Royal Family of the Kingdom of Bahrain (Al Khalifa Dynasty) Part 1: Mar 2004-Mar2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crown Prince of Bahrain visits Singapore to boost ties

The Crown Prince of the Kingdom of Bahrain, Shaik Salman bin Hamad Al-Khalifa, is in Singapore for a three-day visit.He is holding high-level talks with Singapore officials on trade, commerce and education.

Crown Prince of Bahrain visits Singapore to boost ties

Last edited by a moderator:
CP LEAVES FOR GENEVA
date: 10 06, 2007

MANAMA, JUNE 10 (BNA) -- THE CROWN PRINCE AND PRESIDENT OF THE ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT BOARD, SHAIKH SALMAN BIN HAMAD AL KHALIFA, LEFT HERE TODAY FOR SWITZERLAND TO ATTEND THE 95TH INTERNATIONAL LABOUR CONFERENCE TO BE HELD IN GENEVA.. continues here

ILO honour for Crown Prince
THE Crown Prince and Chairman of the Economic Development Board arrived in Geneva last evening to be the guest of honour at the International Labour Organisation's (ILO) 96th session on Friday. He will deliver a speech at the conference... continues here

Last edited:
The Crown Prince of Bahrain Shaikh Salman bin Hamad Al Khalifa during the 96th International Labor Organization Assembly at the European headquarters of the United Nations in Geneva, Switzerland, 11 June 2007.
Picture 1
Picture 2
picture 3

HM KING HAMAD RECEIVES GCC AMBASSADORS TO BRITAIN ...Read article here
Picture 1
Picture 2

pm Lauds Vital Role Of Religious Scholars
MANAMA, JULY 31 (BNA) -- THE RELIGIOUS SCHOLARS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN PLAYING A VITAL ROLE IN NATIONAL ACHIEVEMENTS BY THEIR STRENUOUS WORK IN DEEPENING NATIONAL UNITY AND SOCIAL COHERENCE AND PROVIDING THE PUBLIC WITH PRECIOUS GUIDANCE TOP RAISE THEIR AWARENESS, SAID PRIME MINISTER SHAIKH KHALIFA BIN SALMAN AL KHALIFA - read full article here

Bahraini Crown Prince reiterates commitment to Arab peace proposal
July 26, 2007 - Bahraini Crown Prince Sheikh Salman Bin Hamad al-Khalifa reiterated Wednesday Bahrain's commitment to the Arab peace proposal, according to reports from the Bahrain capital of Manama - Read more here

HM KING HAMAD AND KUWAITI AMIR MEET IN LONDON
date: 04 08, 2007
LONDON, AUG. 4 (BNA) -- HM KING HAMAD BIN ISA AL KHALIFA AND KUWAITI AMIR SHAIKH SABAH AL AHMED AL SABAH, BOTH ARE CURRENTLY ON A VISIT TO BRITAIN, MET IN THE DORCHESTER HOTEL IN LONDON ON SATURDAY - read the full article here (BNA)
PRIME MINISTER CALLS FOR PRESS FOCUS ON IMPORTANT ISSUES - article
HM RECEIVES QATARI PREMIER AT HIS LONDON RESIDENCE - article

DEFENCE MINISTER MEETS US SECURITY COOPERATION AGENCY DIRECTOR - article
KING GREETS GUINEA PRESIDENT - article
PM HAILS SOCIAL COHESION AND NATIONAL BELONGING SPIRIT IN BAHRAIN- article
PM ARRIVES IN KUWAIT-article
Picture
KUWAITI AMIR RECEIVES BAHRAINI PRIME MINISTER - article
Picture
PM AND CP CONGRATULATE GERMAN LEADERSHIP ON NATIONAL DAY -article
PM CONTINUES MAJLISES VISITS - article

PM HAILS SAUDI STANCES - article
PRIME MINISTER RECEIVES MP SAIDI -article
HM HOSTS IFTAR BANQUET -article

Originally posted by milla Ca in the Prince of Wales current events thread.

Crown Prince Shaikh Salman Bin Hamad Al Khalifa received by the Prince of Wales at Clarence House

November 20 2007 - Bahrain News Agency

Facetime with Sheikh Mohammed bin Isa Al Khalifa

(CNN) -- This week MME speaks to the man charged with boosting growth in the Kingdom of Bahrain: Sheikh Mohammed bin Isa Al Khalifa.
Sheikh Mohammed is concerned the nuclear dispute with Iran is deterring potential investors. As chief executive of the Economic Development Board, one of Sheikh Mohammed's main tasks is to ensure Bahrain stays ahead of its competitors.
Read it here!! CNN

Last edited:
Bahrain's Crown Prince, Sheikh Salman bin Hamad al-Khalifa at the 4th IISS (International Institute for Strategic Studies) Regional Security Summit, in Bahrain's capital city of Manama December 8, 2007 (reuters & bna)

Arriving -- talking to press
(Sheikh Nasser spotted in both pictures in the background)

CP RECEIVES QATARI PREMIER - Article
Picture

KING GOES ON HUNTING TRIP IN MOROCCO

RABAT, DECEMBER 29 (BNA) HIS MAJESTY KING HAMAD BIN ISA AL KHALIFA HAS BEEN ON A HUNTING TRIP DURING HIS VISIT TO MOROCCO.
DURING HIS STAY HE ALSO MET MOROCCAN MONARCH HM KING MOHAMMED VI AND DISCUSSED WITH HIM BILATERAL RELATIONS AND RECENT ARAB AND INTERNATIONAL ISSUES.
HM THE KING IS ACCOMPANIED ON THE VISIT BY HIS SONS AND SENIOR MEMBERS OF THE RULING FAMILY.
HM THE KING WAS BRIEFED ON THE FACILITIES OFFERED BY THE UAE UNDER THE PATRONAGE OF ITS PRESIDENT SHAIKH KHALIFA BIN ZAYED AL NAHYAN TO PROTECT THE WILDLIFE OF THAT PART OF MOROCCO.

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m63/ba7rain/al5alifaz/th_5-7.jpg
http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m63/ba7rain/al5alifaz/th_6-7.jpg
http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m63/ba7rain/al5alifaz/th_4-9.jpg
http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m63/ba7rain/al5alifaz/th_3-9.jpg
http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m63/ba7rain/al5alifaz/th_2-13.jpg
http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m63/ba7rain/al5alifaz/th_1-13.jpg

sorry for the sizes:ermm:

Sheikh Salman Bin Hamad Al Khalifa, Crown Prince of Bahrain and chairman of the Kingdom's Economic Development board addresses a session of the World Economic Forum (WEF) in Davos January 24, 2008.
Picture 1 -- Picture 2
REUTERS/Denis Balibouse via yahoo news

Sheikh Nasser and Sheikh Khalid
Sheikh Nasser & Sheikh Khaled in UK on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Sheikh Nasser,Sheikh Faisal and King Hamad
Sheikh Nasser, Sheikh Faisal and King Hamad on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Portrait of Sheikh Nasser
Sheikh Nasser portrait on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Sheikh Nasser with King Abdullah
SHEIKH NASSER OF BAHRAIN RECEIVES THE KING HUSSEIN MEDAL IN UK on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Sheikh Nasser and Sheikh Khalid
Sheikh Nasser and Sheikh Khaled Bin Hamad Al Khalifa on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Sheikh Nasser 2004 Races
Sheikh Nasser during Newmarket 2004 races on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Sheikh Mohammed ,Sheikh Nasser and Sheikh Khalid
Sheikh m7ammed with Sheikh Nasser &Sheikh Khaled on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Sheikh Nasser
Sheikh Nasser with Khaled Saffar on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Sheikh Nasser at the graduation
Sheikh Nasser at his graduation ceremony on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Portrait of Sheikh Nasser
HH Sheikh Nasser bin Hamad Al Khalifa on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Sheikh Nasser when he is little(2002-2003)
Sheikh Nasser of Bahrain at national day 2002-2003 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Sheikh Joaan is with Sheikh Nasser
Sheikh Joaan Bin Hamad and Sheikh Nasser Bin Khalifa in Bahrain on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Sheikh Nasser when he is little
sheikh nasser bin hamad al khalifa on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Sheikh Nasser
Sheikh Nasser receives a warm welcome on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Sheikh Nasser is drawing.He is very good at art.
Sheikh Nasser of Bahrain in his leisure time on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Nicolas Sarkozy and Sheikh Ahmed Bin Isa Al Khalifa

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd314/gulfroyals/70005081.jpg

Sheikh Nasser and Nicolas Sarkozy

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m63/ba7rain/al5alifaz/nasser_sarkozy.jpg

Ok, I am very, very curious to know something. I am hoping so much that someone will be able to answer my question.

Today, I have had the most honorable experience. I have been in the presence of a member of the ruling house of Bahrain, standing directly next to her for several moments even, and her small daughter as well. But I am so ignorant of this family, that I do not know specifically who this woman was. She was at my church, with her small daughter, and she was introduced to the congregation as a princess of Bahrain, and I was unable to catch her name. But I saw her first on the giant screens, in the "important" seats I suppose you might say, near the front of the church. She stood up to receive our welcome applause. Then I saw her later, standing next to me. Please, does anyone know who this person might be?

Maybe if you know something about the date and place of this event, it might help to determine who this illustrious figure is. :D

It was today, in the Agape International Spiritual Center, in Culver City, California. Any clues, anyone? :cool:

If anyone is interested here is a link that shows more about the ruling Al-Khalifa dynasty in Bahrain:

- Bahrain

Last edited:
the kings children

Salman and Abdullah are both sons of Sheikha Sabeeka.
Nasser and Khalid are sons of the second wife (a saudi of bedouin background)
Faisal was the son of a third wife.​

King hamad has 6 sons. I am missing one..​

King hamad has 3 sons and one daughter from sh. Sabeeka and 2 sons from his second wife and 1 son and 2 daughters from his third wife and 1 son and 2 daughters from his fourth wife. their names are Salman, Abdullah, Khalifa, Nayla, Nasser, khalid, faisal, muneera, noora, hessa, sultan, and reema.

Kingdom of Bahrain

Has anyone got a list of the members of the Royal Family of the Kingdom of Bahrain? I can only seem to find general infor on them on Google, is thier an official website about them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom