The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 04-27-2005, 03:56 PM
Courtier

hi ammar

who is not civilise here I think we all civilise , you say what you want and I will say what I want , it is free forum as you know , I respect your right to say what you want I just say what I think and know and I hope you will respect my right to do so , so what is the problem

just relax and enjoy in the forum and write what you think about and I will be happy to read what you post but also accept that some people will arguing your thoughts and maybe will not agree with you on any thing , it is the life , and maybe some thing it is joke in my eyes and it is not joke in your eyes and this is also ok it is called different viewpoints , I love the kuwiti royle and you hate tham and it is ok I don't realy see any problem , in the end I depend on my own experiences to adjudgment on some issues and my experiences lead me to love the royal family of kuwait but in the same time maybe you have bad experiences lead you to hate them with al soud house .

take care :) .

Old 04-27-2005, 04:28 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by houri
hi ammar

who is not civilise here I think we all civilise , you say what you want and I will say what I want , it is free forum as you know , I respect your right to say what you want I just say what I think and know and I hope you will respect my right to do so , so what is the problem

just relax and enjoy in the forum and write what you think about and I will be happy to read what you post but also accept that some people will arguing your thoughts and maybe will not agree with you on any thing , it is the life , and maybe some thing it is joke in my eyes and it is not joke in your eyes and this is also ok it is called different viewpoints , I love the kuwiti royle and you hate tham and it is ok I don't realy see any problem , in the end I depend on my own experiences to adjudgment on some issues and my experiences lead me to love the royal family of kuwait but in the same time maybe you have bad experiences lead you to hate them with al soud house .

take care :) .
not only i have bad experience about them but the most ,exept some handful of some whom get some use of them !they just look for themselfs only and dont care about others.
do you agree with the first ruler Sabah in killing his own brothers to rule kuwait???????????????? I need answer now!

Old 04-27-2005, 05:12 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by ammar sulaiman
yes ,sheikh/a used for all members of the family of the first sabah (that criminal)
and sheikh/a used not only in kuwait but in Qatar,Uae ,just recently Bahrain became kingdom so thier royal family became Prince and Princess..Mariam al khalifah when she married the marine she was shiekha and when she divorced him became princess:) .
the kuwaity get a monthly stipend and more than saudis also ..even some of the people get some thing too ,and some ignoored completly eeven they are living without passports,they called them (bedon) means (without ) without every thing !!!
I am not from kuwait ,if i am from kuwait i cant dare to say like this .they will cut my tongue and my hand
Thanks for the answers. :)
Old 04-27-2005, 09:42 PM
Courtier

Quote:
do you agree with the first ruler Sabah in killing his own brothers to rule kuwait???????????????? I need answer now!
are you was there when that happen ( if it happen in first place ) ?! because I am not sure what you are talking about or maybe I didn't even born yet !

and it is ovies that you don't need answer for any question from any one especially me who is live in kuwait , because I think that you think you have all the answers :) and maybe this is true and maybe it is not true who know
Old 04-28-2005, 05:10 AM
Commoner

ooh dear houri you put me in a strange situation ;i dont know whether to laugh or cry!!
if we were not there when this crime happened ..shall we justifie it? there is no law on earth will agree with you and mainly islamic sheriaah againest your thinking in this point completely . i dont what these rulers did for your minds..frankly i am sad.

another thing ,you shocked me when you said" if it happen in first place "
means you are not sure if its happend or not ! how come you dont know about the most bloodest crime in history of arab royality which happend in the kuwaiti royal ?! family.
are you belong to the kuwaiti royals houri?
Old 06-26-2005, 09:38 AM
Courtier

sheik Jaber the grandson of Amir graduates from The American school in Kuwait

congratulations to sheik Jaber :)

pictures from the event ( sorry for the poor quality of the pictures it is from newspaper ) :o

with his parents

with his aunt

and with his mother and brother

:)
Old 06-26-2005, 11:48 AM
Courtier

congratulations also to sheikh shoaa Hmoud Al-Sabah .

http://nowaara11.jeeran.com/jh.jpg :)
Old 06-26-2005, 12:41 PM
Courtier

Thanks for posting these pictures, Houri. Is it his mother or father, who is the daughter/son of the Emir?
Old 06-26-2005, 01:43 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by La la
Thanks for posting these pictures, Houri. Is it his mother or father, who is the daughter/son of the Emir?

