The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 04-30-2005, 02:51 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by ammar sulaiman
34 saudi killed before 3 days because of heavy rain . you will be in shock if you know that saudi news agency did not carry this news till now .look how they deal with (ordinary) news.so how if its againest the crown or its servants!
Saudi people dont know any thing inside Saudi,even if some know they will keep silent.there some know whom living out side the country.
this chek first exposed in oppostion websites and (fasadalsaud),the bribe by bebsi for alsaudais first published in (fasadalsaud.tripod.com)and alas this site and all oppistion sites is blocked by Saudi government.

regarding the popularity of these leaders among saudi ,yes you will find it among the stupids ,but one of those leaders was really respected py the people and was very famous ,he was very clever and acted in a way no one could expose him ,myself i wrote about him ,even some of oppistion members againest saudi royals attacked me ,means he was respected by the most .he was servant for House of saud for a round 30 years..he kept quite on all crimes of the house of saud for 30 years and still respected by the most!! .
Sure,i know that there is no free press(BTW,in the west the press is not free too),just was curious how many people aware that their religeous leaders take bribes from companies like pepsi...

Old 04-30-2005, 04:14 PM
Courtier

Well, most of the articles, if not all of them, I've read as regards CP Abdullah are from the American press. You might not agree, but obviously from an American point of view he's not considered very pro-American. Anyway, I see no harm in reading articles from the Arab press (even on Saudi-American relations); they all have their own agendas, whether be it American or Arab/Gulf. You have to be critical either way. Since this is not a political forum I'll stop here, if you have further comments directed at me please contact me via pm.

Old 04-30-2005, 05:55 PM
Gentry

Ammar Sulaiman,
you`re very brave!!!
Old 04-30-2005, 06:03 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by La la
Well, most of the articles, if not all of them, I've read as regards CP Abdullah are from the American press. You might not agree, but obviously from an American point of view he's not considered very pro-American. Anyway, I see no harm in reading articles from the Arab press (even on Saudi-American relations); they all have their own agendas, whether be it American or Arab/Gulf. You have to be critical either way. Since this is not a political forum I'll stop here, if you have further comments directed at me please contact me via pm.
La La,you`re not right here,what does it mean this forum is not political,dont forget Saudi royals are politicians just like Bush,Blair or Berlusconi and they do politic in their country or what shall we discuss here?They are not 'BEAUTY QUEENS`like Rania.:)
Keep posting Ammar,enjoyed to read your posts.
Old 04-30-2005, 06:07 PM
Courtier

As Alexandria says, this is a royal forum. You can discuss them as royalties but not as politicians but that's what Ammar and I were doing.
Old 04-30-2005, 06:12 PM
Gentry

Quote:
As Alexandria says, this is a royal forum. You can discuss them as royalties but not as politicians but that's what Ammar and I were doing.
Yeah i know,but they are royalties and politicians all together,you can not separate one from another.
Old 05-01-2005, 06:20 AM
Commoner

Quote:
dear la la ,as you like ,i cant force you ,just i dont want any one to loose as me ,i am educated in arab world ,i read a lot , books .. newspapers.. magazines .. official reports..but at last i came to know its fake ..fake ..fake..just recently i revised what my mind can accept ,so as you like la la.
the releations between royals and people allowed her in this forums.and as you know in Middle East the releation is political because the royals in arab world are the governers and the messengers! and GODs! and every thing! ....so in case of middle east ,politics is allowed..and the first word and the last word for the moderaters
Old 05-01-2005, 06:24 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by samira
Ammar Sulaiman,
you`re very brave!!!
oooh ,thanks a lot Samira ..but believe me i am still not as you think ,there is many things to be said ,one day will be said..may be!
Old 05-01-2005, 06:33 AM
Commoner

Quote:
La La,you`re not right here,what does it mean this forum is not political,dont forget Saudi royals are politicians just like Bush,Blair or Berlusconi and they do politic in their country or what shall we discuss here?They are not 'BEAUTY QUEENS`like Rania.:)
Keep posting Ammar,enjoyed to read your posts.
You are completely right Samira,thanks indeed.
Old 05-01-2005, 08:44 AM
Courtier

Quote:
dear la la ,as you like ,i cant force you ,just i dont want any one to loose as me ,i am educated in arab world ,i read a lot , books .. newspapers.. magazines .. official reports..but at last i came to know its fake ..fake ..fake..just recently i revised what my mind can accept ,so as you like la la.
the releations between royals and people allowed her in this forums.and as you know in Middle East the releation is political because the royals in arab world are the governers and the messengers! and GODs! and every thing! ....so in case of middle east ,politics is allowed..and the first word and the last word for the moderaters
Don't worry Ammar, I don't speak or read Arabic so I don't get to read those Arabic newspapers/magazines. Only some from the English Arab Press. They rarely publish any in-depth articles.
Old 05-01-2005, 12:27 PM
Gentry

Quote:
oooh ,thanks a lot Samira ..but believe me i am still not as you think ,there is many things to be said ,one day will be said..may be!
Keep posting Ammar,obviously not everything you know you can say,post what you think you can say.
Old 05-01-2005, 12:48 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Keep posting Ammar,obviously not everything you know you can say,post what you think you can say.
thanks Samira ..i will try
Old 05-01-2005, 12:51 PM
Commoner

Shocking documentary film uncovers the subversion of Americas democracy and saudi royality .

http://www.informationclearinghouse....rticle3995.htm
Old 05-02-2005, 01:53 AM
Serene Highness

U.S. President George W. Bush (L) walks hand-in-hand through Texas bluebonnet wildflowers with Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Abdullah on his ranch in Crawford, Texas, April 25, 2005. During his meeting with Crown Prince Abdullah, President Bush is expected to praise the kingdom's efforts to fight terrorism and seek its help in countering the economic threat posed by record oil prices.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	42-15267673.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	26.2 KB
ID:	135716   Click image for larger version

Name:	42-15267703.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	43.3 KB
ID:	135717   Click image for larger version

Name:	42-15267706.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	40.6 KB
ID:	135718   Click image for larger version

Name:	42-15267856.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	39.2 KB
ID:	135719  

Click image for larger version

Name:	42-15267865.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	29.7 KB
ID:	135720   Click image for larger version

Name:	42-15267916.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	50.2 KB
ID:	135721   Click image for larger version

Name:	42-15268657.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	59.6 KB
ID:	135722   Click image for larger version

Name:	42-15268659.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	43.5 KB
ID:	135723  

Old 05-02-2005, 12:28 PM
Gentry

I spent some time to see this documentary,very interesting.
Old 05-02-2005, 01:42 PM
Commoner

yes its samira ,but another reply deleted today by the moderaters.
Old 05-02-2005, 02:15 PM
Commoner

king fahd is dead. yes ..we will wait to see when they will declare that.
Old 05-02-2005, 05:41 PM
Gentry

Quote:
King Fahd is dead??? Why i didn`t see this news on tv??
Old 05-02-2005, 07:21 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
There is no news about his Dead !!!!! no one talk about it
Old 05-03-2005, 03:15 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amira
There is no news about his Dead !!!!! no one talk about it
not every thing will come in the news.even international news will not bring for you 5% of what really happening .Arab Press as the rulers want ,means ZERO,inside source in the family said he is dead.
just 2 months back i sent myself a news to a friend about some large arrests in the kuwaiti army and he published it,they told him that he is a big lier ,and that friend wrote to me asking sadly if i am sure a bout that, i told him yes (frankly i was not sure because that i didnot publish it my self,but i regert after that ). after four days this news came in ALJAZEERA as a breaking news and they talked about small number of arrests,but in reality the number was high ...this is aljazeera ,the daring channel!!!!!!