Royal Family of the Kingdom of Bahrain (Al Khalifa Dynasty) Part 1: Mar 2004-Mar2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ferrari Brazilian's driver Felipe Massa (R) shakes hand with Shaikh Salman Bin Hamad Al Khalifa, Bahrain's crown prince and chairman of the economic and development board, at the Sakhir racetrack, on April 23, 2009 in Manama, three days ahead of the Bahrain Formula One Grand Prix. AFP PHOTO / BERTRAND GUAY

Picture

No, but he is engaged to Sheikha Sheikha Hamdan's sister

HI! Can someone tell me something about the sheik Hamad.. I tried to find something but I found 3 differents dates of born, so I don't know which is correct.. I also want to know how many childrens he has.. Is Meriam also his daughter?

HI! Can someone tell me something about the sheik Hamad.. I tried to find something but I found 3 differents dates of born, so I don't know which is correct.. I also want to know how many childrens he has.. Is Meriam also his daughter?

No, Sheikha Meriam is not King Hamad's daughter.

Was the late Sheikh Feisal, Sheikha Sabika's son?

Last edited by a moderator:
Death of HH SHAIKHA HESSA BINT SALMAN AL KHALIFA.

King's mother passed away today

Article

Sad news .... may peace be upon her ...ALLAH yerhamha.

HM performs funeral prayers

...THE DEMISED HER HIGHNESS SHAIKHA HESSA HAD GREAT CONTRIBUTIONS IN VARIOUS FIELDS OF CHARITY WHICH COVERED ALL NEEDY PEOPLE IN ADDITION TO HER HUMANITARIAN CONTRIBUTIONS TO A VARIETY OF CHARITY ESTABLISHMENTS... - Article

Crown Prince Sheikh Salman accepts condolences

Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3

Last edited:
I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post videos here or not but since this is the only thread on the royal family of Bahrain, here goes:

EnduranceEurope.Net 2008 Bad Blumau CEI*** 160km

Scroll down to see: A video of sheikh Nasser bin Hamad winning an endurance race in Austria but more importantly he speaks English in here (at about 30secs) for everyone who would like to him speak. :eek::D:ROFLMAO:

Sheikh Hamad has a few children, about 8 from 3 wives if I remember correct.
Im not sure if he has a Mariam but Sheikha Sabeeka's daughter is Sheikha Najlah. Sheikha Sabeeka has 2 sons and one daughter.
Sheikh Hamad has a sister called Mariam.

No, Sheikha Meriam is not King Hamad's daughter.

Was the late Sheikh Feisal, Sheikha Sabika's son?

No. Sheikh Feisal is Nasser's full brother.
There mother is from Bahrain but not from the ruiling family.
Sheikh Sabeeka's sons are Crown Prince Salman and Sheikh Mohammed who is kings representative in one of the areas in Bahrain I think.

:previous:
Yes that is the groom, he was visiting the Bahraini PM who is a member of the royal family. The guy in grey is the grooms younger brother.

King Hamad received well wishers yesterday to congratulate him on his sons wedding.
Gallery

King, PM, Cp and Sheikh Nasser along with othe rmembers of the family as well as Sheikh Maktoum bin Mohmmed bin Rashed, Sheikhs from Qatar & Kuwait as well as a few Saudi princes.

Oct 9, 2009 - Bahrain crown prince Sheikh Salman, Sheikh Nasser & Sheikh Khaled attened a football match between Bahrain & New zeland

Picture Gallery

The title of HRH, Prince of Bahrain

His Majesty King Hamad yesterday (October 22) bestowed the title of His Royal Highness Prince upon Prime Minister Shaikh Khalifa bin Salman Al Khalifa, Shaikh Mohammed bin Salman Al Khalifa and Crown Prince and Deputy Supreme Commander Shaikh Salman bin Hamad Al Khalifa.
Gulf Daily News » Local News » His Majesty King Hamad bestows royal titles

"In line with our Royal system, we have bestowed this title upon you, in emulation of our two uncles His Royal Highness Prince Khalifa bin Salman, the Prime Minister, and His Royal Highness Prince Mohammed bin Salman whom we consider as fathers and have all our love and appreciation," His Majesty said
His Majesty sent a congratulatory cable to His Royal Highness Prince Salman bin Hamad, the Crown Prince, marking his 40th birthday, praising his outstanding achievements.

Who is Sheikha Sosi? Is she the sister of Sheikh Nasser?

Dazzling thanks!! Does Sheikh Nasser has sisters?(younger than him)
How tall is Sheikh Nasser? Thanks

Dazzling thanks!! Does Sheikh Nasser has sisters?(younger than him)
How tall is Sheikh Nasser? Thanks

Shk. Nasser has sisters. Shk. Nasser is most likely between 6ft(us)-6'2ft(us) height. He might be taller. He is really tall!

Sheikh Nasser does have sisters but not full sisters.

Dear Dazzling.....I 'am sorry but I heard a romour just now that Sheikha sheikha is also pregnant ,is it just a romour or a fact???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom