife princess Ameera .
http://www.shajn.com/mobile/getfile.php?cat=blue&id=91
Old 08-25-2007, 09:30 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaffir View Post
Thanks for the article. I enjoyed reading.
Old 08-25-2007, 09:33 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Teens Hadeel View Post
this is a video of prince Al.Waleed & his wife princess Ameera .

http://www.shajn.com/mobile/getfile.php?cat=blue&id=91
Thank for the video. I think she looked like a moviestar. She is really beautiful.
Old 08-25-2007, 09:43 AM
Commoner

This is prince Alwaleed and his beautiful wife princess Ameera. Finally there are pictures of her at gettyimages.

http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/7609...C301022977FFA6

Jewelsofarabia you can find many pictures of the princess.
Old 08-28-2007, 12:50 PM
Aristocracy

does anyone know where or how prince alwaleed has met his last 2 wives? i know the first 2 were member of the royal family which meant that there was probably some arrangement. i wonder if his last 2 wives were employees of his or their family worked for him in some capacity.
Old 08-28-2007, 12:55 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Teens Hadeel View Post
lol ..i have got a lot of pictures for her.. and a video with her husbend and of course she is not a friend of reem
What do you mean by " of course she is not a friend of reem" ? have you heard that the two ladies(reem and ameera) do not get along?
Old 08-29-2007, 12:20 PM

alwaleed

for 20 years Alwaleed vacation does not do in Cannes, only this year whether did his wife not want after cannes? I believe erinnerung in Cannes the last year it does not find so well, there has amused itself Alwaleed with a blond woman!