House of Saud, News and Current Events 1: April-November 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ammar sulaiman said:
there is no females in the saudi police .
for house of Saud very rarly when they fellow islamic law,just in some cases they will fellow if its for thier acount,in many ocasions they (prince salman , prince naif ) mentioned clearly (not publicly) that islamic law can't be applied to House of Saud,even in the case of the princess Mishail ,the family refused killing her,but her grand father Mohammed challenged them and did it by a executioner from his side and not official one,the offcial executioner asked for the order from the court,but there is no any order bucause there is no court in saudi arabia will give any order againest any of the royal family..and the job done.there is many cases like this but remain secret,just seven months after mashail execution ,another prince came to king khalid and asked him the same for his doughter,but king khalid shocked and told him : try to kill her secretly ,enough what happened for us because of mashail case. just one week after this conversation ,a news circulated between the family that the ,the same princess drowned in the swimming pool !!

wahhabizm is not real islamic one its staretd as a religous group using some good islamic things to let some people feel happy about it and fellow it ,but they have another aim ,first to help Mohammed ibn saud the first who estableshed the saudi royal family ,Mohammed ibn saud use to work as a gent for merchants whom they use to come to NAJD ,and when he use to be in financial trouble he use to work as a thief with the students of mohammed bin abdul wahhab,and they raided and controlled many villages robbing its people,some time they will go so far to the roads towards makkah to rob the pilgrims..once they killed 3000 pigrims from yemen comming to makkah ;they took thier cloths and food(happened in time of king abdulaziz father of this king) .Dr. Madhawi al rasheed mentioned clearly in her book (the history of saudi arabia ) that mohammed bin abdul wahhab use to give a dvices for these (gangs)before they leave .Wahabizm is not islamic one dear la la.
Ammar are all SauDI royals wahhabists or some of them in traditional Islam?

anastasija said:
Ammar are all SauDI royals wahhabists or some of them in traditional Islam?

non of them in reality,the most of saudi royals.

but officially they are wahhabists.they are not wahhabists in realty because they knew it ,they are whom created it or support it till its became a movment.(they cant lie and believe thier lies)
Saudi royals feels they are above every thing even above the religion which suppose to fellow it .
labeling them as a wahhabists never mentioned by any of house of saud's biographers in detalis.but there is an secret document by CIA - 1948 ,they mentioend clearly ,that prince faisal as non wahhabi ,later when he bacame king, he use islam as his way againest socialization of jamal abdul nasir of egypt , no any arab press support him ,till he use the money for doing the job ,and the job done by the christian writers in lebanon like jihad alkhazin and others.
in same time always house of saud fears wahhabists ,and always they keep a level for them ,once they cross it in the time of king abdulaziz (father of the recent king) and result was killing thousands of them .
now they have a lot of money and they use it,because that the situation is good for them now.
here is a check issued for one of the leaders of wahhabizm in recent times ( Sheik saleh al- sadlan ) by a saudi bank ,and the amount is a 20 million saudi riyal ..for what this amount?its just to keep shut up and to make the pandits as angels in front of the people.
w6w_w6w_20050430101337f7d019ca.gif

even the imam of alharam sheikh abdulrman alsaudais exposed in many cases ,pepse cola paid for him five million riyal just not to talk about boycotting the cmpany's products in saudi arabia ..another case ,taking a land in makkah by helping of some royals,and this land is (waqf) which could not be bought or sold because its for the belgrims whom comes to the holy city.
so all of them are servents of the crown and for seek of the money of the crown ,other choice is killing or prision,or out of the country.

