The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal and Ruling Families of the Gulf States > Royal Family of Saudi Arabia

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 02-16-2007, 03:33 PM
Courtier

HRH Prince Alwaleed Receives President of Palestine, Mahmoud Abbas & Delegation During His Visit to Saudi Arabia
HRH Prince Alwaleed bin Talal bin Abdulaziz Alsaud, Chairman of Kingdom Holding Company (KHC) received at his office in Riyadh the President of Palestine, His Excellency Mr. Mahmoud Abbas (Abu Mazen) and accompanying delegation on Saturday 10th February 2007.
Kingdom Holding in the News
Photo:
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...s_hires_07.jpg

The Board of Directors of Four Seasons Jointly Agree to the US$ 3.8 billion Acquisition Deal by Prince Alwaleed and Bill Gates with Isadore Sharp
Toronto, Canada -- Four Seasons Hotels Inc. (TSX Symbol "FSH"; NYSE Symbol "FS") announced today that it has entered into a definitive acquisition agreement to implement the previously announced proposal to take Four Seasons private at a price of US$82.00 cash per Limited Voting Share. Following completion of the transaction, Four Seasons would be owned by affiliates of Cascade Investment, L.L.C. (an entity owned by William H. Gates III), Kingdom Hotels International, a company owned by a trust created for the benefit of His Royal Highness Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Bin Abdulaziz Alsaud and his family, and Isadore Sharp...
Photo:
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...s_07_hires.jpg

Prince Alwaleed bin Talal Receives Charles Prince Chairman & CEO of Citigroup
HRH Prince Alwaleed bin Talal bin Abdulaziz Alsaud, Chairman of Kingdom Holding Company, received at his desert camp in Riyadh, Mr. Charles Prince, Chairman and CEO of Citigroup who was accompanied by his wife, Mrs. Margaret Wolff...
Photos:
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...wife_hires.jpg
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...huck_feb07.jpg

Old 02-24-2007, 11:33 PM
Nobility

Post Saudi Prince Waleed'd 38th car - Diamond Studded Mercedes

Hey check out this diamond studded merc! Enjoy!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...C-image001.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...C-image002.jpg

Old 02-25-2007, 07:58 AM
Nobility

Wow, that's one amazing car!
Old 02-27-2007, 04:13 AM
Commoner

alwaleed`s Car

I believe prince Alwaleed has more than 38 cars ` see, I have read sometimes he has more than 200 cars ` see, there cannot be right probably so completely.
Old 03-02-2007, 09:22 PM
Courtier

A saudi friend just told me that 2 days ago princess Reem el waleed got married, does anyone have any details? to whom?
Old 03-03-2007, 06:57 PM
Courtier

this is a picture for the groom ( he is in the middle )

http://www.alriyadh.com/2007/03/01/img/302741.jpg

the source alriyadh.com
Old 03-03-2007, 07:14 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by houri

the source alriyadh.com

he's cute
Old 03-04-2007, 09:55 AM
Nobility

Saudi Prince Al-Waleed Bin Talal to Build Hotel in Tel Aviv

Friday, 16 February 2007
Saudi Arabia is investing into Israel. Plans by Saudi Prince Al-Walid bin Talal to build an eight-story hotel in Tel Aviv
together with the Abulafia family of Jaffa are in their early stages. But too much publicity could doom the project.
Bin Talal - the world's eighth-wealthiest man and the wealthiest Arab, according to Forbes - is eyeing a beachfront
property facing the Opera Building on Herbert Samuel Road to build a 150-room, Oriental-style hotel. Bin Talal's regular
architect, London-based Basil al-Bayati, is said to be in charge of planning for the project http://www.aimislam.com/index2.php?o...o_pdf=1&id=192
Old 03-04-2007, 06:31 PM
Courtier

Quote:

the source alriyadh.com
Nzain....umm he looks too old for her, "Mashkoura wayed okhty" :)==>(Thank you :)
whats his name is he from the royal family?
Old 03-04-2007, 07:27 PM
Courtier

Salam lil Monkey , the groom name is prince Abdalaziz ben msaed ben abdarahman so he is from the royal family , if you know prince abdrahman ben Mesaed he is a known poet and he is his older brother , some people said that his mother from lebanon or syria but maybe it is not true at all , alot of people didn't understand the the father of the groom agree on this marrige because he is known is ( motadean ) and you know prince alwaleed is the owner of Rotna , but about the groom there is no infromation about him even his age .
Old 03-06-2007, 07:15 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Salam lil Monkey , the groom name is prince Abdalaziz ben msaed ben abdarahman so he is from the royal family , if you know prince abdrahman ben Mesaed he is a known poet and he is his older brother , some people said that his mother from lebanon or syria but maybe it is not true at all , alot of people didn't understand the the father of the groom agree on this marrige because he is known is ( motadean ) and you know prince alwaleed is the owner of Rotna , but about the groom there is no infromation about him even his age .
About rotana , i just listened to couple of songs made by artist as Najwa Karam , Assalah and Elissa dedicated to Walid ben Talal's Daughter , the songs talk about the princess and her husband abdelaziz ...nice one
Old 03-06-2007, 08:21 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amira
About rotana , i just listened to couple of songs made by artist as Najwa Karam , Assalah and Elissa dedicated to Walid ben Talal's Daughter , the songs talk about the princess and her husband abdelaziz ...nice one
I didn't lestin to all songs but the the best one of what I heared is Najwa Karam , it seems that prince alwaleed did every thing for his Daughter in her wedding day I wonder if the groom did any thing in this wedding
Old 03-07-2007, 01:52 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
I didn't lestin to all songs but the the best one of what I heared is Najwa Karam , it seems that prince alwaleed did every thing for his Daughter in her wedding day I wonder if the groom did any thing in this wedding
i agree that nawja karam's song was the best
Old 03-07-2007, 08:31 PM
Courtier

YEa well Houri and Amira, money talks!!! lol
each one of those singers took min $20,000/hour!!
some took $100,000, so why not make a song for every member of Al-waleed bin talal's family,lol, and if he has pets, then why not for them too,lol

some pics were published of one of the saudi princesses dancing during the wedding and i guess it will get whoever spread it in trouble actually DEEP trouble,lol
Old 03-19-2007, 03:03 PM

princess Reem el waleed married

الكاميرا العربية - زواج ريم الوليد من عبدالر*من بن مساعد

Old 03-28-2007, 09:16 PM
Commoner

i was hear al waleed bin talal married again with royal princess of saudia named ameera. she looks so cute. just like her daughter, reem.
Old 03-29-2007, 09:32 AM
Commoner

How old is Ameera and to which branch of the Saudi royal family she belongs?
Old 03-29-2007, 01:46 PM
Nobility

"Twice divorced, he was married for the third time last year to Princess Ameera" Revealed: mystery prince who gave Camilla that 1m necklace | the Daily Mail
Old 04-30-2007, 03:50 PM
Commoner

Alwaleeds aunt Alia Riad Al Solh is dead
Old 05-05-2007, 11:18 PM
Courtier

my condoles to prince Al-waleed family , very sad time for the prince his aunt and now his uncle .

there are pictures from the funeral of Alwaleed's aunt in the following link
http://www.elaph.com/ElaphWeb/Politi...7/5/231321.htm