Ruling Family of Kuwait: Al Sabah Dynasty 1: Ending Aug 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nouf

Yes H Al Haroun, Is Nouf Al Sabah Husband, Although the Al Haroun Family are not part of the royal family but the are considered to be very close the ruling family its the only family other than the royal family to be participating every government lately.

Hi, I don't know many things, but I'll try to answer.
Maybe she is "Nouf", and not "Noub".
Wikipedia stays that she is the daughter of current ruler:

Salem Al-Ali A-Sabah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yousuf bin Hamad Al Sabah is accused of killing a close friend

Kuwait and UAE were shocked last week to hear that Yousuf bin Hamad al Sabah, a member of the ruling family, was accused of killing a friend in UAE. Both young boys studied in UAE and lived together in an apartment in Sharjah. The young member of the ruling family Al Sabah is accused of killing his compatriot teenager and close friend in Sharjah. The family of Yousuf bin Hamad Al Sabah have expressed regret over the tragedy and offered publicly their condolences to the victim’s family. The funeral of the victim took place under dramatic scenes of sorrow in Kuwait.

Kuwaiti student

http://gulfnews.com/news/gulf/kuwait/dead-kuwaiti-student-longed-to-be-a-lawyer-1.1153349

http://gulfnews.com/news/gulf/uae/c...death-police-await-coroner-s-report-1.1151497

http://gulfnews.com/news/gulf/uae/crime/sharjah-student-s-autopsy-report-released-1.1153119

Last edited:
That´s a very sad and tragic story,my heart goes out to poor Mubarak´s parents,it must be immensely painful to lose a child :-(

As much as I can deduce the dead man was a friend with the suspect and got a student loan from his family-
gulfnews wrote:University of Sharjah student Mubarak Mesha’al Mubarak died following a row over personal finances that escalated into a fight with two other Kuwaiti students also studying at the university, Sharjah Police said.

Why did they have quarrels over money?Didn´t he get a student loan from the Emiri family and the son from Al Sabah family must have head plenty of financial assistance too,I don´t understand this...

From the last article:...Kuwaiti student who was allegedly tortured to death by two of his friends last week, Gulf News has learnt.

So there were actually two people injuring Mubarak,why is only Yousuf treated as the criminal when there were two bad guys...

again from the same article:Al Omrani said, “two suspects confessed to their crime before the prosecution and they said that they tortured the victim for three days which makes the issue not a mysterious issue. They did not deny what they did.”

I really can´t make any sense out of this,a very sad story and meaningless death of a young man!

Why did they have quarrels over money?Didn´t he get a student loan from the Emiri family and the son from Al Sabah family must have head plenty of financial assistance too,I don´t understand this...

Investigations have revealed that it is not about money allegedly, but that the defendants beaten and tortured their 19 years old victim for three days because of allegedly harassing one of their female relatives. Nevertheless, the behavior of accused are overdone and incomprehensible.

So there were actually two people injuring Mubarak,why is only Yousuf treated as the criminal when there were two bad guys...

There are three boys accused. Two of them arrested, the third is missing and fled from the UAE. Yousuf al Sabah is therefore highlighted because he is a member of the ruling family of Kuwait.

Last edited:
Oh, that´s a very bad story,very sad that a boy had to die over such a dispute,they could have found a non-violental way to solve their problems....

AFAIK,a member of the Bahrain Royal family helped out Michael Jackson when he had financial problems,so I would not be surprised if the relationships of his children with the RF remained friendly.I hope the best for Michael Jackson´s kids,they truly deserve to be loved and accepted like "normal" people...

Shaikh Yousuf bin Hamad Al Sabah, 19, a member of the Kuwaiti royal family, is accused of killing a close friend last year...current hearing postponed to September 3rd, 2014.

The trial of two suspects facing charges of torturing a Kuwaiti student to death in UAE, which was held in on Wednesday morning, has been postponed to negotiate with the family of the victim to accept blood money.

The two suspects in the case, Shaikh Y.H.S. and H.A., 18, are being held at Sharjah’s Central Prison. The third suspect is being hunted by Interpol. The lawyer who representing the victim’s family has told that the victim`s family wanted those responsible for their son’s death to be given the death sentence.

GulfNews

Last edited:
UN HONORS KUWAIT FOR WORLDWIDE GENEROSITY

Amir To Be Named Humanitarian Leader
KUWAIT CITY, Sept 8: His Highness Deputy Amir and Crown Prince Sheikh Nawaf Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al- Sabah on Monday described the UN naming of His Highness the Amir Sheikh Sabah Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah a “Humanitarian Leader” and designating Kuwait as a center for humanitarian action as “another national celebration.” The UN Secretary General is to confer the title to His Highness the Amir at the UN headquarters in New York in an official ceremony Tuesday.

Death penalty for Shaikh Yousuf bin Hamad Al Sabah (20)

Two Kuwaiti students in Sharjah/UAE, including a member of Kuwait’s royal family, were sentenced to death on Tuesday after being found guilty of depriving the victim’s freedom, torture, and premeditated murder of their roommate. The victim’s family refused a blood money offer from one of the killer’s families.

Kuwaiti, 19, a first-year student at the University of Sharjah, died in hospital on February 25 last year after suffering internal bleeding, burns and multiple fractures sustained during three days of torture.

The National

Last edited:
Sheikha Sheikha Sabah Al Nasser Al Sabah died last night.

WAM

Hello,
I have a question. I read at wikipedia that the mother of the currend crown prince of kuwait the ottoman princess hatice sukriye sultan is. I know that she was married with the emir at 1936. But at the wikipedia of the crown orince is not her name anyone informations about that?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Şehzade_Yusuf_Izzeddin

Sheikh Sabah Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah attended the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) Extraordinary Islamic Summit in Istanbul on May 18:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** belga gallery **

Sheikh Sabah Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah received Palestinian Foreign Minister Riyad al-Maliki in Kuwait City on June 5:

** Pic **

Sheikh Sabah Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah attended a summit to discuss ways of easing an ongoing economic crisis in Jordan in Mecca today, June 11:

** ppe gallery ** instagram photos **

Sheikh Sabah Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah is on a four-day visit to China at the invitation of Chinese President Xi Jinping and met President Xi Jinping in Beijing yesterday, July 9. Today, July 10, they attended the 8th Ministerial Meeting of China-Arab States Cooperation Forum together:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Amiri Diwan on Monday 13 August 2018 mourned Sheikha Fareeha Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah , Widow Of Sheikh Rashed Al Humoud Al Jaber Al Sabah.She Passed Away at age of 74 .
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bma81bKAKaW/?taken-by=arabianroyalagency

Sheikha Fareeha Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah dies, 74
KUWAIT CITY, Aug 13, (KUNA): In the early hours of Monday, Kuwait mourned the death of Sheikha Fareeha Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah, President of the Kuwait Association for the Ideal Family, who passed away at the age of 74.

Sheikha Fareeha was the daughter of the late His Highness Sheikh Jaber Al-Ahmad Al-Sabah, the tenth ruler of Kuwait, and the sister of both His Highness the Amir Sheikh Sabah Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah as well as His Highness Sheikh Nawaf Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah, the Crown Prince of Kuwait.

:previous:

King Abdullah, on Wednesday, condolences to Emir Sheikh Sabah Al Ahmad Al Jaber Al Sabah, over the passing away of Sheikha Fareeha Al Ahmad Al Jaber Al Sabah.

https://rhc.jo/en/media/news/king-phone-call-condoles-kuwaiti-emir-over-passing-away-sheikha-fareeha

Crown Prince Amir Sheikh Sabah Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah received senior officials at Bayan Palace

Amir, Crown Prince meet senior officials at Bayan Palace - Kuwait Times | Kuwait Times

Emir Sheikh Sabah Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah visit to Washington on 5 September

https://www.rexfeatures.com/livefee...ton_dc?celeb=Sabah Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah

Last edited by a moderator:

Sheikh Sabah Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah and Sheikh Nawaf Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah attended the opening ceremony of the new legislative year in Kuwait City today, October 30:

** gettyimages gallery ** rex gallery **

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom