Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal bin Abdul Aziz Al-Saud & Princess Ameerah 1: 2004-2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to this article

This is great to read, I wonder what other boards she is on.

The Board also announced and welcomed the Princess Amira al Taweel joining the Board of Trustees, as an active member to make a further development of Silatech. Princess Amira Al Taweel has been honored by many organizations for her efforts in the protection of human rights and her interest in improving the lives of young people and women.

Read this thread right through last night. Someone suggested that the prince doesn't have great health and that this might be the reason he asked Princess Amira to agree not to have children. This morning, I remembered that the documentary The Savoy (available on iplayer at ITV in UK) includes their visit in detail. The documentary clearly states that all his food had to be sugar-free. Diabetes would be the primary reason for a man to avoid sugar. Diabetes is extremely common in the Gulf states, I think it is UAE which has highest number of people with diabetes, in the world.

She is a nice lady who is trying to liberate girls in Saudi Arabia.Moreover she is a princess .A prince and a princess are perfect match for each other .I don't see why they shouldn't be a husband and a wife.:flowers:
So why don't you like Princess Ameerah?
Is Princess Ameerah a full bloodied Princess? Who are her parents?

SHE IS not a royal ; what I have read that her father is a tribal figure and al waleed married her elder sister before her !

nice pics.
is that a solo visit to UK?

Thanks for the pictures, She looks really good & its great to see her on a solo visit/event as she is always shadowed by Prince Al-Waleed IMO

nice pics.
is that a solo visit to UK?

Seems like this was a solo event but the visit not sure as we don't have any information on it.

Here is an article and a bigger picture form the event
ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing

Last edited:
Why Ameera has no children?
She's long been married to Alwaleed.
Does she have children?
Every woman wants children but

They don't have any children he has grown children and may not want anymore no one knows. Not every woman wants children so she might not want any.

Since seeing Ameerah at royal wedding,I became more interested in her.How long have they been married?How old is she?

prince alwaleed does not want children he has two and was very clear about it befor every marriege he had..

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally, an interview of Ameera. Thanks for the videos:flowers:
I really think she did so good & keep doing a great job. I'm impressed!

Thanks to xavi83 and KhalidAbdulaziz great interview for the princess she sounds really sweet voice and well spoken, hope we get more.

what station is the arabic video for? and are this images seem in the kingdom?

Thanks to xavi83 and KhalidAbdulaziz great interview for the princess she sounds really sweet voice and well spoken, hope we get more.

It's for Rotana Khalijyah! :flowers:

Your welcome!

The station is Rotana and the pictures were taken in Africa during the opening of an orphanage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom