House of Saud, News and Current Events 1: April-November 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Private Messages don't work so here are some interesting quotes for you signature Desertrosemrk, (I like quotes..)

From Prince Alwaleed:
If I’m going to do something, I do it spectacularly or I don’t do it at all.

We're getting hurt, but I'm a long-term investor.

I saw him on Nightline, with Barbara Walters. He said that the transition will be slow, in giving women more rights. I am so glad they changed the text books!

Crown Prince Sultan

From SPA

Attachments

• CRS1.jpg
    CRS1.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 323
  • CRS2.jpg
    CRS2.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 348
  • CRS3.jpg
    CRS3.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 432
  • CRS4.jpg
    CRS4.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 320
  • CRS5.jpg
    CRS5.jpg
    196.5 KB · Views: 399
  • CRS.jpg
    CRS.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 383
King Abdullah

From SPA

Attachments

• KA4.jpg
    KA4.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 295
  • KA8.jpg
    KA8.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 356
  • KA7.jpg
    KA7.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 234
  • KA6.jpg
    KA6.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 355
  • KA5.jpg
    KA5.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 301
  • KA3.jpg
    KA3.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 343
  • KA2.jpg
    KA2.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 362
  • KA1.jpg
    KA1.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 322
  • KA.jpg
    KA.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 237
I am saudi so i can tell you all about it

ammar sulaiman said:
non of them in reality,the most of saudi royals.

but officially they are wahhabists.they are not wahhabists in realty because they knew it ,they are whom created it or support it till its became a movment.(they cant lie and believe thier lies)
Saudi royals feels they are above every thing even above the religion which suppose to fellow it .
labeling them as a wahhabists never mentioned by any of house of saud's biographers in detalis.but there is an secret document by CIA - 1948 ,they mentioend clearly ,that prince faisal as non wahhabi ,later when he bacame king, he use islam as his way againest socialization of jamal abdul nasir of egypt , no any arab press support him ,till he use the money for doing the job ,and the job done by the christian writers in lebanon like jihad alkhazin and others.
in same time always house of saud fears wahhabists ,and always they keep a level for them ,once they cross it in the time of king abdulaziz (father of the recent king) and result was killing thousands of them .
now they have a lot of money and they use it,because that the situation is good for them now.
here is a check issued for one of the leaders of wahhabizm in recent times ( Sheik saleh al- sadlan ) by a saudi bank ,and the amount is a 20 million saudi riyal ..for what this amount?its just to keep shut up and to make the pandits as angels in front of the people.
w6w_w6w_20050430101337f7d019ca.gif

even the imam of alharam sheikh abdulrman alsaudais exposed in many cases ,pepse cola paid for him five million riyal just not to talk about boycotting the cmpany's products in saudi arabia ..another case ,taking a land in makkah by helping of some royals,and this land is (waqf) which could not be bought or sold because its for the belgrims whom comes to the holy city.
so all of them are servents of the crown and for seek of the money of the crown ,other choice is killing or prision,or out of the country.

what was written here is not true.. the truth is kingdom of saudi arabia usually gives money to the scholars as poor-due so they can give it to those who are in need. scholars are in a position that allows them to comunicate with poor people so they do know who is really in need and who is worth the money ...... so this money is not at all for what you`ve said up there...

Saudi Crown Prince Sultan bin Abdul Aziz (L) and his son Prince Faisal bin Sultan (seated next to him-R) tour the Prince Sultan Center for Science and Tecnology in the eastern Saudi city of Khobar, some 400 kms north of Riyadh, during an opening ceremony late 08 November 2005.

From getty

Attachments

• 21.jpg
    21.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 250
  • 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 290
  • 23.jpg
    23.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 323
Saudi Princess lullwah al-Faisal Al-Saud receives Nana Annan, wife of UN Secretary General Kofi Annan, at Effat College in Jeddah 10 November 2005

From getty

Attachments

• 56131850.jpg
    56131850.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 304
  • 56131870.jpg
    56131870.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 281
Ten pages already and time to close this thread. Thanks everyone for posting!

Join us in the next thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom