The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-28-2007, 07:29 AM
Heir Presumptive

Prince Saud al-Faisal comments in Annapolis on rapecase

Saudi FM: Court to review sentence - CNN.com

.............A Saudi court will review the case of a teenage gang rape victim sentenced to jail and flogging after she was convicted of violating the country's strict sex segregation laws, the foreign minister said Tuesday.
Saudi Arabia Foreign Minister Saud al-Faisal, center, attended the Mideast peace conference Tuesday.

The remarks by Prince Saud al-Faisal, made in the United States and carried by the official Saudi Press Agency, were the latest in response to a salvo of international condemnation of Saudi judicial authorities' handling of the case...

Old 01-24-2008, 06:58 AM
Courtier

Prince Salman ibn abdel aziz with Sarkosy
http://pdf.lahamag.com/pages/01-2008/383People03.pdf

It was too good to be true...
Old 02-11-2008, 03:57 AM
Commoner

hallo,
i need some information about mishal bin abdullah bin abdul aziz.
can anybody help me
thanks

hi,
have anyone information about Sheik Faisal bin Salman?
I know he is a Doctor.
is he married and have he children???
Old 02-20-2008, 09:04 PM
Courtier

http://pdf.lahamag.com/pages/02-2008/387People02.pdf

Old 02-22-2008, 02:34 AM
Commoner

hi joumana,
sorry, but i can`t read arabian. can you translate it?
or write me a homepage, where i can translate it by myself.

thanks

tina
Old 03-05-2008, 03:04 AM

The New Innovation of the Saudi Royal Prince Nayef bin Mamdooh Al-Saud

His Royal Highness Prince Nayef bin Mamdooh bin Abdulaziz Al-saud invented an aircraft for extinguishing fires and rescuing the likely casualities.
This aircraft is consisted of both a fire-extinguisher and an ambulance at the same .

Organizing an exhibition for innovators and inventors represents a momentous aspect of King Abdelaziz instituition `s works as it takes care of all talented people from all over the world with no consideration to their colour , religion or race . This instituition aims to acheive ,through such exhibitions , the extreme development of inventions and innovations and to easily expose them to the publicity so that they are appreciated and invested either alone or jointly with others.

This exhibithion is going to be held in the Four Seasons Hotel at Almamlaka Tower in Riyadh City ..It will start on the 9 of March 2008 and end on the day of 13 of March ..

His Royal Highness Princess Nayef bin Mamdooh Al-Saud is going to participate in this exhibition and display his new innovation
((( The fire-extinguisher and ambulance aircraft N1.S)))
Old 03-13-2008, 11:05 AM
Courtier

http://pdf.lahamag.com/pages/03-2008/390People02.pdf

Old 05-15-2008, 03:51 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

http://pdf.lahamag.com/pages/05-2008/399People04.pdf
Old 07-03-2008, 02:12 PM

Prince Turki Bin Faisal Al Saud

Question for all: does anyone know if Prince Turki Bin Faisal Al Saud has any children? if yes how many and how old are they? Just curious...

thank you!

Khaled
Old 10-30-2008, 05:25 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

P. Khalid al Faisal page 2
http://pdf.lahamag.com/pages/10-2008/423People02.pdf
Old 11-03-2008, 07:30 AM
Aristocracy

Isn't there like more than 100 prince in Saudi Arabia? So which one is the 'official' one?
Old 11-04-2008, 09:43 AM
Administrator

No-one apart from the Saudis themselves know how many members there are in the House of Saud. Estimates range up to seven or eight thousand.
There are about 150 Royal Highness princes, being the sons and grandsons of Ibn Saud, and an unknown number of Highness princes and princesses.
See Wiki on the House of Saud for more detail.
Old 11-09-2008, 06:07 PM
Nobility
Royal Blogger

BBC iPlayer - Inside the Saudi Kingdom

I'm not quite sure if this is the place for it, but there's a really interesting video here form the BBC (for UK internet users only I'm afraid) where the BBC was granted access to one of the Princes, Prince Saud Abdul bin Mohsen, the Govenor of Ha'il Province.

"Not everyone who chased the zebra caught it, but he who caught it, chased it" - South African proverb
Old 11-13-2008, 03:39 PM
Gentry

Saudi King Abudullah For First Time In History Did Not Snub Israel

United Nations, NY - A U.N. conference on religious tolerance broke new ground Wednesday when a half-dozen Arab leaders - including Saudi King Abdullah for the first time ever - stayed in their seats while an Israeli president spoke.

Perhaps the reason was that they liked what he said.

President Shimon Peres, a Nobel Peace laureate and leading Israeli dove, embraced a 2002 Saudi peace initiative to recognize Israel in exchange for a withdrawal by the Jewish state to pre-1967 borders.

"I must say there is a profound change in their perception," Mr. Peres told reporters an hour after receiving what might be the loudest applause an Israeli leader has ever experienced inside the chambers of the U.N. General Assembly.

The two-day conference initiated by Saudi King Abdullah was meant to defuse tensions among religions and sects.

Besides the Saudi monarch, those who sat and listened to Mr. Peres included the king of Jordan, the prime ministers of Morocco and Qatar, the president of Lebanon and the emir of Kuwait.

Until Wednesday, Saudi policy was to publicly shun Israeli leaders.

King Abdullah skipped a U.S.-sponsored conference in Annapolis a year ago and sent his foreign minister, Saud al-Faisal, instead.

Prince Saud then sat in the hall outside the main conference room at the U.S. Naval Academy when it was Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert's turn to speak.
Old 11-26-2008, 02:26 AM
Gentry

A small city in freezing Minnesota was sent into a slack-jawed frenzy when the king of Saudi Arabia showed up last week with an entourage of hundreds and spent enough money to bring the local economy out of recession.
King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz, 84, landed in Rochester, Minn., on Nov. 15 - straight from the G20 summit in Washington - with an entourage of hundreds that filled at least two 747 jumbo jets.
A Saudi news agency reported that he was in town for a checkup at the Mayo Clinic, a pioneer in cardiac treatment. A local paper reported that members of his family also had been cared for at the clinic this month.
The king was greeted on the tarmac in Rochester by at least five Saudi princes, they said. . . .
The king's servants would precede his party to restaurants and check them out, going so far as to inspect the silverware, the paper said.
And although consuming alcohol could get you stoned in their native land, the king's entourage wasn't shy about boozing it up in the land of the free.
"They came in, they populated our bar most of the time, drank a lot of Opus and Chimney Rock [wines]," said Heather Penderson. "They are super-nice people. Ate steaks, tipped generously."
Old 12-03-2008, 04:45 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Prince Khalid al faisal
http://pdf.lahamag.com/pages/12-2008/428People03.pdf
Old 01-03-2009, 04:59 AM
Royal Highness

King Abdullah visits injured Palestinians
Abdullah visits injured Palestinians
Old 01-29-2009, 06:45 AM

Wink Abdulla Bin Metáb The Grandson of King ABdulla KSA Ruler

This an interview with The Prince and the Horseback Rider (Abdullah Bin Metáb Bin Abdullah Bin Abdul Aziz Al Saud) , The Grandson of KSA Ruler King Abdulla Bin Abdul Aziz

His Birthday is 13/10/1982, 3 moths ago he got married to another Saudi Princess name's Sara Bint ABdullah Bin Msa'ed Al Saud

http://www.al-akhbar.com/files/image..._pic1.full.jpg

He is a member of The National Horseback riding Team who represent KSA on the whole international events and compittions

http://www.up-00.com/uploads/uLo31215.jpg
http://www.alarabiya.net/files/image...1967_41705.jpg
http://www.alarabiya.net/files/image...1_227_8622.jpg

He has many International Gold medalians, in Egypt, Dubai, Qatar, Bahrain .. etc, and he was from the compitioners that reached to the world cup

http://www.alriyadh.com/2005/02/26/img/272031.jpg
http://www.alyaum.com/images/12/12843/607758_1.jpg

He is so HUMBLE so RESPCTFULL , and Highly POLIT.

and He is studing Law at King Saud University in Riyadh

This the interview the interview,, it's regarding the the award the he got as the Best Sportive at KSA for 2007

There is a subinterview with another man .. it's his father Metáb Bin Abdullah, Talking about is son, his childhood and how did he raise him.

for who watch the interview i attached,, i'll tell u the meaning of tow words u'll hear it alot at the show Lol

Al Ameer: the Prince

Al Faris: the Horseback Rider

So, Al Ameer Al Faris Abdulla Bin Metáb

The Prince & the Horseback Rider Abdullah Bin Met'ab

Parts from the interview:

during the show peopls where sending sms msgs, all of the msgs was aproudness of Higness Prince Abdullah, but one of them was from a girl, she asked if he is single or married LOl

he laughed and he got embarrassedm and he said i'm not single and i'm not married, actually i'm engaged now to Princess Sara Bint Abdullah Bin Mesaéd

and that was during the minutes from 19:04 till 19:34

- -

and from 20:16 till 20:55

His father was saying that i want him to know that in all compittions all the citzines from the oldest to the youngest will be waiting for he results for this man who is representing the whole KSA and Millions of Saudis

Then Prince Abdullah comment on that, that when he is in the arena in a compettion, He forgot his name and who is he, and he just remember that he is Saudi the son of Saudi the son of Saudi

At the End, Hope u enjoyed the Topic, and u knew more about Prince Abdullah
Old 01-29-2009, 12:47 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

He also joined the Saudi team at the Olympics 2008 for show jumping. He has a very good reputation in the riding circut
Old 01-29-2009, 02:58 PM

Yes He is :)

and yup he joined the Saudi team at the Olympics 2008 for show jumping.