The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal and Ruling Families of the Gulf States > Royal Family of Saudi Arabia

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 12-21-2010, 03:41 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd_1 View Post
i don't like her...whattttt does he see in her?
Its just my opinion, but i just don't like her.
She is a nice lady who is trying to liberate girls in Saudi Arabia.Moreover she is a princess .A prince and a princess are perfect match for each other .I don't see why they shouldn't be a husband and a wife.
So why don't you like Princess Ameerah?

Prince Harry
Old 12-21-2010, 05:22 AM
Courtier

I dont know...actually it wasn't a fair thing to say, since i dont know anything about her and i assumed she was a gold digger! was she born a princess? really? i had no idea!

Old 12-21-2010, 03:13 PM
Gentry

Islam doesn't force women to cover... I don't see a problem if she isn't.. As its also her husband's affair to deal with that. If its ok for him why not? And beeing modern is an inner adjustment which doesn't relate with clothing anyway. A covered woman can also be modern like one who is not... Only showing skin and hair doesn't make modern. This definition encompasses much much more...
Old 12-21-2010, 05:12 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Quote:
I dont know...actually it wasn't a fair thing to say, since i dont know anything about her and i assumed she was a gold digger! was she born a princess? really? i had no idea!
I (and this is my personal view) don't see her as a gold digger at all, she has been helping her husband quite a lot, she seems like a very hard worker rather than just spending money here & there.

Her father is a prince of a tribe if not mistaken (please correct me if im wrong)

Quote:
I guess thats unfair to say since we don't know her, we cant like a person by their looks if thats what you're judging.
Old 12-21-2010, 05:52 PM
Nobility

I think she is very beautiful and very elegant lady.... I like her so much !!!!!!
Old 12-22-2010, 06:23 AM
Gentry

I also think she is a very beauftful woman. One of the most beautiful I ever seen and as such one why souldn't she marry a powerful man? What I noticed.. she's working at her husbsand's company. So she seems to be more like a beauti dolli
Old 12-25-2010, 05:13 PM
Courtier

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

The only photo of the father
Princess Amira

(The man in the middle)
Old 12-26-2010, 11:51 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRH Prince Khalid View Post
Rossina I disagree with you about Princesses wearing hejab .The truth is princesses are very supportive to the western culture and they are against the hejabs tradition in everyway.In other word we are looking forward to be a modern society.
What a beautiful woman, she's a real beauty, fresh and natural, we can say easily that there is no plastic surergy there....
As for being modern and NOT wearing hijab, I always don't understand where is the connection. Modenity was never about showing more skin.
Old 12-28-2010, 07:59 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Its just my opinion, but i just don't like her.
"What does he see in her?" is really rude and harsh question to ask. One can always choose a better nice words to deliver a msg, failing to do so put a question mark on the persons character!

any way, those who are close to HH all agree that she is a hard working and dedicated lady who is passionate about what she does.

Found this on youtube and would like to share it.

Old 12-29-2010, 09:06 AM
Courtier

^ i apologized for my remark and find it harsh that you ignored it and chose to quote this one. I stated clearly that it was an unfair thing to say on my part.
Before you put question marks on my character, read all my messages!
Judging me by only reading only one half of what I said is rude and harsh on your part. I couldn't edit my post later, otherwise i would have!
Old 12-29-2010, 11:31 AM
Commoner

I apologize to you as well. I guess I was offended and it was all fresh in my head when I posted my comment. I honestly did not read beyond your first remark and that was not the right thing to do.

Sorry again!
Old 12-29-2010, 02:44 PM
Courtier

im sorry too!:)
now lets move on:) so she was born a princess? or became one when she married?
Old 12-29-2010, 05:55 PM
Commoner

Quote:
im sorry too!:)
now lets move on:) so she was born a princess? or became one when she married?
No, she wasn't born a princess. She is the daughter of a Shaikh Aidan Alotaibi. Her father is shaikh which means he is a man of stature and he is a local ruler as well.
Old 12-30-2010, 06:59 AM
Gentry

She is a public person so talking about her (positive or negative: no matter) is quite normal... This is the price that famous people pay coz of beeing public..
Old 12-30-2010, 10:40 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative - Morocco

Visit to UK December 2010
http://img814.imageshack.us/img814/83/kkkkhgfd.jpg
http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/8814/tttytytyty.jpg
Old 01-13-2011, 01:10 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Dinner for President of Ghana
http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/3610/kkkkvb.jpg
Old 02-15-2011, 11:48 AM
Heir Presumptive

HRH Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Bin Abdulaziz Alsaud, Chairman of Kingdom Holding Company (KHC) received The Rt Hon. Lord Mayor of the City of London, Alderman Michael Bear on Sunday 13th February 2011 at his office in Riyadh. - Full article + photo
Old 02-15-2011, 11:51 AM
Heir Presumptive

Princess Ameera is mentioned among other Arab Queens and Sheikhas in
Ice Queens of Arab World - The Guardian
Old 02-17-2011, 07:20 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Visit to Vietnam
http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/7121/getimagely.jpg
Old 02-18-2011, 11:57 AM
Heir Presumptive

HRH the Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal and HH the Princess Ameera al Taweel have donated US$ 50,000 each to help the cyclone Girihit victims of some townships in Rakhine State and Myanmar Maternal and Child Welfare Association on February 17th, 2011. - Source