The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal and Ruling Families of the Gulf States > Royal Family of Saudi Arabia

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-05-2005, 04:18 PM
Courtier

This information from yahoo group :

Hi Guys

Do we know if Khaled has got married?
Any wedding pictures?
Which day did he get married?
Who was on the guest list?
He seems very out of the media?

Ther respond

Yes exactly it was a private wedding
for family and close freinds only

but the men`s wedding was huge in a way
I will scan the photos of Khaled and his father from a magazine so
soon god`s willing...
HRH Prince Alwaleed invite all his family and all the VIP`s and the
Ministers and ex-ministers ...etc

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/alwaleed_bin_talal/

Old 05-06-2005, 11:56 AM
Commoner

thanks Houri, but i want to ask a qustion ,alwaleed when he start his business,he started by a huge money ,from where he got it ??

Old 05-06-2005, 12:04 PM
Commoner

He inherited $200,000 because he is a Saudi prince and then he took that money and invested it. He made many brilliant business decisions and now he is a financial power house :)
Old 05-06-2005, 12:24 PM
Courtier

Quote:
thanks Houri, but i want to ask a qustion ,alwaleed when he start his business,he started by a huge money ,from where he got it ??
"He was chairman of his own company by the time he was 14 and a self-made billionaire by 31. And his is not inherited wealth. He says he started out in 1979 with a loan of $30,000 from his father. He also mortgaged, for about $400,000, a house gifted to him by his father, Prince Talal Bin Abdulaziz, brother of King Fahd. Each month, as a grandson of Ibn Saud, the warrior founder of the kingdom, he receives $15,000 - a sum that would hardly meet most Saudi princes's gambling debts or tailors' bills."
Old 05-06-2005, 12:58 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by La la

"He was chairman of his own company by the time he was 14 and a self-made billionaire by 31. And his is not inherited wealth. He says he started out in 1979 with a loan of $30,000 from his father. He also mortgaged, for about $400,000, a house gifted to him by his father, Prince Talal Bin Abdulaziz, brother of King Fahd. Each month, as a grandson of Ibn Saud, the warrior founder of the kingdom, he receives $15,000 - a sum that would hardly meet most Saudi princes's gambling debts or tailors' bills."
thanks la la but its all lies,look above (he says....) the truth is : when his father Talal bin abulaziz left the finance ministry of saudi arabia as a minister they found no single riyal there , and the govenment forced in that time to take loan from a yemani business man in saudi (Bin mahfooz)owner of alahali bank.
and talal left saudi to where?? ofcourse to switzerland..then Lebanon where in its airport asked by saudi ambassador in Lebanon to surrender his passport..and he did..so complete saudi money in many years stolen ,and the thief is Talal ..and of course his son took his share ..i wish if they respect our minds when they talk ..and i wish from you and others not to look about what they said.
Old 05-07-2005, 10:44 AM
Commoner

walaikum alsalam Houri
ok, i will do .
regarding this Q ,i have my own thinking regarding this question..there is an important point about House of Saud and press ..even they(many of them) own press companies and above them is alwaleed (Robert Mardoukh's partner)but they fear the press because its troubled them more enough ..alwaleed now looking more to saudi arabia and making more business there ,and eyes of saudis whom some of them start begging in the streets on him .alwaleed is famous by his wealth only and this fame for many saudis is a black fame because of their past and present..
regarding the past its in origin of his grandmother ,whom she is mother of Talal and the biggest theft in modren time by talal himself father of alwaleed when he stolen the finance ministry of Saudi.
Old 05-08-2005, 12:35 PM
Courtier

Yes, please explain, since only you know 'the truth', why Alwaleed's brother didn't get his share of Daddy's stolen billions? And please explain how come a man with a past like that is working for UNESCO? You better elaborate on your reasons.
Old 05-09-2005, 01:04 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reina
I just don't agree. He is a model that other Saudi Royals should follow. He doesn't treat women like other saudi princes do. He loves his kids. He is married to one woman at a time. He makes his money honestly and he gives back. Now I know no one is perfect so please elaborate on how he is bad.
what wrong not to marry more than one ,if the man is just and capable for more than one ,why not? dont forgett the females more than the male in every where.
Old 05-09-2005, 08:25 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by ammar sulaiman
what wrong not to marry more than one ,if the man is just and capable for more than one ,why not? dont forgett the females more than the male in every where.
Well, the biggest reason why marrying more than one wife is not the best way to go is that Islam REQUIRES that you must treat your wives EQUALLY, which is very very difficult and very very few people in the world can do this. Look at the Emir of Qatar, 3 wives, one favored wife. Sheikh Mohammed, Sheikh Zayed, and a number of other Arab sheikhs and princes, same problem. Many many more examples. One I personally witnessed, guy had 2 wives, one 52 the other 23. Younger wife got MUCH more attention. Looking at these marriages technically, they simply should not have happened, because the husband cannot be equal. Its called being human.

Secondly, multiple wives in Islam are generally prefered in times of war, when the female to male ratio is very high. In a society where a woman depends on a man financially and socially, marriage is very important. The concept of four wives to one husband is to account for this time when there ARE that many women available. Currently, the ratio of men to women is almost 50: 50 (more like 51:49 but close enough...) worldwide, including the Muslim world. Thus, for every extra wife a man takes these days, he is depriving a fellow muslim brother of a marriage. So yes, for todays society, its wrong.
Old 05-11-2005, 12:02 PM
Courtier

Prince Alwaleed is not a ruler nor has he ever been. Hiring a female pilot in a country where women can't even drive isn't exactly a sign of being opposed to women's rights.
Old 11-08-2005, 04:55 PM
Courtier

New Book on Prince Al Waleed

Alwaleed : Businessman, Billionaire, Prince (Hardcover)
by Riz Khan

Editorial Reviews

From Publishers Weekly
Though Prince Alwaleed bin Talal came to public attention in the U.S. when Rudy Giuliani rejected his $10 million donation to the Twin Towers fund, Alwaleed's real significance is as a global financial powerbroker. The Saudi royal is the biggest single foreign investor in the U.S. economy and the world's fourth-richest man, with assets totaling more than $21 billion. His significant holdings in U.S. companies include Citigroup (which he bailed out with $590 million in the early '90s), Apple and News Corp., the corporate entity responsible for this "authorized biography." Khan, who has interviewed high-profile figures for CNN International, tags along with Alwaleed and his entourage as they conduct business in Riyadh and Paris, holiday in Cannes and trek into the Saudi desert for a weekend getaway. The resulting reportage has the breezy flavor of a magazine profile awkwardly stretched to book length. There's plenty of praise for Alwaleed's "financial intelligence" and outsized personality, but Khan doesn't probe beyond the admirable surface (though he notes others have tried to dig up dirt with little success). The glowing descriptions seem carefully crafted—and timed—to raise Alwaleed's profile in the West.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/006...0233429-0780700

Attached Image

( I didn't read the book until now , but the latest news he is single again , he no longer married to princess kholood ) , the prince in his book talked about his ex 3 wifes .

by the way a dvd comes with the book , and his children was interviewed .
Old 11-08-2005, 08:16 PM
Courtier

I was surprised (rather shocked) to learn about his divorce from Kholood. I hope he finds a woman who can cope with his hectic lifestyle. He could need someone to grow old with when both of his children get married and move out. I'm sure no money in the world can replace having people who genuinly care about you.
Old 11-09-2005, 12:31 AM
Courtier

Quote:
I was surprised (rather shocked) to learn about his divorce from Kholood. I hope he finds a woman who can cope with his hectic lifestyle. He could need someone to grow old with when both of his children get married and move out. I'm sure no money in the world can replace having people who genuinly care about you.
I also shocked to learn about his divorce , I can't blame Kholood if she is the one who asked for the divorce because he don't want more children and he is really bussy man

by the way his son already married , so maybe prince Reem marry soon and he will be alone in that big palpce .
Old 11-09-2005, 02:03 AM
Aristocracy

Who did he marry?
Old 11-09-2005, 04:40 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by julial
Who did he marry?
Khaled wife is the daughter of the former minister fiscal of saudi arabia , some one in other forum did read the book and said that the prince wished his children to not married from the royal house .

so prince khaled didn't married to a princess so maybe princess Reem will not marry a prince .
Old 11-10-2005, 10:12 AM
Aristocracy

Thank you houri. :) It is interesting how prince Alwaleed is so open to the public... even the DVD!
Old 12-05-2005, 07:11 PM
Courtier

Pictures from Newcom.com, WAM, and Petra
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	aaaaaaaaa2333333333333333.jpg
Views:	132
Size:	26.9 KB
ID:	218636   Click image for larger version

Name:	aaaaaaaaaaa324444444444.jpg
Views:	166
Size:	42.2 KB
ID:	218637   Click image for larger version

Name:	aaaaaaaaaaa43222222222.jpg
Views:	137
Size:	45.6 KB
ID:	218638   Click image for larger version

Name:	aaaaaaaaaaaa43222222222233333333333.jpg
Views:	148
Size:	32.2 KB
ID:	218639  

Name:	aaaaaaaaaaaaaa33333333333444444444444.jpg
Views:	125
Size:	40.9 KB
ID:	218640   Click image for larger version

Name:	aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa32444444444444.jpg
Views:	148
Size:	36.5 KB
ID:	218641   Click image for larger version

Name:	aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa342222222222.jpg
Views:	152
Size:	35.9 KB
ID:	218642   Click image for larger version

Name:	aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa43222222222222.jpg
Views:	426
Size:	56.6 KB
ID:	218643  

Name:	aaaaaaaaaaa234567890-wert6y7u.jpg
Views:	1055
Size:	82.4 KB
ID:	218644  
Old 01-09-2006, 05:10 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Now Khollod must be a very sad woman, she has given five years theirs youth, none has agreed children and simply had to go. I find this is a great pity. However, it also is Alwaleed because none woman so much energie has to remain around with him. He also determined nobody especially happy man.
Old 01-30-2006, 01:27 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by houri
Khaled wife is the daughter of the former minister fiscal of saudi arabia , some one in other forum did read the book and said that the prince wished his children to not married from the royal house .

so prince khaled didn't married to a princess so maybe princess Reem will not marry a prince .
it is not a big deal for a an arab sheikh or prince to marry commoners - on the contrary, majority of them will marry from their mothers side (which is usually not royalty - thus marrying their cousins who are commoners).

as for the girls marrying, they marry from the family so that the name is kept for their children. rarely, do you find a sheikha or princess marrying outsiders ( and when they do, it is to other royalty).
Old 03-07-2006, 03:53 PM
Commoner

nevertheless, kholod is to blame she had everything as woman to herself only wishes, however makes fun of her husband (book Alwaleed page 175). Such a think should not act a wife. she knew on what she lets himslf. I ask myself like has Alwaleed stood it only so long time with her. and why selects Alwaleed only so young woman?