your welcome Lala
his father is the son of Amir ( sheik Fahad )
Old 06-26-2005, 07:36 PM
Courtier

So the Sheikhas appear on television and their pictures are published in Kuwait? It's nice to see. Is there a First Lady in Kuwait?
Old 06-26-2005, 08:39 PM
Courtier

Quote:
So the Sheikhas appear on television and their pictures are published in Kuwait? It's nice to see. Is there a First Lady in Kuwait?
not all sheikhas appear on TV , sheikh Jaber one of a lot of students who take pictures with their family in their graduation day and post it in a newspaper but if he don't work in the government or in the sport in the future we may not see a pictures for him again .
about your second question , their are more than one wife for the amir and I didn't see any one of them in TV or newspaper .
but you can say the first lady in kuwait is the wife of crown prince :)
Old 06-27-2005, 05:55 PM
Courtier

Is this her, Sheikha Fadia?

It

Old 06-28-2005, 12:42 AM
Courtier

Lala I can't see the pictures

any way the wife of the crown pince is Sheikha Latifa , but Sheik Fadia is her daughter .
Old 06-28-2005, 04:05 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:

Dina Al Sabah a shiekha from kuwait ,but is too free

her grand father Amir of kuwait ,shiekh Jaber alsabah is very ill in very recent and banned photo
she looks very rebelious and tough! Angelina Jolie type?
maybe she is more masculine than feminine-her thoughts are perhaps more like man...I find her sexy, though.
Old 06-28-2005, 04:19 AM
Courtier

Lala now I can see the pictures , she is Sheik Fadia as I said she the daughter of the corwn prince .
from where you get those pictures ?
and thanx for posting them .
Old 06-28-2005, 05:48 PM
Courtier

You're welcome. I got the pictures from this site: http://www.squashsite.me.uk/kuwait/extras3.htm I think the woman in white jacket is Sheikha Latifa, not sure.
Old 06-29-2005, 12:00 AM
Courtier

Quote:
You're welcome. I got the pictures from this site: http://www.squashsite.me.uk/kuwait/extras3.htm I think the woman in white jacket is Sheikha Latifa, not sure.
thanx for the link :)

and yes the lady in white jacket is shikha Latiffa .
Old 06-30-2005, 07:09 AM
Heir Presumptive

Ras Al-Khaima''s Crown Prince arrives in Muscat
http://www.kuna.net.kw/Home/Story.as...en&DSNO=747300

http://www.khaleejtimes.com/DisplayA...middleeast&col=
Kuwait faces pressure on rules of succession

http://www.kuna.net.kw/Home/Story.as...en&DSNO=757967
Crown Prince patronizes Kuwaiti students conference Aug. 6 EDU-CROWN PRINCE-NUKS KUWAIT, Aug 5 (KUNA) -- H.H. the Deputy Amir and Crown Prince Sheikh Saad Al-Abdullah Al-Salem Al-Sabah patronizes the general conference of the National Union of Kuwait Students on August 6-8, under the theme of "students action ... ambition and challenges."

http://www.kuna.net.kw/Home/Story.as...en&DSNO=762092
HH the Amir receives HH the Crown Prince ahead of travel

http://www.thepeninsulaqatar.com/Dis...5082323748.xml
Kuwait crown prince leaves for medical tests in Britain
Web posted at: 8/23/2005 2:37:48 Source ::: AFP

KUWAIT CITY: Kuwait's ailing Crown Prince Sheikh Saad Al Abdullah Al Sabah left yesterday for Britain, where he will undergo "routine medical tests," the state KUNA news agency reported.
Old 09-12-2005, 06:00 PM
Courtier

Sheikh Sabah meets Bahraini FM

http://www.kuna.net.kw/home/Story.as...en&DSNO=768523

Sheikh Sabah arrives in New York for taking part in UN meetings

http://www.kuna.net.kw/home/story.as...en&DSNO=768870
Old 10-12-2005, 08:59 AM
Heir Apparent

Kuwait's emir seeks to end feud

The emir expressed full confidence in Prime Minister Sheikh Sabah

The emir of Kuwait has said he will take "decisive action" following a rare attack on the country's government and the ruling al-Sabah family. In a meeting with the National Assembly speaker, Emir Sheikh Jaber al-Ahmad al-Sabah expressed full confidence in Prime Minister Sheikh Sabah al-Sabah. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/mid...st/4331034.stm