Last edited:
Saudi Arabia: King Clinically Dead, Sources Say

Riyadh, 29 April (AKI) - Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Abdullah's visit to the United States this week to discuss oil matters with President George W. Bush, took place amid growing speculation back home that the bed-ridden King Fahd's condition has worsened with the monarch slipping out of conciousness. Speculation is rife among Riyadh's ruling elite of Fahd's clinical death - but even if this were true, any official announcement would delayed until a final decision on Fahd's successor has been taken.
Sources close to the Saudi royal family told Adnkronos International about the "suspicious" disappearance of King Fahd from public scene in the last ten days. At the same time, the sources have noted frantic activity involving the Seven Sudaris - the seven sons of King Abdul Aziz's wife, who hailed from Saudi Arabia's Sudari tribe, around whom the succession question revolves - King Fahd and Defence Minister Prince Sultan Bin Abdul Aziz are two of the most powerful Sudari sevens.

Crown Prince Abdullah - who is Fahd's half brother - has long been touted to ascend the throne, but well placed sources maintain that there is resistance from other Sudari sevens members who favour closer ties with the West, something which Abdullah, who is very popular among Saudi religious circles, seems reluctant to cultivate. However, past efforts to promote the more Western-friendly defence minister Prince Sultan as Crown Prince instead of Abdullah failed because of division among the Sudaris.

Abdullah seems likely to remain the main beneficiary of internal Sudari squabbling, and already three years ago, he set up a Royal Council including all the 65 sons of the late King Abdul Aziz to settle all disputes related to the monarchy.

It is believed that Abdullah is more acceptable to the majority of the Royal Council members than any other candidate. Hower, the succession is unlikely to be smooth and a new phase of conflict could start in oil-rich Saudi Arabia, also a strategic hub in the war against terrorism given the Saudi origins of most of the September 11, 2001 hijackers, and Osama bin Laden is thought to have many supporters in the country's military and religious establishments.

(Syed Saleem Shahzad/Aki)

http://www.adnki.com/index_2Level.php?cat=Politics&loid=8.0.159874842&par=0

I see,thank you Ammar.
Are these leaders of wahhabizm popular among ordinary Saudis,do people inSA know what you have posted here about them,i mean this cheks and money from pepsi etc.??:confused:

anastasija said:
I see,thank you Ammar.
Are these leaders of wahhabizm popular among ordinary Saudis,do people inSA know what you have posted here about them,i mean this cheks and money from pepsi etc.??:confused:

34 saudi killed before 3 days because of heavy rain . you will be in shock if you know that saudi news agency did not carry this news till now .look how they deal with (ordinary) news.so how if its againest the crown or its servants!
Saudi people dont know any thing inside Saudi,even if some know they will keep silent.there some know whom living out side the country.
this chek first exposed in oppostion websites and (fasadalsaud),the bribe by bebsi for alsaudais first published in (fasadalsaud.tripod.com)and alas this site and all oppistion sites is blocked by Saudi government.

regarding the popularity of these leaders among saudi ,yes you will find it among the stupids ,but one of those leaders was really respected py the people and was very famous ,he was very clever and acted in a way no one could expose him ,myself i wrote about him ,even some of oppistion members againest saudi royals attacked me ,means he was respected by the most .he was servant for House of saud for a round 30 years..he kept quite on all crimes of the house of saud for 30 years and still respected by the most!! .

La la said:
Is King Fahd in his 80's?

i dont know his real age .themselfs they dont know! some times they lie when they asked about thier ages,his father(king abdulaziz) admitted that he lied about his age .
about knig fahd some says that he born in 1921
and some says in 1923
and some in 1924,some says in 1922,but the most accepted officially that he born in 1921.
some source (James Keener & Bill Quick) said he was born in 1920.

he is very old and very sick and addicted to alcohol.

w6w_w6w_200504302043429e2f56d9.jpg

ammar sulaiman said:
SAUDI ARABIA: KING CLINICALLY DEAD, SOURCES SAY

Crown Prince Abdullah - who is Fahd's half brother - has long been touted to ascend the throne, but well placed sources maintain that there is resistance from other Sudari sevens members who favour closer ties with the West, something which Abdullah, who is very popular among Saudi religious circles, seems reluctant to cultivate. However, past efforts to promote the more Western-friendly defence minister Prince Sultan as Crown Prince instead of Abdullah failed because of division among the Sudaris.
Not to get political but for all the blahblah about Abdullah not being very pro-American and Sultan being just that. If memory serves me right, it was Sultan who refused to let the American military wage war from Saudi soil on Iraq and Afghanistan (not that I think he should have allowed it).

Let's hope that the succession goes smooth.

La la said:
Not to get political but for all the blahblah about Abdullah not being very pro-American and Sultan being just that. If memory serves me right, it was Sultan who refused to let the American military wage war from Saudi soil on Iraq and Afghanistan (not that I think he should have allowed it).

Let's hope that the succession goes smooth.

who told you Abdullah not pro-american government ? why ? American who protected saudi royals and this what they care for .abdullah is a corrupted like any saudi prince whom are in the top.the thing which let america fear abdullah because he is very stupid and using minds of others.but he is not exposed to much like his brothers,most of his brothers exposed because they love westren society and when they do any crime in western countries the press there will attack them without mercy or fear ..abdullah use to go morocco an arab country and boor ,where small girls brought to his balace secretly ,then leave after finishing his job .
regarding sultan he is the third corrupted man in saudi royals after his brother king fahd and his son bandar and he cant dare to say no to US..please LA LA if you want to know about saudi royals dont read arab press,even regarding the real releation between Saudi and americans,very rarly when the western Press will say the truth .

ammar sulaiman said:
34 saudi killed before 3 days because of heavy rain . you will be in shock if you know that saudi news agency did not carry this news till now .look how they deal with (ordinary) news.so how if its againest the crown or its servants!
Saudi people dont know any thing inside Saudi,even if some know they will keep silent.there some know whom living out side the country.
this chek first exposed in oppostion websites and (fasadalsaud),the bribe by bebsi for alsaudais first published in (fasadalsaud.tripod.com)and alas this site and all oppistion sites is blocked by Saudi government.

regarding the popularity of these leaders among saudi ,yes you will find it among the stupids ,but one of those leaders was really respected py the people and was very famous ,he was very clever and acted in a way no one could expose him ,myself i wrote about him ,even some of oppistion members againest saudi royals attacked me ,means he was respected by the most .he was servant for House of saud for a round 30 years..he kept quite on all crimes of the house of saud for 30 years and still respected by the most!! .
Sure,i know that there is no free press(BTW,in the west the press is not free too),just was curious how many people aware that their religeous leaders take bribes from companies like pepsi...

Well, most of the articles, if not all of them, I've read as regards CP Abdullah are from the American press. You might not agree, but obviously from an American point of view he's not considered very pro-American. Anyway, I see no harm in reading articles from the Arab press (even on Saudi-American relations); they all have their own agendas, whether be it American or Arab/Gulf. You have to be critical either way. Since this is not a political forum I'll stop here, if you have further comments directed at me please contact me via pm.

Ammar Sulaiman,
you`re very brave!!!;)

La la said:
Well, most of the articles, if not all of them, I've read as regards CP Abdullah are from the American press. You might not agree, but obviously from an American point of view he's not considered very pro-American. Anyway, I see no harm in reading articles from the Arab press (even on Saudi-American relations); they all have their own agendas, whether be it American or Arab/Gulf. You have to be critical either way. Since this is not a political forum I'll stop here, if you have further comments directed at me please contact me via pm.
La La,you`re not right here,what does it mean this forum is not political,dont forget Saudi royals are politicians just like Bush,Blair or Berlusconi and they do politic in their country or what shall we discuss here?They are not 'BEAUTY QUEENS`like Rania.:)
Keep posting Ammar,enjoyed to read your posts.

As Alexandria says, this is a royal forum. You can discuss them as royalties but not as politicians but that's what Ammar and I were doing.

La la said:
As Alexandria says, this is a royal forum. You can discuss them as royalties but not as politicians but that's what Ammar and I were doing.
Yeah i know,but they are royalties and politicians all together,you can not separate one from another.

La la said:

dear la la ,as you like ,i cant force you ,just i dont want any one to loose as me ,i am educated in arab world ,i read a lot , books .. newspapers.. magazines .. official reports..but at last i came to know its fake ..fake ..fake..just recently i revised what my mind can accept ,so as you like la la.
the releations between royals and people allowed her in this forums.and as you know in Middle East the releation is political because the royals in arab world are the governers and the messengers! and GODs! and every thing! ....so in case of middle east ,politics is allowed..and the first word and the last word for the moderaters

samira said:
Ammar Sulaiman,
you`re very brave!!!;)

oooh ,thanks a lot Samira ..but believe me i am still not as you think ,there is many things to be said ,one day will be said..may be!

samira said:
La La,you`re not right here,what does it mean this forum is not political,dont forget Saudi royals are politicians just like Bush,Blair or Berlusconi and they do politic in their country or what shall we discuss here?They are not 'BEAUTY QUEENS`like Rania.:)
Keep posting Ammar,enjoyed to read your posts.

You are completely right Samira,thanks indeed.

ammar sulaiman said:
dear la la ,as you like ,i cant force you ,just i dont want any one to loose as me ,i am educated in arab world ,i read a lot , books .. newspapers.. magazines .. official reports..but at last i came to know its fake ..fake ..fake..just recently i revised what my mind can accept ,so as you like la la.
the releations between royals and people allowed her in this forums.and as you know in Middle East the releation is political because the royals in arab world are the governers and the messengers! and GODs! and every thing! ....so in case of middle east ,politics is allowed..and the first word and the last word for the moderaters
Don't worry Ammar, I don't speak or read Arabic so I don't get to read those Arabic newspapers/magazines. Only some from the English Arab Press. They rarely publish any in-depth articles.

ammar sulaiman said:
oooh ,thanks a lot Samira ..but believe me i am still not as you think ,there is many things to be said ,one day will be said..may be!
Keep posting Ammar,obviously not everything you know you can say,post what you think you can say.;)

U.S. President George W. Bush (L) walks hand-in-hand through Texas bluebonnet wildflowers with Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Abdullah on his ranch in Crawford, Texas, April 25, 2005. During his meeting with Crown Prince Abdullah, President Bush is expected to praise the kingdom's efforts to fight terrorism and seek its help in countering the economic threat posed by record oil prices.

Attachments

• 42-15267673.jpg
    42-15267673.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 257
  • 42-15267703.jpg
    42-15267703.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 285
  • 42-15267706.jpg
    42-15267706.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 222
  • 42-15267856.jpg
    42-15267856.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 320
  • 42-15267865.jpg
    42-15267865.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 309
  • 42-15267916.jpg
    42-15267916.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 275
  • 42-15268657.jpg
    42-15268657.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 312
  • 42-15268659.jpg
    42-15268659.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 212
I spent some time to see this documentary,very interesting.:cool:

king fahd is dead. yes ..we will wait to see when they will declare that.

ammar sulaiman said:
King Fahd is dead???:eek: Why i didn`t see this news on tv??

ammar sulaiman said:

There is no news about his Dead !!!!! no one talk about it :confused:

Amira said:
There is no news about his Dead !!!!! no one talk about it :confused:

not every thing will come in the news.even international news will not bring for you 5% of what really happening .Arab Press as the rulers want ,means ZERO,inside source in the family said he is dead.
just 2 months back i sent myself a news to a friend about some large arrests in the kuwaiti army and he published it,they told him that he is a big lier ,and that friend wrote to me asking sadly if i am sure a bout that, i told him yes (frankly i was not sure because that i didnot publish it my self,but i regert after that ). after four days this news came in ALJAZEERA as a breaking news and they talked about small number of arrests,but in reality the number was high ...this is aljazeera ,the daring channel!!!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom