The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal and Ruling Families of the Gulf States > Royal Family of Saudi Arabia

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2010, 06:07 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

NOVEMBER 02: The part owner of The Savoy HRH Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Bin Abdulaziz Alsaud and his wife, Princess Amira, arrive to greet the Prince of Wales as he officially reopens The Savoy following an extensive refit on November 2, 2010 in London, England. The Savoy hotel, which originally opened in 1889, closed for refurbishment and restoration of the entire building by over 1000 craftsmen in December 2007 and began receiving guests again on October 10, 2010.

ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing
daylife

and here is another picture gallery

Old 11-02-2010, 09:57 PM
Courtier

AL WALEED & Grandchildren
AL WALEED & grandchildren | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/53305459@N08/5141125387/

Old 11-03-2010, 02:04 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumblebee28 View Post
...An interview with Ameera...
HH the Princess Ameera al Taweel first interview - Arabian Business

Thanks a lot bumblebee!
Old 11-03-2010, 05:36 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Does anyone know how old Princess Amera is? & what she majored in at university?
Old 11-04-2010, 01:42 PM
Heir Presumptive

how cute they look adorable
it's Reem children?
Old 11-04-2010, 04:51 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrifia View Post
how cute they look adorable
it's Reem children?
Yeah the girl in Blue is Reem Daughter, her name is Sarah
The other little girl is Jana, Khaled's daughter ^^
Old 11-04-2010, 05:22 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post
Does anyone know how old Princess Amera is? & what she majored in at university?
I think she's around 28-29, not sure about what she studied though. I'm surprised to see that P Al Waleed has grandchildren already. How old is his daughter, the child's mother? I know they get married at a very young age, but still, I'm curious.
Old 11-04-2010, 07:03 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoorMeansLight View Post
I think she's around 28-29, not sure about what she studied though. I'm surprised to see that P Al Waleed has grandchildren already. How old is his daughter, the child's mother? I know they get married at a very young age, but still, I'm curious.
I think Reem is 27 years old
Old 11-05-2010, 10:02 AM
Courtier

Many news about new children of Prince Alwaleed
But the question why hidden Prince Alwaleed daughter if actually exist?
I know that Prince Alwaleed suffer from diseases and difficult to have a baby new
Old 11-05-2010, 01:41 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by sana View Post
Many news about new children of Prince Alwaleed
But the question why hidden Prince Alwaleed daughter if actually exist?
I know that Prince Alwaleed suffer from diseases and difficult to have a baby new
I was shocked for hos recent pics ; he seems older and tired a bit ...
His soul was too great to be contained by the camera's lens ,yet his images radiate his love for his family , his faith , his pride on his country and people the world over who shared his commitment to peace and his joy in life . Queen Noor
Old 11-05-2010, 04:35 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by sally1234 View Post
I think Reem is 27 years old
Thanks for replying! Then I suppose Prince Al-Waleed himself got married when he was really young, in his early 20's most probably. Sana, do you know what is he suffering from? It sounded very serious.
Old 11-05-2010, 05:49 PM
Courtier

I can't talk about his health now
But he suffers from the problem in having more children
He loves to show the sons of the media and had no problem
If everyone here was his daughter in Saudi Arabia and be known by her participation in the Saudi community
especially around schools in the Kingdom, owned by Prince Al-Waleed
Old 11-05-2010, 10:57 PM

thanks for pics
Old 11-07-2010, 12:31 PM
Heir Apparent

I understand, Sana. I'm sure there's no need to elaborate. My best wishes to him, hope he'll be ok!!
Old 11-23-2010, 12:30 PM
Heir Presumptive

Exclusive photos of the people's prince and princess - Photos 20 - ArabianBusiness.com

I have read that Ameera will not have children cause he asked her for that before they got married ..
His soul was too great to be contained by the camera's lens ,yet his images radiate his love for his family , his faith , his pride on his country and people the world over who shared his commitment to peace and his joy in life . Queen Noor
Old 11-23-2010, 03:53 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavi83 View Post
Exclusive photos of the people's prince and princess - Photos 20 - ArabianBusiness.com

I have read that Ameera will not have children cause he asked her for that before they got married ..
That is exactly what i have heard xavi He don`t want more children.
Old 11-24-2010, 05:33 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossina View Post
That is exactly what i have heard xavi He don`t want more children.

even I read she made a surgery to ensure she won't have any !! but really I saw many pics of her wearing very modern and revealing clothes I wonder what Saudi people think of that !
Old 11-24-2010, 11:27 AM
Heir Presumptive

I also wonder what ppl in SA think of her way of dressing?
as all women there must cover their bodis is Princess Ameera do so too?
well anyway she is stunning lady thanks for the pics.
Old 11-24-2010, 11:42 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

I dont think the Saudi women really think negative about the way she dresses. Many Saudi women dress the way she does, especially when abroad eg Europe & States. When in Saudi, P.Ameera is dressed in Western clothing but thats when she is at home or at the company where Al-Waleed has allowed the women to not wear the abaya.

In a few pictures, P.Ameera is seen wearing the headscarf but not fully covered like many people in region wear it.
Old 11-24-2010, 01:05 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post
I dont think the Saudi women really think negative about the way she dresses. Many Saudi women dress the way she does, especially when abroad eg Europe & States. When in Saudi, P.Ameera is dressed in Western clothing but thats when she is at home or at the company where Al-Waleed has allowed the women to not wear the abaya.

In a few pictures, P.Ameera is seen wearing the headscarf but not fully covered like many people in region wear it.
The Saudi society is very conservative and sticking to religious values, customs and traditions, so I think their view about women who do not cover their bodies or wear Western clothes will never be positive even if they are princesses or َ wives of the princes.