Royal Family of the Kingdom of Bahrain (Al Khalifa Dynasty) Part 1: Mar 2004-Mar2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sheikh Hashim bin Mohammed Al Khalifa who is the cousin of King Hamad. :)

Has anyone ever figured out how much the royal family is worth ?

congratulations to sheikha munira bint hamad bin issa al khalifa on her engagement :flowers:

His Royal Highness Prince Salman bin Hamad Al-Khalifa, Crown Prince, Deputy Supreme Commander and First Deputy Prime Minster, hosted a gala dinner tonight for assembled guests from motorsport and further afield to mark the 2014 Bahrain Grand Prix and the tenth anniversary of Formula One in the Middle East.
Bahrain News Agency Crown Prince hosts F1 gala dinner

Shaikh Isa bin Abdullah Al Khalifa was graduated at the Sandhurst Royal Military Academy, UK this week.

Information please

Hi
I am sure that this excellent thread would answer all my questions if I had the intelligence to understand it. However, as I clearly don't, I beg the indulgence of you learned people to answer the following questions for me in simple (idiot proof) form.

I am researching my third fictional novel 'Bittersweet Retribution' which is set predominantly in Bahrain. I am trying to establish a fictional friendship between the heroine who would have been around 26-27 years old in the mid 1990's and who had a young child of around 2 years of age and the wife of the now king of Bahrain. Based on birth dates of the children of the fourth wife of the then Crown Prince of Bahrain, I'm guessing that she would fit the bill. Try as I might, I cannot find the following details about the lady; Her name to begin with, her approximate age in the mid 1990's, age and birth date of any child of hers born around the mid 1990's and the date she married Hamad bin Isa bin Salman Al Khalifa. It may be that the Kings third wife would better fit the character but I can find little chronological facts relating to her either. If I must, I will use poetic license and invent a fictional wife, but I do like to lace in a few genuine facts to better engage the reader. Hoping you can help.
Regards
Nick

story

Not to worry. I've plumped for using the 2nd wife Sheia in the role as she would have been born sometime in the mid sixties and had one of her two sons in 1989 which matches her quite well to be the friend of my heroine.

King Hamad is a grandfather again! His daughter Sheikha Hessa bint Hamad bin Isa Al khalifa and her husband Sheikh Hashim bin Mohammed Al Khalifa welcomed their first child - a son named Mohammed bin Hashim bin Mohammed Al khalifa.

Sheikha Noora bint Hamad Al Khalifa announced it on her instagram :)https://instagram.com/p/zZ16tZha0w/?modal=true

Congratulations to the young parents!:baby::fireworks:

Congrats! When was he born? How old are new parents?

He was born on 21/2/2015 :) I am not sure about his dad, but Sheikha Hessa can't be much older than 25. Her younger sister, Noora was born in November 1993 and Noora once said that Hessa is almost her age.

Last edited by a moderator:
6 September

Meeting with King Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa of Bahrain | President of Russia

In the presence of the heads of state, intergovernmental agreements were signed on the establishment of the Intergovernmental Russian-Bahraini Commission on Trade, Economic, Scientific and Technological Cooperation, and on military cooperation. Memorandums of understanding were also signed to expand cooperation in the sphere of liquefied natural gas and strengthen partnership in geophysical research in oil and natural gas exploration and production.
The King of Bahrain is in Russia on a working visit during which he visited the Army-2016 international military technology forum and acquainted himself with Russian defence industry products.
Photos of the above meeting

With permission, the Crown Prince was just replacing air with his empty words. Every year the F1 circus arrives in Spa-Francorchamps (Belgium), Silverstone (UK), Hockenheim (Germany), the Hungaroring (Hungary), etc. and gosh... how this "enhances their ties to he rest of the world" and a "potential as a destination for international events". Outside the F1 the named cities are just sleepy places....

1 July 2017
Telephone conversation with King of Bahrain Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa| President of Russia

The two leaders discussed the progress made in implementing the agreements reached at the top-level Russian-Bahraini talks held in Moscow last September. They highlighted a recent positive trend in the development of trade and economic ties. An emphasis was made on the important role of the newly established bilateral inter-governmental commission, which held its first session in February 2017.

While sharing opinions on the situation around Qatar, the parties noted the negative effect it has on the already complicated state of affairs in the Middle East. They stressed that it is vitally important to launch a direct dialogue based on mutual respect between all states involved in the conflict.

Sheikh Khaled bin Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa is marrying his cousin, Sheikha Hessa bint Mohammed bin Isa Al Khalifa on July 7 2017.

Are you sure?

Sheikh Khaled bin Hamad bin Isa al.-Khalifa is already married - to Princess Sahab bint Abdullah al.-Saud.
And King's brother, Sheikh Muhammad bin Isa al.-Khalifa has only one daughter and her name is Ayesha, not Hessa.

bahrain10

Are you sure?

Sheikh Khaled bin Hamad bin Isa al.-Khalifa is already married - to Princess Sahab bint Abdullah al.-Saud.
And King's brother, Sheikh Muhammad bin Isa al.-Khalifa has only one daughter and her name is Ayesha, not Hessa.

bahrain10

It seems that he will marry a second wife Biri. I read that in some of Al Khalifa Instagrams.
Not sure about the bride`s full name yet but her name is Sheikha Hessa bint Mohammad Al Khalifa.

Let us wait for the official marriage announcement on July 7th.

According to the wedding invitation card the bride Sheikha Hessa is the daughter of HH Sheikh Muhammad bin Isa al.-Khalifa & Sheikha Muneera bint Khalid bin Salman Al- Khalifa.

https://t.co/2iW1gV5I2V

You guys mean there will be another official wife? Isn't that disturbing for the first official wife? I mean I haven't heard of 2 official wives of any sheikh other than Sheikh Mohammed. May be I am less informed on this, please someone shed light on the matter if any clue. This is confusing. I thought Princess Sahab had been divorced, prompting him to take another wife. Was Sahab and Khalid's union arranged or happened as a result of affection for each other?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom